Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDRUGxMEx
Stranger
Never done shrooms....needs help.....
    #3875439 - 03/06/05 12:03 AM (19 years, 27 days ago)

i am going to try shrooms for my first time pretty soon here. and i had a couple questions....

Does smoking weed make your trip better/worse? If so how?

Does being drunk make your trip better/worse? If so how?

Any suggestions on some good music to trip out to? or activities to do?

thanks in advance..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDRUGxMEx
Stranger
Re: Never done shrooms....needs help..... [Re: DRUGxMEx]
    #3875480 - 03/06/05 12:20 AM (19 years, 27 days ago)

another question....

what if there are people who are not doing shrooms there....is that setting myself up for a bad trip, or does it not matter?

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3875625 - 03/06/05 01:07 AM (19 years, 27 days ago)

it makes it a little bit different and maybe stronger, just see if you feel like smoking it

bad idea, tripping and drinking isn't the best combination out there. sure you can have a drink, but just don't get drunk. I think that would be a waste of the shrooms

just play music you like and also experiment with different kinds of music.
visit the trip tips forum for this question

better trip with only tripping people or maybe a sober sitter if you don't want to be alone. also only trip around people you're really comfortable with.

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

#3875633 - 03/06/05 01:10 AM (19 years, 27 days ago)

a: weed can enhance it, if its your first time you might want to avoid weed to know what the shrooms alone do

b: dont drink on them...

c: sober people suck so id avoid other people who arent tripping

--------------------

Offlinek2nride
journeyman
    #3875668 - 03/06/05 01:26 AM (19 years, 27 days ago)

Hey ive done mushies about 5 times. Weed does a few things. It can calm you down if your "too" on the edge. It also tends to extend the peak. I think that if you get high before you start coming up, then it wont be so bad because it will take away a lot of anxiety. But at the same time it can make your trip come on faster. For me, id never trip without getting high. It makes everything better id say. As far as alcohol goes, its not good with mushrooms. Alcohol is a depressant and mushrooms are a psychadelic. Alcohol will def. take of the edge because it pretty much just clouds a lot of the effects from mushrooms so id say dont mix those two types of drugs. Besides mushrooms should be all about self exploration or whatever and shouldn't be clouded by alcohol. As far as music, you should listen to trance. Even if you arent into that kind of music, you would be suprised how much that kind of music will draw images into your head when on mushies. Astral Projection is best for this. Even when im just high, trance builds up an atmosphere that other music doesnt even come close to doing. Thats just me though and im really into trance. Every synthesizer sound has its own image i can only picture in my mind. Very cool stuff. Dont trip with people that arent tripping if its your first time. Be with 1 or 2 close friends who are going to be on the same level as you are. If there are people around that arent high, then the chances are that you will become a lot more paranoid. You will be thinkin..."Oh shit they know I am high"....even though you know they know and they dont care. The littlest things become big things when your in the mushroom realm. One time i was with 2 friends. I we were at about a level 3 trip. Patterns moving on walls, everything 3 dimentional and sticking out. Anyway my friend turned on the radio. I knew it was the radio when the dj would talk, but i couldn't convince myself that and kept dweling on the thought that it was his mom. My friends were trying to talk to me but i just kept listening to the person talking on the radio. I tried to talk back to them, but a few jumbled words came out. Its like i couldnt think and talk at the same time. Then my friend said to me........this shouldnt have been a big deal at all but since i was on mushrooms, i over reacted when he looked right into my eyes and said..."your tripping out". Immediatly i looked at everything and noticed that there was no reality at all i was used to. I ran and hid under the covers because that scared the hell outta me. Needless to say my trip went shitty after that. I just hid under the covers tryin to fight the trip for the next 1 1/2 hrs until my peak was over. There is nothing worse than trying to fight a mushroom trip. It makes you feel like your on the edge of going totally insane for the rest of your life. Its not fun. Just be calm, go into the trip with a good attitude, and dont stay indoors. When you go outside, you notice a whole different world than you did before. Its like you go into a state of total awe because everything is so beautiful.

Edited by k2nride (03/06/05 01:30 AM)

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: Never done shrooms....needs help..... [Re: k2nride]
    #3875935 - 03/06/05 02:37 AM (19 years, 27 days ago)

Weed; it's nice sometimes, especially when comming up and comming down. Although I find that when I smoke while peaking I get real lightheaded when I stand up, almost on the verge of passing out, so I avoid it. Sometimes it can make things too intese. Depends on the person though.

Alcohol; NO! You do enough crazy shit when you are tripping, you don't need to add something else that will make you lose control even more. It can be fun, but it's a DUMB idea. Besides, alcohol brings out the worst in people...

Sober people; It really depends. The most important thing is to be around people that you TRUST and that you know CARE about you. Do it in a place where you know you won't be bothered for like six hours or so. And if you are doing it for your first time, just try and stay in that one place. Don't wander too far or you might get yourself into trouble.

"It's dangerous business stepping outside your door. If you don't keep your feet, there's no telling where you might be swept off to!" - Bilbo Baggins.

Have fun man, and remember; RESPECT THE SHROOM! Disrespect it and it will fuck you!

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#3877535 - 03/06/05 02:06 PM (19 years, 26 days ago)

Smoking weed on shrooms, in my experience, will kick the trip up a notch.  It will bring out more trippy thoughts.  It can also add some paranoia if you aren't in a very good setting. Will it make the trip better or worse?  I don't know, I've never tripped without smoking bud.  My advice is smoke if you feel like it, and I'm sure you probably will if you smoke on the regular.  I find it basicaly takes the head trip to the next level. :crazy2:

Fuck being drunk while tripping.  Alcohol is a shitty drug that just rots the brain and too much of it will make you puke.  If you're drunk before eating the mushrooms you might feel bold and eat more and underestimate the shrooms powers.  This in turn will kick your ass, so I would just say keep the alcohol out of the mix.

3 or 4 beers is o.k. tho, you don't want to be shitfaced before eating.  A little booze to get loosened up is just fine, it will take some of the edge off.  You should however respect the shrooms and not mix them with a completely different drug.  Mary jane goes in the same direction that shrooms does.  Alcohol doesn't.  It's just a retarded drug.
Don't get me wrong tho, although I basicaly hate it, I still can't help but get drunk atleast once a week.  :tongue:

For the music, I suggest anything that you enjoy listening to.  Any music that makes *you* feel good.  As for activities, I suggest a walk in nature with tripping friends, or find a friends house that is free for the day and just chill there, put on some music watch a movie if you feel like it.  Aslong as you feel comfortable with what you're doing. :thumbup:

Lastly,  you should stay away from sober people while tripping.  You will be in a different reality than them, and they will just bring you down and make you feel uncomfortable.  That is ofcourse if you aren't close friends with them.  If you must be around sober people no matter what, make sure you are tight with them, and not anybody you don't hang with normally.

Have fun and remember to go with the flow  :thumbup: :laugh: :mushroom2: :eek:

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #3877700 - 03/06/05 02:31 PM (19 years, 26 days ago)

if you are an experienced drinker then you should be fine drinking while/before shrooming. however, be responisble, i didn't feel the alcohol much throughout the trip, maybe it heightened it a bit, but i did drink TOO much cause the shrooms tricked me into thinking i waasn't drunk. when i came out of the trip i was shitface drunk at 5 pm on a hot summer day, no fun.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom