Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJohnson
Stranger
getting started
    #387762 - 09/07/01 08:47 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I'm about to begin my first attemt at cubensis cultivation (puerto rican strain) and I have a few questions about some of the procedures. I will be using PF Tek.

- I will be innoculating 4 jars; do I need to sterilize the syringe between dunkings? Also, how would I go about preserving the spore solution I have left in the syringe?

- Should I cover the holes in the jar lid after innoculation?

All advice is greatly appreciated. I'll be back in a few days with more newbie questions - thanks again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: getting started [Re: Johnson]
    #387764 - 09/07/01 08:54 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I will be innoculating 4 jars; do I need to sterilize the syringe between dunkings? Also, how would I go about preserving the spore solution I have left in the syringe

I do flame the needle after each poke other dip it in alcohol. I would being that you are new.

- Should I cover the holes in the jar lid after innoculation?
You can some do some don't again being new I would REMEMBER you will put the tinfoil on the jars as well

Dr Bluethumbs Old School Toadstools
----------------------------------------------
LILSHOPOFSPORES
THEHAWKSEYE

Offlinetchyted
miestro
Loc: WA near seattle
Re: getting started [Re: Johnson]
    #388487 - 09/08/01 01:19 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

put the cap back on the needle, put it in a cool dry place low in contaminants, the syringe will still be good for months

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures