Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineglassdanse
Stranger
ecstacy
    #3875124 - 03/05/05 10:16 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

last night i took two rolls, blue porsches
it was my third time rolling and it was my best, im thinking of doing it again this weekend, im wondering what should i do to prepare mybody for next week and maybe some trip toys

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShroomGuy86
Shroooooooooooooooom

Loc: MycVille
Re: ecstacy [Re: glassdanse]
    #3875139 - 03/05/05 10:21 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

Glowsticks are the best trip toy there is. To prepare your body, just get plenty of rest and maybe take a few vitamins. A girl is the best trip toy Lol. Glowsticks, anythign that lights up. Strobe lights, shit like that. Something to chew on. Vicks vaporub. Orange Juice. I've rolled about 8 times in the past 3 weeks. Only taken one bean each time. Taken yellow kangaroos, blue monkeys, and blue oakleys.

--------------------
"I put Lamborghini doors on that Es-co-lade
Low pro so low look like I'm riding on blades" - 50 Cent

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
Re: ecstacy [Re: ShroomGuy86]
    #3880700 - 03/06/05 11:01 PM (19 years, 26 days ago)

I was reading back sometime about this stuff that repentishes your seritonian levels as those are highly decreased when using mdma.

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: ecstacy [Re: Fluxburn]
    #3880846 - 03/06/05 11:42 PM (19 years, 26 days ago)

Yes... get some 5htp (seratonin) pills if you plan on doing ecstasy often. Ecstasy fucks with your seratonin levels, which can affect your mood and your appetite. I recommend taking two pills hours after a roll and one a day if you plan on rolling again soon.

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

OfflineDeathexplosion
Loc: somewhere out there
Re: ecstacy [Re: SlapnutRob]
    #3881103 - 03/07/05 01:24 AM (19 years, 26 days ago)

you shouldnt do it again for another month or 2.give your brain a chance to replenish its serotonin before you do it again.you ll enjoy it much more.and like the man said take a couple of 5-htp's every day

OfflineShRooMHeAdJ
Stranger

Loc: NY
Re: ecstacy [Re: Deathexplosion]
    #3881734 - 03/07/05 06:52 AM (19 years, 26 days ago)

how do u get the 5htp (Seratonin) pills ?

--------------------
Holla

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: ecstacy [Re: ShRooMHeAdJ]
    #3881752 - 03/07/05 07:06 AM (19 years, 26 days ago)

Most health food stores should have 5-htp, you can try pharmacies too.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

OfflineLizard_King
Twisted from theother side ofDeath
Male
Loc: Vansterdam
    #3882372 - 03/07/05 12:09 PM (19 years, 26 days ago)

I totally agree about glow sticks and girls. Although, I would want to qualify, a girl you love is the best, and isn't really a trip toy, so much as a wonderfully trip-enhancing presence.

On a side note, I took two pills Sunday morning, one at midnight, turned the clock so it faced the wall, and dropped one sometime later in the trip and played with glow sticks for much of the trip. By the time I saw the clock again it was 3pm and I was somewhere in a very slow, very easy come down. At about six I was as close to baseline as I would get that day but I was still... off a bit until I passed out around nine. I'm kinda kicking myself now, 'cause my knuckles and joints in my fingers are a bit swollen and achy and my wrists are a bit tight, but oh well, at least it wasn't as bad at the time I ate a quarter of mushrooms and played with glow sticks, my whole arms ached for days because of that. Heh, good times.

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3882717 - 03/07/05 01:34 PM (19 years, 25 days ago)

dude, why would you roll 8 times in the last three weeks, that's crazy. are you trying to fuck up your brain? i dont mean to be a jerk, but you really shouldn't do it anywhere near that often.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflineiTalkToTrees
Stranger
Re: ecstacy [Re: Lizard_King]
    #3882718 - 03/07/05 01:35 PM (19 years, 25 days ago)

gah! i have to do this.

ADVICE: yes MDMA can do wonders for a human being that has lived life in a closed box of a mind. however, i firmly believe that MODERATION is the key to anything! you should keep a close watch on your usage. i would say no more than once every 2 weeks! (and that is only because i know how it is in the beginning. i did it 3 times the first week.) i watched some friends get kinda messed up on that stuff for a while. fotuantely i was too poor to keep up with their habits. i have never taken more than 2 pilles and have only done so on one occasion.
in closing i will leave you with a valuble piece of advice for maintaining a worth while use of mind altering substances ( i have found this especially true with MDMA) : ONCE YOU GET THE MESSAGE HANG UP THE PHONE!

lota love man, all the best in saftey and in spirit. have fun.

Offlineglassdanse
Stranger
Re: ecstacy [Re: iTalkToTrees]
    #3884043 - 03/07/05 06:47 PM (19 years, 25 days ago)

this is the only time ill ever do it two weeks in a row, its because its my friends birthday, i wanna celebrate and i wasnt aware this when i rolled firday night

OfflineShroomGuy86
Shroooooooooooooooom

Loc: MycVille
Re: ecstacy [Re: Locus]
    #3884736 - 03/07/05 09:18 PM (19 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Locus said:
dude, why would you roll 8 times in the last three weeks, that's crazy. are you trying to fuck up your brain? i dont mean to be a jerk, but you really shouldn't do it anywhere near that often.

I just did it once, and just loved it. I had to do it again. My girl really loves it too.

--------------------
"I put Lamborghini doors on that Es-co-lade
Low pro so low look like I'm riding on blades" - 50 Cent

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery
Loc: Australia brah
    #3885625 - 03/08/05 12:56 AM (19 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

ShroomGuy86 said:
Quote:

Locus said:

I just did it once, and just loved it. I had to do it again. My girl really loves it too.

]

Im not preaching or anything here dude (each to his own) but slow right down if your still popping pills that often. Last year i was going through 2-3 pills a week, sometimes up to 8 a week (rare) and it fucks you up. I know you havent done this but just be careful. Ectstasy is so good, the negatives are hidden behind the goodness you get out of it. You dont realise you get moody the next few days, or you dont realise your memory is fucking up until you stop like i have. Thankfully i dont have any long term impairments (that i can notice) but my point is just use it in moderation cause it will bite you in the ass. MDMA can be a fucking blast, just be careful... :grin: :tongue:

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies