Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Pressure Cooker

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
    #387339 - 09/06/01 10:03 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

what's up everyone? I've been a regular on the shroomery for a long while now, but oddly i've only read the trip reports, i used to come on 2-3 times a day, everyday, just to read new trip reports or read old ones, but i recently started reading the forums and started checkin them out a couple times daily so i figured i'd start postin. I've never done shroomz (yet) but im a regular pot smoker, i've done xtc [big fun >:)], and acid (tho i didnt trip hard...my friends face morphed into the devil, and a beanie baby was walkin around). I've been interested in shroomz for a long time but they're not that easy to get in pennsylvania. Well i decided if i cant get them from a dealer, i'd grow my own (probably a better idea). Although I'm kinda livin wit my parents, and they wouldnt be happy w/ the idea. I've read the growers guides and shit, and i feel im familiar enough with most of the stuff. But i still got some questions...

1) Do they give off any bad odors that might make my parents suspicious?
2) What is the best strain suggested for like cool visual trips and where can i get a syringe w/ the spores from?
3) Which growing technique is the best?

ok we'll thats all i could think of, i'll post more if i can think of any. any other advice wouldnt hurt...peace

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Loc: a hidden microutopia at t...
Re: HELPPPPPPP :P [Re: juggalo]
    #387527 - 09/07/01 01:03 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

1)No the most danger will probably be in smuggling in all the supplies and getting a chance to use the kitchen for a few hours. i grew in my closet.

2) get what you like, just read about the strain and pick one that fruits easily.

3)best is subjective, for the first time you should use the straight PF tek www.fanaticus.com, thats probably what 95% of the people here started out growing with and most still use it or variations of it. there are more advanced techniques using different substrates that give higher yields, more flushes, etc, but they usually require a pressure cooker, more steps, and are more open to contamination. youve got a much higher chance of success if you follow the PF tek, especially if living at home

Loc: fuck off
    #387528 - 09/07/01 01:05 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

hey man, my friend grew them at home with his parents and if you can cover up a faint mushroom smell for a couple min and give them light it should all work out
sorry cant help w/ other q's
peace out

"If you are frightened of the end and your holding on you see devils tearing your life away but if you've made your peace then the devils are really angels freeing you from the earth.."

?Well, this is how the world works. All energies flow according to the whims of the great magnet. What a fool I was to defy him.?

#387541 - 09/07/01 01:15 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i went to the store and bought some fabreez(sp?)...you know what im talking about right though...if not excuse me im under the influence.
when i would try to birth the jar and put it in the terrerium, sometimes it would give off the craziest smell...and i would spray that shit around the room a couple times and it went right away

life.....its sexually transmitted and always fatal.

hey, kid.... you wanna buy some lsd?? -me

Loc: WA near seattle
    #387566 - 09/07/01 01:32 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

i second ameoba665. my first true sucess was pf tek

Re: HELPPPPPPP :P [Re: tchyted]
    #387615 - 09/07/01 02:22 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

If your going to learn, learn with the best basic PF tec
Just follow it exactly and your set, Not much smell.
At least thats what I hear :)

Support NORML

Support NORML

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Pressure Cooker

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation