Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDem_Bones
Strangler
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Oklahoma
Re: Latest pics of Bob's Pan Cyans. [Re: laughingbuddha]
    #3871214 - 03/05/05 12:10 AM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Carl you are so freaking right i almost alwasy get a nervous stoumic when i eat shrooms but after a bit its passes ,have barfed a time or two thow seems to help is you dont just sit in one spot but keep moving more so if its real cold out its easy to get stuck with a blanket :smile:

--------------------
At the bottom of this page is a search bar to search all the post and threads on the forum so you can see all the other 500 people who asked the same thing.use the top search too it has shroomery approved FAQs USE IT YOU CAN DO IT !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Latest pics of Bob's Pan Cyans. [Re: Dem_Bones]
    #3871955 - 03/05/05 04:34 AM (19 years, 27 days ago)

The more weight you eat, the worse for your stomach. The less you eat, the easier on your stomach. After over 100 mushroom trips, I can't stomach them well anymore. I have my ways...but it involves gelcaps, tea, and/or not injesting much. Or injesting another species thats more potent. Tampanensis fruits were incedible and great. I ate a gram and a half of those in tea and it blasted me out of the water like an eigth of cubies. No stomach hod-d-d-d-d (bad things) that comes with the 1/8th though (even in tea).

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Offlineymhrswrider
Butthead

Re: Latest pics of Bob's Pan Cyans. [Re: scatmanrav]
    #3872357 - 03/05/05 09:31 AM (19 years, 27 days ago)

Wow...I wish I could get away with out an upset stomache. So far, everytime I've tried shrooms I've grown(only a handful of times), I've gotten what feels like a gassy/rumbly stomache. My girl, too. I guess giving the gelcaps a shot would be worth it. Does someone have a link to a good place to get 'em?

--------------------
Flashbacks are God's way of saying, "This one's on me".

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Latest pics of Bob's Pan Cyans. [Re: ymhrswrider]
    #3872510 - 03/05/05 10:41 AM (19 years, 27 days ago)

http://www.mothernature.com/shop/detail.cfm/sku/80289

They make pill making machines for them gelcaps that do 50 at a time and can be had pretty cheap. If your gonna do a lot of them, its definatly worth picking up or making one yourself.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Latest pics of Bob's Pan Cyans. [Re: scatmanrav]
    #3873425 - 03/05/05 03:28 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

i remember reading one time that its the actual texture of the shrooms themselves. Its hard for our digestive system to eat threw it, so you will get and upset stomach.. I prefer tea myself anyway.

OfflinePhotoguy
Drunk andJobless

Loc: Drunk in Texas
Re: Latest pics of Bob's Pan Cyans. [Re: Legoulash]
    #3873474 - 03/05/05 03:42 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

I have a problem. I can not throw up. I mean litterly. I had a stomach operation to save my life about 8 years ago and the valve that lets things out if the presure gets to bad just does not work. I have not puked in 8 years. When I get sick, all i can do is dry heave for hours on end.

When you folks get sick, from food or drugs, you can get it out of your system just like that. All I can do is dry heave. Espically when I roll or do acid I get stomach problems.

Does anyone know a way to calm their stomach down before they do anything.

Any help would be praised because nothing is worse than dry heaving for two hours while tripping balls.

I always try and make the best of it though cuz the dry heaving re coats my system and I ALWAYS trip/roll/whatever way harder than anyone else.

If everyone does acid but doesn't get any visuals, I take the same amount and dry heave and end up in fucking outer space talking with the moon and flying cows and eagles.
YAY

--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

Offline_Lucid_
journeyman
 User Gallery
Loc: no-mans land
Re: Latest pics of Bob's Pan Cyans. [Re: Photoguy]
    #3873741 - 03/05/05 04:56 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

Wow, im quite surprised no one has mentioned chocolates yet.  I can no longer eat shrooms raw, or even blended with OJ, it just doesnt sit well.  Now what i think is the problem is just what Rah said,  its difficult for your stomach to break the fruits down and so you get a little stomach discomfort, that along with the fact your tripping work together to to cause the nausea.  Ginger root capsules are use to promote digestive health and will often curve that stomach discomfort helping with the nausea a lot, and lets all not forget one of natures best anti-nauseants,  WEED! :smile:  Ganja kills two birds with one stone, its also classified as a hallucinogen, and has great synergy with shrooms.  Many times ive taken small doses of shrooms, having very little effect, just to smoke a little grass and bamo, here come the visuals.  But ya, chocolates are the only way i trip anymore, i blend dried shrooms into powder and them mix em up with some melted chocolate in a hotwater bath, and poor them into little cups made out of foil.  this works great  the fats in the chocolate help bring the chemicals into your blood a lot quicker too i think because i have a much more intense trip with chocolates than i do with the same amount blended into OJ.  heh, and OJ has added vit C also, go figure.

--------------------
The believer is happy, the doubter is wise
- Hungarian proverb

Edited by _Lucid_ (03/05/05 05:02 PM)

Offlineshroommachine
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Florida
Re: Latest pics of Bob's Pan Cyans. [Re: Photoguy]
    #3873754 - 03/05/05 05:01 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

Marijuana is the best anti-nausea medicine known to man. :rasta: :mushroom2: :stoned: :eek:

--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
Re: Latest pics of Bob's Pan Cyans. [Re: shroommachine]
    #3873770 - 03/05/05 05:06 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

i wanna see more pics of the pan cyans

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Offlineymhrswrider
Butthead

Re: Latest pics of Bob's Pan Cyans. [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #3876852 - 03/06/05 10:59 AM (19 years, 26 days ago)

I've got some more babies coming up in the second casing. I'll post some pics in a day or so.
For some reason pot doesn't help me. I have no idea why. It might help a bit but I definately still feel my stomache. I haven't every felt the need to really throw up. It's just an uncomfortable, bubbly, churning feeling that goes away about an hour after I munch.
Anyway, keep your eyes open for more pics.

--------------------
Flashbacks are God's way of saying, "This one's on me".

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Latest pics of Bob's Pan Cyans. [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #3876882 - 03/06/05 11:04 AM (19 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

lordoftheshroomz said:
i wanna see more pics of the pan cyans

I love this picture of the Pan Cyans by Ralphster.
Back in the day he was the Pan Cyan KING.

Click here to view picture

:smile:

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order