Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleveggie

Teen Chained to Bed for Stealing Mom's Pot
    #3875226 - 03/06/05 12:45 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Teen Chained to Bed for Allegedly Stealing Pot From Mother
March 5, 2005
wbay.com

A 15-year-old Green Bay girl is in protective custody tonight after police say she was chained to her bed by her mother.

Police received a call yesterday morning from the girl asking for help.

When officers arrived at this home on Nicolet Drive, they found the girl handcuffed and chained to her bed.

Police tell us the mother had accused the girl of stealing a backpack of marijuana from the home and when the girl denied it, police say that's when the mother chained her to the bed as punishment.

Officers tell us the mother had just bought the chains and handcuffs that day.

Investigators say the girl went without food or water from Thursday evening until 11 o'clock yesterday morning.

"Here's what happened, here's how things were unraveled. The daughter eventually found that the chain was long enough to get to the mother's bedroom, looking in the bedroom she could see a box where her mother had previously taken away items of hers as punishment, like an x-box and a cell phone as well so she got the chain to go as far as she could and she stretched and stretched until she could reach the box and drag it out and that's how she got to the phone," says Lt. Mark Hellman of the Green Bay Police Department.

Investigators obtained a search warrant and found the home littered with marijuana and a large amount of drug-related contraband

Tonight the girl's 35 year old mother is behind bars awaiting charges including child abuse, false imprisonment, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinegarbage

Re: Teen Chained to Bed for Stealing Mom's Pot [Re: veggie]
    #3881909 - 03/07/05 10:54 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

the headline is just too funny.

--------------------
  Vaporbrothers :smile:

InvisibleLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ny/europe/other
Re: Teen Chained to Bed for Stealing Mom's Pot [Re: veggie]
    #3881960 - 03/07/05 11:23 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

haha

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Teen Chained to Bed for Stealing Mom's Pot [Re: Locus]
    #3886064 - 03/08/05 06:01 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

"Here's what happened, here's how things were unraveled. The daughter eventually found that the chain was long enough to get to the mother's bedroom, looking in the bedroom she could see a box where her mother had previously taken away items of hers as punishment, like an x-box and a cell phone as well so she got the chain to go as far as she could and she stretched and stretched until she could reach the box and drag it out and that's how she got to the phone," says Lt. Mark Hellman of the Green Bay Police Department.

I like stories...

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male Arcade Champion: Plumber

Loc: California
Re: Teen Chained to Bed for Stealing Mom's Pot [Re: Seuss]
    #3886117 - 03/08/05 06:37 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, suimush was saying when I read this to him on the phone that the kid probably got pissed at her parent and set it all up :shrug:

--------------------
delta9

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service