Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMoxemerald
Executive

Loc: NJ
Intense trip
    #3876589 - 03/06/05 11:40 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Yesterday (saturday), Me and 5 of my friends decided to down some shrooms. One of my friends had an eighth and the rest of us had half an eighth. I know this isn't much but it was very intense. We didn't really have anything planned and we just ate them in my friends basement and watched famnily guy while they were coming on.

After a 1 or 2 episodes we were all laughing and giggling, so we decided to walk to a park a few blocks down. It was a nice day, but a bit on the chilly side. We were walking having agreat time. I had forgotten how 'real' the mushroom feeling feels, and how you forget what its liek to not be on them.

I was watching the textures in the asphault start to pop out and spin and form snake skin like patterns. The snow was amazing to look at, and I could see every individual flake.

I could tell it was going to be pretty heavy because it wasn't long into the trip and I was seeing more than I had on previous ones. We arrived at the park and we stood there looking over the feild, which was half covered in snow and there were some spots of grass. The snowy spots moved and waved and it was really beautiful.

We walked fruther into the park and we were just having a good time. I got lost in my thoughts and realised we were all standing around not going anywhere and spacing out. It scared me how caught up I got and I said we should keep walking to keep a flow going. We walking into more of a woodsy part of the park, and this is where It started REALLY going full blown.

Three of my friends sat down by a tree, and the other 3 were wlaking still with me. We kept asking "What do we normally do?", What do we normally thjink about?" . The conversation consisted of us saying one word, or thing and adding a question mark onto it because we didnt understand any of these concepts. We would say "Its saturday?" and we would all be blwon away. that would be folllowed up with "There are weekends- How?" The whole concept of time didnt make much sense to us.

I felt as if I didn't want to know all of the information the shrooms were showing me. I started to get pretty freaked out about how time stopped, and 'this was it' I started to black out, so I sat down and took some deep breaths. It didn't help much and I could feel myself gettin glightheaded and blacking out. I lied down sort of in the snow and I was able to stop myself from blacking out.

We discovered an eternity. We stood around like insignificant beings with not a clue in the world what we should do. I thought about what I had to do to keep this body I was in alive. It was the only moment that existed and I wanted to come down so I could be releived. If this had been my first trip I would'nt have been able to handle it, but i told myself it would end. By this point I couldnt even see what was real and what wasn't. I would look up at the branches of threes and the tips looked like flower buds exploding in purple and yellows. It was a magnificent sight. The world around me was swirling and melting, and everything had no consitant color.

We made our way to the public bathroom because it was wamrer in there. It was extremely colorful in there and the floor and walls were whooshing around. I was more comfortable in here and We stood around just thinking. My eyes wandered, and the Stall wall was making words for me to read.

We came out of there and I was finally coming down, and was a little better. We started wlaking back to my friends basement. I grew a little depressed just thinking, and when we got back to his basement, things cleared up. Just liek all of my trips I jad a whole new outlook, and I feel great still.

I am looking forward to another trip, just maybe in a more comfy enviornment- setting is everything.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSHiZNO
-

Re: Intense trip [Re: Moxemerald]
    #3876654 - 03/06/05 12:00 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

sounds pretty good

pretty intense trip for less than 2 grams?? :yesnod:

--------------------

OfflineMoxemerald
Executive

Re: Intense trip [Re: SHiZNO]
    #3876661 - 03/06/05 12:01 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Yea man, I guess they were just pretty potent or somehitng. haha The only thing keeping me sane was knowing that my one friend was still alive and he did an eighth of them. It was sort of comforting to knwo that.

OfflineBal0n
Shroomer

Loc: the Netherlands
    #3876688 - 03/06/05 12:08 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Offtopic, you play mtg? :smile:

--------------------
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the 'Universe' - a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something seperated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
- Albert Einstein

OfflineMoxemerald
Executive

Re: Intense trip [Re: Bal0n]
    #3876698 - 03/06/05 12:11 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I used to. recently sold all. Its a real fun game though.

OfflineBal0n
Shroomer

Loc: the Netherlands
    #3876729 - 03/06/05 12:17 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, it really is :smile:.

--------------------
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the 'Universe' - a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something seperated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
- Albert Einstein

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: Intense trip [Re: Bal0n]
    #3878445 - 03/06/05 06:23 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Are you talking about Magic The Gathering, I used to play as well. Gave all my cards to a buddy though, but he still has em :smile:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience