Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineZenNirvana566
Stranger
First trip report
    #3878542 - 03/06/05 06:40 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

So this friday, I tried shrooms for the first time and it was pretty fucking weird. The only other drugs I had done were weed and alcohol, and I've popped a few pills, but this was way more powerful than any of those. I enjoyed it, it was very weird, but nice. What I did most of the time was watch TV. I was watching music videos a lot of the time on MTV2 and they were pretty cool, even though I didnt really like some of the songs, I still thought it was cool. Yeah, I'm bored so I decided I would make this topic. And I have a question, does taking shrooms on a full stomach reduce the effects, or does it not make a difference. And does orange juice make the effects more intense, cause I drank orange juice with it, and I was just wondering.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: First trip report [Re: ZenNirvana566]
    #3878572 - 03/06/05 06:46 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Orange juice doesn't intensify the trip, that's a rumor that's pretty wide spread. Some people will say the vitamin C will actually help end the trip quicker, but I dunno what that's based on. As for having a full stomach, it will just take longer for them to kick in.

You watched TV the whole time? Aw man, that's a wasted trip. You need to listen to music and go outside! Your trip could have been a hell of a lot better if you would have really went and explored. Next time, I guess. Oh and btw, how much did you take?

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: First trip report [Re: ZenNirvana566]
    #3878584 - 03/06/05 06:48 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Congrats on your first foray into fungus.  Sounds like you were on the cusp of really enjoying it but instead just found it cool, and I have to agree with Trainwreck in saying that a lot of that probably has to do with what you spent your time doing.  It's not a wasted trip, because it's good you got a taste of it and know what to enjoy, but next time you should lay on your back and listen to some tunes while just watching the ceiling move, or go for a walk someplace you feel safe and secure.  Take out a pen and paper and write your life onto the pages.

Whatever you do, keep exploring. :smile:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineZenNirvana566
Stranger
Re: First trip report [Re: Trainwreck]
    #3878840 - 03/06/05 07:41 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Trainwreck said:
Oh and btw, how much did you take?

About 2 grams, not too much, because it was my first time, next time, I'm taking more

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports