Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
searching forsomething
 User Gallery
Loc: Louisiana, USA
My e trip report. and Blog.
    #3872188 - 03/05/05 09:54 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Ok here is my trip report
So I take the E at around 10 and I start to talk to my friend about E on AIM and I feel a slight buzz in part of my brain and a bulge in another part and my eyes feel dry so I use some eye drops and I feel better. Then my friend goes to sleep. So I'm just chilling at my comp and reading around the Shroomery when I start to feel to feel little pleasure waves running up and down my bones. My friend Sarah calls me and we were talking about when we went to the mall last night. She keep says that we should fuck, then she says that I?m really ?Frigid and don?t want to like to be touched.? And cause im stiff I could be a bad fuck, (I keep all my emotions bottled up and thoughts to me even though I?m constantly having long thoughts race around in my mind.) I then start to just pour out all my emotions and thoughts to her. I tell her that sometimes I feel uncomfortable around people and why. I would just jump from topic to topic and start telling her everything. I realized that I had made a mistake and should not have broken up back in November. I didn?t tell her this though. I got off the phone with her and then watched 1200 micrograms again. The music with the visualizations was good. I couldn?t hold my head up and laid them on my computer desk staring into the computer screen. I drug myself to my bed and went to sleep around 4:30.

Blog time:
My E educed Blog

I realize that I am very stiff and spit out knowledge to much. Sometimes I just say fuck it and do what ever than other times I try and be someone who I am not. At the moment my forehead is hot, But I am cold. I have a blanket, pajama, and sweatshirt and I am still storta cold in the body but hot in the head

I?m listen to 1200 micrograms in it?s the shit. I need to thank my brother for the x. The feelings of waves of pleasure are running through me. I am burning up but also cold
Why do men fear the things they do not understand? Who has the right to decide what we should be afraid of and being jailed with a convicted rape felon and you have not harmed society. When was the taboo put on sexuality?

my blog is just random thought I was thinking. I was telling my friend on the phone most of the stuff I should have been writing down.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience