Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
my drunkest night
    #3873035 - 03/05/05 03:32 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

it was a couple years ago. we are drinking at my friend's house just outside of a small little town center area/with bustop and some businesses and bars. me and a friend leave. we stop in at a bar and are immediately asked for our id's. we are 18 or something so we have to leave but i say "come on...we're already drunk".

we proceed across the street to a health food store. we feast on the bins of whole grains. we leave and head up the street to another friend's house to try to get him to come out. my friend goes inside looking for him and i decide to sit in his mom's car (who i've never met). he comes out later without the guy we were looking for and his mom comes out too and just looks at me in her car. she goes back inside without saying a word, we leave.

we go to the movie theater and try to walk into a movie w/o paying and the manager asks us to leave. on the way back to the first friend's house i have to shit so bad. we are about 100 yards away but i can't make it so i shit in somebody's driveway.

that was a pretty drunken night. it might or might not comparte to our stolen golfcart rampage though.

i wanna hear your drunken stories!

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineIts Pat
Don't OD dipshit nub.
 User Gallery

Loc: THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN...
Re: my drunkest night [Re: TODAY]
    #3873041 - 03/05/05 03:34 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

it might or might not comparte to our stolen golfcart rampage though.

Heh, stolen golfcart brings back memories of high skewl and a little trip down to Mexico and a run in with the Federales. Don't know how we got out of that one but we did.

--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Loc: Machu Pichu
    #3873057 - 03/05/05 03:43 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

my DRUNKEST night was when I was 15 or 16... maybe 17, I went to a friends campground with her parents, boyfriend, and our other friend. It wasn't a very big campsite, and it had a trailer, but we slept in a tent. there was a huge fire pit that we played with later...

anyway, i brought two bottles of bacardi with me for the trip, and i drank all of maybe two or three shots of the one bottle the first night. at the time i only weighed about 120 pounds @ 5'10' or so, so i was pretty fucking drunk. after finishing the bottle we made a fire and i walked around it pretending to do a fire dance and almost fell in it a few times, and eventually sat my ass down because i figured this was a very stupid idea. i felt fine, just rediculously drunk, until we smoked weed. we smoked... i dont remember how much, multiple bowls, and then the spins hit me in the brain.

well, i didnt throw up until we were in the tent. before and while we drank we ate ribs off the grill, which i indulged in... so when i unzippered the tent flap to stick my head out nothing but louuuuud barf noises an this sick ass meat juice came out. i puked many times, and the pile of somewhat digested meat got bigger and bigger on the deck we were on. i eventually passed out in the tent. when i woke up there was an empty bottle with this sick pile next to it right outside the tent for her parents to find... and in the morning they made us breakfast and made fun of me over and over.

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: my drunkest night [Re: Edge]
    #3873089 - 03/05/05 03:51 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

my drunkest night was last year when i had 4 shots of vodka, :shrug: nothing fun or bad happened

--------------------

Offlinecb9fl
Senior ChildMolestationExpert
Loc: florida
Re: my drunkest night [Re: notapillow]
    #3873102 - 03/05/05 03:53 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

4 shots of vodka? You are teh ghey.

One of my drunkest nights I had just watching Resident Evil and finished off maybe a 750mL of vodka. I thought zombies were coming for me so I kept finding hiding places in my house and running around the house finding weapons.

--------------------
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. -Andre Gide

"Generosity is nothing else than a craze to possess. All which I abandon, all which I give, I enjoy in a higher manner through the fact that I give it away. To give is to enjoy possessively the object which one gives."

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Re: my drunkest night [Re: cb9fl]
    #3873150 - 03/05/05 04:07 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

lol, funny shit all, keep telling (except pillow, he's a lame)

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.

Offlinebeejay
some randominternet dude

Loc: The Dark Tower
    #3873188 - 03/05/05 04:16 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

My drunkest night ever was in Berlin. I was backpacking around Europe by myself and hooked up with a bunch of people in the bar at the hostel I was staying at.

The night began with three or four one liter bottles of beer and a couple shots of jagermeister. Then I did a stunt man with some americans...  snort a line of salt, drink a shot of tequila, and squeaze the lime in your eye... its really not that bad actually :shrug:

Then me and some English fellas snorted a shot of vodka... dont ask, Im still not sure why. To top the evening off the one of the Brits bought me an Engineer. Its ass many different shots as will fill up a pint glass. They got a bucket and held it under my chin while I chugged it.

After I chugged it I though I was gonna die. They poured what didnt make it down into the glass and I said I didnt want it. Then one of em told me its best to go throw up and I said I would in a second. I sat down and thats the last thing I remember.

Later they told me I drank the rest, fell over and hit my head on a radiator. Then they carried me up to my room as I yaked my brains out. I woke up the next morning alone in my room and didnt remember what had happened.

The two chicks from Miami that were in my room were gone and there was a bucket by my bed. After reading the list of rules I had broken and the fines for them, I gathered my shit and headed back to amsterdam with the worst hangover of my life, not paying of course :wink: I didnt even get a seat on the train :frown:

That shit was a rough night. Im glad those chaps didnt take any of my shit. the English are A Ok in my book :thumbup:

--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: my drunkest night [Re: beejay]
    #3873240 - 03/05/05 04:30 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

beejay said:
Then I did a stunt man with some americans...  snort a line of salt, drink a shot of tequila, and squeaze the lime in your eye... its really not that bad actually :shrug:

LOL! That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard and I got a fantastic laugh out of it.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Offlinecb9fl
Re: my drunkest night [Re: freddurgan]
    #3873252 - 03/05/05 04:32 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

That guy from Jackass did that on the show Blind Date. His date was like wtf is wrong with this guy.

--------------------
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. -Andre Gide

"Generosity is nothing else than a craze to possess. All which I abandon, all which I give, I enjoy in a higher manner through the fact that I give it away. To give is to enjoy possessively the object which one gives."

Offlinebeejay
some randominternet dude

Loc: The Dark Tower
    #3873263 - 03/05/05 04:35 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

glad to be of service :lol:

--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: my drunkest night [Re: cb9fl]
    #3873267 - 03/05/05 04:36 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

cb9fl said:

One of my drunkest nights I had just watching Resident Evil and finished off maybe a 750mL of vodka. I thought zombies were coming for me so I kept finding hiding places in my house and running around the house finding weapons.

:lol:
gh3y= noot m3

i just hate being drunk
now if was the most stoned you have ever gotten i might have a good story or two :wink:

--------------------

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: BMX Tricks
    #3873277 - 03/05/05 04:40 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I saw someones drunkest night last night. I was running sound for the house band (with reggie wooten) and two chicks got up on stage "dancing", or just gyrating. One kept leaning way back until she lost her balance, fell off the stage backwards, took two mics and mic stands with her and got tangled up in the chords. Her low cut jeans couldnt handle the situation i guess and showed her ass and thong the whole time she was getting helped up. Her pockets also somehow emptied during the fall and were scattered all over the stage. She was so drunk she wasnt hurt or even embarrased. She got up and held her fists up and yelled "woohoo", but everyone was just mumbling "drunk bitch".

OfflineIts Pat
Don't OD dipshit nub.
 User Gallery

Loc: THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN...
    #3873292 - 03/05/05 04:44 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

notapillow said:
Quote:

cb9fl said:

:lol:
gh3y= noot m3

i just hate being drunk
now if was the most stoned you have ever gotten i might have a good story or two :wink:

Yea, its a wonder that some of us can stop at only two or three drinks.  I like getting a buzz but there is no fun in getting stupid fall over having the spins DRUNK, its not fun.

--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Offlinecb9fl
Re: my drunkest night [Re: Its Pat]
    #3873312 - 03/05/05 04:49 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Yea, its a wonder that some of us can stop at only two or three drinks. I like getting a buzz but there is no fun in getting stupid fall over having the spins DRUNK, its not fun.

Ah but you're not an alcoholic. I haven't puked from alcohol in years. I pretty much just black out first then get to hear interesting new stories the next day.

--------------------

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Re: my drunkest night [Re: Its Pat]
    #3873362 - 03/05/05 05:09 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Its Pat said:
Yea, its a wonder that some of us can stop at only two or three drinks. I like getting a buzz but there is no fun in getting stupid fall over having the spins DRUNK, its not fun.

if you've practiced drinking as much as i have you don't even get the spins anymore. i used to get the spins SO bad back in the day but i haven't had them in months and before that even longer, and that was because i smoked a bunch of weed while shitfaced. in the last year and a half i puked once and i drink at least 3 days a week.

i might be an alchy, but its not too bad. yeah, i pretty much black out late in the night after drinking.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.

Offlinemxdrk
searching forsomething
 User Gallery
Loc: Louisiana, USA
    #3873810 - 03/05/05 07:19 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

This was the first time I got so drunk I did not remember the night. I was a freshman or sophomore in high school and I decided to get waster at a school dance that was not school affiliated. (my school was unofficially sponsoring the dance I guess you could say.) Any ways I had a coke bottle filled with Crown Royal and chugged it all. I remember some parts and others I have gotten from what friends have told me. Well I was dancing and was pretty damn drunk quickly but I kept thinking I wasn't drunk at all. So I turn my friend and we are dancing in our Lil group and i lean over and start trying to make out with her. She pushes me off her. But through the whole night I keep licking her her ear and side of face. I think I made out with some other people but not totally sure. But then I remember that my brother is selling X. And I was off my quest to find him, I was really drunk even though I thought i wasn't. I eventually find him and he wont sell any to me cause I'm wasted. I decide hes gay and go looking for more booze, I find myself in some dudes car i have no idea. A bottle of Captain Morgan's or Malibu is going around. So I am completely smashed so I want to go back into dance but they wont let me, so I go through the neighbor hood and arrive at back fence of the club house(small normal chain link fence) so I climb over and fall off onto other side. I get up look around and run into club House. So I start dancing again and somewhere my coat came off, next came my shoes, after that my shirt, then my under shirt, and last my pants. So I'm dancing in my boxers when a fight erupts in the group of people next to us. Fight gets broken up and erupts again and party is shut down. My brother was going to another party so I decide to catch a ride home with my friend Ryan. I was in the car and was gonna give him some money to buy me a cigar when I found a bag of weed in there. I must have purchased it that night. So I buy a can of coke and am gonna make a ghetto pipe and smoke out of it. So I drink the coke and begin to feel sick. For the next hour we drove around doing nothing. I would say something and he would stop the car and I would get out and puke. My friend tells me to ring the door bell and get out other friend. I threw up all over that persons door and porch. I broke some pot of flowers stumbling around and ended up in the car at some point. We went to other friends house and I stared at a fish tank for about hour and half. I finally ended up home the same time my brother got home and was about to head to third party. I think it was like 3 now. I said I was going let me just take a shit. I woke up at 1 the next half on and half off my bed. I don't remember touching alcohol in large quantities for a long time after wards. The day after at school, my friend Ryan had told my teacher what I had done.(this was the 30 year old teacher that was involved in every ones business.) It just so happens that it was her house that I threw up on. She never let me forget the whole year.

that's my story I don't remember the whole night. Allot is pieced together of what people say.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Re: my drunkest night [Re: mxdrk]
    #3873879 - 03/05/05 07:41 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

that's pretty fucking awesome and reckless. i enjoyed. i couldn't get into my parent's house because it was locked so i opened the truck bed and slept in there for a while. i forget how i eventually got in. also, another time i passed out for a bit in my driveway with a big rock as my pillow. i woke up in a car once too. i was like...what the fuck? then i had to walk home barefoot.

my friend woke up under a car cover with the head of a stickshift in his pocket...i'm pretty jealous of that one.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3873927 - 03/05/05 07:56 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i just hate being drunk

How can you hate being drunk, if you've only ever had 4 shots at a time?

That's like taking a hit off of some shitty brick weed and deciding you hate pot.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineCerebralFlower
whats left?

Loc: only the truth is left
Re: my drunkest night [Re: Phluck]
    #4537725 - 08/15/05 01:55 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Phluck said:
i just hate being drunk

How can you hate being drunk, if you've only ever had 4 shots at a time?

That's like taking a hit off of some shitty brick weed and deciding you hate pot.

Thats not true. I start to feel the effects from 1 shot/1 beer chugged and by the 2nd or 3rd i am definatly drunk. Dont get me wrong, not incredibly drunk, but definatly very very silly drunk.

--------------------
God says dance with your heart
And shake free of you desire

Where theres a will theres always a way
When you get confused listen to the music play

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
Re: my drunkest night [Re: CerebralFlower]
    #4537783 - 08/15/05 02:12 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

The drunkest I ever got was...

we all rode up to abilene to see a couple local bands play at a club...
an hour before goin I took a klonapin (speeled wrong i'm sure). at this club it was byob (bring your own bottle - no beer) so I brought a fifth of Jack daniels and a 750 of crown. well the line outside was real long so I finished the jack there and started on the crown about the tiem they let us in. I get in the club find a table and plant myself down. The last thing I remember is seeing this girl from one of the bands (Premenishen). I'd seen her before at a concert and she whispered her name to me from the stage so this time I had to hang out. Well, I finally get a hold of her and get her to come to my table and take a shot. (I happened to be sitting about two tables from them) I finished half the bottle of crown by that time and that's the last I remember.

The next thing I know I'm waking up the next day around 4pm and my pants are wet. I go find my friends to find out the rest of the story. I had finished that bottle of crown and some people at the bar handed me a bottle of bacardi which I turned up and took several gulps and then had some wild turkey (no one knows how much of it). While sittin at my table I would point at everyone that walked by all while swaying obviously trying to focus to see if it was someone I knew. everybody was like, "watch out for the drunk dude" I got kicked out and my friends came to the rescue and made sure I made it home. they got me good in the stomach a few times to make me throw up and dropped me off at my house. I didn't drink for about 5 mo. I was hungover for 3 days.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> The Pub