Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
question to the admins
    #3876052 - 03/06/05 03:16 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

x

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by THE KRAT BARON (01/08/10 07:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Question to the Admins? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #3876235 - 03/06/05 04:58 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

uhh....who gives a fuck. It's OTD man.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

OfflineMetaShroom
菌类
 User Gallery

Loc: East Anglia UK
    #3876242 - 03/06/05 05:01 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

actually i agree with 100%  :thumbdown: :rolleyes:

--------------------
:sleepingcow:  :penguinmonkey: :blah:

JOIN MAPS -> www.MAPS.ORG

Edited by MetaShroom (03/06/05 05:04 AM)

OfflineFungi_x
Firekeeper of OTD
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Michigan Flag
Re: Question to the Admins? [Re: MetaShroom]
    #3876267 - 03/06/05 05:29 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Isn't this lame?

He jumped all over my ass and judged me for being a dick to a few people in OTD. I tried to give him a little insight into why I was being so disrespectfull, only to have him say he would not read it because he had no respect for me or something. Its funny he seen one thread of mine and judged who I was from it, pretty sad :sad:

He is trying to be positive but he singled out the wrong person. Plus he has NO FUCKING CLUE what OTD is all about as you can see.

Peace, Fungi x

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
    #3876308 - 03/06/05 06:21 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I'm with Fungi_x on this one. He was trying to explain an idea and the usual gang of OTD idiots attacked him, he had every right to put them in their place.

As for you mattzdope, what the fuck do you care so much about this to goto all this trouble? You act like you have a stick up your ass...

Believe me, those rat-packing S.O.B.'s that attacked Fungi_x say much, much, much worse things than Fungi_x did in that thread. You just have to be around more to see it.

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3876319 - 03/06/05 06:36 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Come on man, this is what OTD is all about. This is why I don't go in there often. It's either this crap, or fucked up pictures, or meaningless topics. Just a bunch of bullshit, plain and simple.

I just saw Fungi post a thread about himself disliking otd and his argument with this poster, and then this guy is posting here about he disliked Fungi. Haha... the both of you..
If you dont like that shit then stay out of fuckin otd.

Ok i read a bit and i see now, apparently mattzdope jumped on fungi like he was the bad one, when fungi had every right to say what he said to the usual otd people that were being assholes to him.

Finally though, I dont know why i went through typing so much...

What it comes down to is that this is what OTD is. This happens all the time so I don't know why there are threads about it now like it's so unusual or something. It doesn't ever matter if someone is being abused in there any other time, so why should it matter now all of a sudden. You either like it in there OR stay the fuck out.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Edited by Locus (03/06/05 07:00 AM)

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #3876328 - 03/06/05 06:45 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:
:bitch::bitch::bitch::bitch::bitch:

need a tissue? :crying:

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#3876330 - 03/06/05 06:48 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:I just had to quote this dude before he could erase his posts... This is a total of 7 posts of complete flaming bullshit.

Yeah, and please refrain from using foul language, it offends my delicate ears and degrades my shroomery experience. :crazy2:

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Question to the Admins? [Re: Locus]
    #3876332 - 03/06/05 06:55 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Like Lighteningfractal said above, and I believe him, what Mattzdope said was probably even worse and an attack on Fungi to begin with, because thats what all the people in OTD always do to other people that don't intend to do that.

No I meant that the people that fungi_x was arguing with often say the worst kinds of things themselves.

I mean, imagine that, some newb is gonna pop in OTD and side with Geordi_Laforge, and TheMimeKing over quality posting etiquette?

That's so ridiculous it's hilarious for those of us who know geordi and mimeking's usual posting style.

--------------------

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Question to the Admins? *DELETED* [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3876338 - 03/06/05 07:01 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Locus

Reason for deletion: double

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#3876343 - 03/06/05 07:07 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Ban Geordi and MimeKing!!! :evil:

--------------------

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Question to the Admins? [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3876346 - 03/06/05 07:07 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah I know, sorry about that. I just realized that and deleted that little part a few minutes ago after reading enough to get the gist of what was actually going on. (and the delete above was this same post) argh.. what a mess.

Yeah I know man, this thread is absolutely rediculous for him to say shit like this. To side with them.. haha.. he's clueless.

--------------------

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3876351 - 03/06/05 07:10 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

ahhh! im making a mess of this thread with these stupid edits and deletions hehe.. fuck!..

those people would be good candidates if there was something against people that did that kind of bullshit on otd, but there isn't. haha

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#3876363 - 03/06/05 07:17 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

This thread is a mess already.

Whenever an admin wakes up I'm sure this baby is locked with a howl and a growl!! :lol:

--------------------

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3876397 - 03/06/05 07:44 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

haha, yeah absolutely!  :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

#3876412 - 03/06/05 07:56 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Its OTD retard. Grow a set of balls or stay the fuck out!

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Question to the Admins? [Re: Yarry]
    #3878498 - 03/06/05 04:33 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

x

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by THE KRAT BARON (01/08/10 07:56 PM)

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
Re: Question to the Admins? [Re: 40oz]
    #3878660 - 03/06/05 04:59 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i think the most intelligent and thoughtful reply came from 40 oz, who said...

Quote:

fortyounces2freedom said:
Quote:

mattzdope said:
:bitch::bitch::bitch::bitch::bitch:

need a tissue? :crying:

--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

Offlinetheocean06
Yeah, I've donefour already...

Re: Question to the Admins? [Re: 40oz]
    #3878671 - 03/06/05 05:01 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

If you have an issue, here's a tissue

--------------------

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Question to the Admins? [Re: theocean06]
    #3878700 - 03/06/05 05:06 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

x

--------------------

Edited by THE KRAT BARON (01/08/10 07:57 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies