Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
the only personality quiz that really matters
    #3869706 - 03/04/05 07:09 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

saw this in S&P thought it shoudl find its way into the pub...

the only personality quiz that matters...
http://hokev.brinkster.net/quiz/default.asp?quiz=Better+Personality&page=1

Wackiness: 54/100
Rationality: 54/100
Constructiveness: 72/100
Leadership: 66/100

You are a WRCL--Wacky Rational Constructive Leader. This makes you a Golden God.

You think fast and have a smart mouth, and you are a hoot to your friends and razorwire to your enemies. You hold a grudge like a brass ring. You crackle.

Although you have a leader's personality, you often choose not to lead, as leaders stray too far from their audience. You probably weren't very popular in high school--the joke's on them!

You may be a rock star.

Of the 101128 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 7.1 % are this type.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: the only personality quiz that really matters [Re: Todcasil]
    #3869719 - 03/04/05 07:14 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

You are a WRCF--Wacky Rational Constructive Follower. This makes you a Paul Begala.

You are unflappable and largely unconcerned with others' reactions to you. You were not particularly interested in the results of this test, and probably took it only as a result of someone else asking you to.

You have a biting wit and intense powers of observation. No detail is lost on you, and your friends know it--relying on you to have the facts when others express only opinions. You are even-tempered, friendly, and educated. Foolish strangers may mistake your mildness for weakness--they will be surprised.

You entire approach to life is enviable. You will raise good kids.

Of the 101134 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 4.7 % are this type.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Invisibleadrug

#3869721 - 03/04/05 07:14 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

That is so you. :smile:

Wackiness: 70/100
Rationality: 44/100
Constructiveness: 66/100
Leadership: 60/100

You are a WECL--Wacky Emotional Constructive Leader. This makes you a People`s Advocate.

You are passionate about your causes, with a good heart and good endeavors. Your personal fire is contagious, and others wish they could be as dedicated to their beliefs as you are.

Your dedication may cause you to miss the boat on life's more slight and trivial activities. You will feel no loss when skipping some inane mixer, but it can be frustrating to others to whom such things are important. While you find it difficult to see other points of view, it may be useful to act as if you do, and play along once in a while.

In any event, you have buckets of charisma and a natural skill for making people open up. Your greatest asset is an ability to make progress while keeping the peace.

Of the 101133 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 6 % are this type.

Offlineinfamous
LeArnin ThARoPes
 User Gallery

Loc: dark side of the moon
    #3869738 - 03/04/05 07:18 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Wackiness: 70/100
Rationality: 20/100
Constructiveness: 60/100

You are a WECL--Wacky Emotional Constructive Leader. This makes you a People`s Advocate.

You are passionate about your causes, with a good heart and good endeavors. Your personal fire is contagious, and others wish they could be as dedicated to their beliefs as you are.

Your dedication may cause you to miss the boat on life's more slight and trivial activities. You will feel no loss when skipping some inane mixer, but it can be frustrating to others to whom such things are important. While you find it difficult to see other points of view, it may be useful to act as if you do, and play along once in a while.

In any event, you have buckets of charisma and a natural skill for making people open up. Your greatest asset is an ability to make progress while keeping the peace.

Of the 101137 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 6 % are this type.

--------------------
The land of the free on paper looks great!

here I stand head in hand turn my face to the wall

OfflineJTHM
Stranger of theLand
Loc: Still trying to figure it...
Re: the only personality quiz that really matters [Re: infamous]
    #3869759 - 03/04/05 07:23 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

first to not get wacky....

Wackiness: 50/100
Rationality: 60/100
Constructiveness: 50/100
Leadership: 40/100

You are a SRDF--Sober Rational Destructive Follower. This makes you a Fountain of Knowledge.

You are cool, analytical, intelligent and completely unfunny. Sometimes you slice through conversation with a cutting observation that causes silence and sidelong glances. You make a strong and lasting impression on everyone you meet, the quality of which depends more on their personality than yours.

You may feel persecuted, as you can become a target for fun. Still, you are focused enough on your work and secure enough in your abilities not to worry overly.

You are productive and invaluable to those you work for. You are loyal, steadfast, and conscientious. Your grooming is impeccable. You are in good shape.

You are kind of a tool, but you get things done. You are probably a week away from snapping.

Addendum, 2004/07/19: this fits me 99%, there is a slight inaccuracy however. We are not necessarily completely unfunny. If we have a sense of humor (I do) it surfaces on the occasion with well-timed, completely dry, very sarcastic, wit. - Chase

Of the 101144 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 7.6 % are this type.

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
Re: the only personality quiz that really matters [Re: adrug]
    #3869840 - 03/04/05 07:37 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Hmmm.
Quote:

Wackiness: 46/100
Rationality: 60/100
Constructiveness: 88/100

You are a SRCL--Sober Rational Constructive Leader. This makes you a Ayn Rand ideal.

Taggart? Roark? Galt? You are all of these. You were born to lead. You may not be particularly exciting, but you have a strange charisma--born of intellect and personal drive--that people begin to notice when they have been around you a while. You don't like to compromise, but you recognize when you have to.

You care absolutely nothing what other people think, and this somehow attracts people to you. Treat them well, use them wisely, and ascend to your rightful rank.

Of the 101152 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 5.4 % are this type.

I've got a song called ascension...  funny.  Also it should be "an Ayn Rand" ideal.  :rolleyes: Damn rationality.

--------------------
delta9

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#3869859 - 03/04/05 07:47 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Eeee GAHD! Im an anrachist! Whoo woulda thunk!

2.9% are like me, heh sweetness

Wackiness: 60/100
Rationality: 36/100
Constructiveness: 36/100
Leadership: 56/100

You are a WEDL--Wacky Emotional Destructive Leader. This makes you a Anarchist.

You don't give a damn. When push comes to shove, you just forget about it--it's just not worth the heartache. What this means for others is that dealing with you can be aggravating, because they find they can't get you motivated about things they care about. What this means for you is that you are happier, calmer, and saner then they are on their best days.

You are near-immune to criticism, and those who know you well acknowledge and respect that. You may come across as lazy, but the truth is that you find little to get worked up about. Regardless, you have slews of friends, because they are fascinated by your world view, jealous of your lifestyle, and drawn to the fact that you are hilarious to be around.

You are a pillar in a sea of hot-bloodedness. You have a sweet tooth.

Of the 101158 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 2.9 % are this type.

OfflineAislingGheal
A wave on the ocean
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Northern Ohio
    #3869866 - 03/04/05 07:50 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Wackiness: 34/100
Rationality: 44/100
Constructiveness: 40/100
Leadership: 38/100

You are a SEDF--Sober Emotional Destructive Follower. This makes you a Evil Genius.

You are extremely focused and difficult to distract from your tasks. With luck, you have learned to channel your energies into improving your intellect, rather than destroying the weak and unsuspecting.

Your friends may find you remote and a hard nut to crack. Few of your peers know you very well--even those you have known a long time--because you have expert control of the face you put forth to the world. You prefer to observe, calculate, discern and decide. Your decisions are final, and your desire to be right is impenetrable.

You are not to be messed with. You may explode.

Of the 101157 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 14.3 % are this type.

I don't think I'm that damn sober  :mushroom2:

--------------------

"I hate having to pick between the lesser of two evils. But I'm glad Obama was elected. McCain was another war monger. I'd rather deal with our country going into debt than trying to take on afghanistan...oh wait FUCK!" - Fungus_tao

Anonymous

#3870631 - 03/04/05 10:13 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

You are a WEDF--Wacky Emotional Destructive Follower. This makes you a Menace to Society.

Well, whether you're actually a menace depends on how you choose to channel your energies. You chew your fingers and have an addictive personality. Properly guided, you can be enormously productive--otherwise you run amok, stir up trouble, and generally have a hell of a good time.

To your friends, you are a source of relentless entertainment. You often get into trouble, but you almost always find a way out. You are strangely popular and feed off others' energy. You live hard, seize the day, and although your more sober friends would like to see you settled down, you generally have fewer regrets and better memories than they do. Your tenet is that, at the end of the day, one regrets only what one didn't try. You are right.

You could benefit from outside help in balancing your highs and lows. Or perhaps cutting back on the caffeine.

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #3870713 - 03/04/05 10:24 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Wackiness: 72/100
Rationality: 34/100
Constructiveness: 60/100
Leadership: 66/100

Of the 101216 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 6 % are this type.

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Offlinegreenpastures
Stranger

Re: the only personality quiz that really matters [Re: ]
    #3870715 - 03/04/05 10:24 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Wackiness: 36/100
Rationality: 50/100
Constructiveness: 34/100
Leadership: 10/100

another evil genius. i'm plotting on all of you

--------------------
Do as i say. Do as i do.
Good. Now instead of eating a mushroom that is not yours. Eat the ones in the super market. Thanks. -droz
"German's love white rice."-droz

Offlineinfamous
LeArnin ThARoPes
 User Gallery

#3870889 - 03/04/05 11:00 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

damn me, adrug, and forty are all Wacky Emotional Constructive Leaders :rastamon:

--------------------

Offlinejuspassinthru
For A Cup of Joe
 User Gallery
    #3870892 - 03/04/05 11:01 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

You are a SRCF--Sober Rational Constructive Follower. This makes you a White House staffer.

You are a tremendous asset to any employer, cool under pressure, productive, and a great communicator. You feel the need to right wrongs, take up slack, mediate disputes and keep the peace. This comes from a secret fear that business can't go on without you--or worse, that it can.

If you have a weakness, it is your inability to say "no." While your peers respect you, they find it difficult to resist taking advantage of your positive attitude and eagerness to take on work. You depend on a good manager to keep you from sinking under the weight and burning out.

Of the 101207 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 7.6 % are this type.

--------------------
All above posts are purely fictional and for amusement purposes only... Have A Nice Day! :wink:

Invisibleadrug

Re: the only personality quiz that really matters [Re: infamous]
    #3870946 - 03/04/05 11:17 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

That's because forty is my brother, so to speak...maybe you are also our sibling :grin:

Offlinejuspassinthru
For A Cup of Joe
 User Gallery
Re: the only personality quiz that really matters [Re: juspassinthru]
    #3870957 - 03/04/05 11:18 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Gotta love these personality things.... I have taken a few and they all pretty much come up similar for me at least. I have spoke to professionals (people who do this sort of thing for a living) and they say that this is a very well studied sort of profiling and if you answer honestly very accurate and useable in the business and sales world. If mastered it is almost appears as if you have ESP sort of. kind of like the pet psychic... I know bad example.. but easy to realte to. Anyways  I am a noob to all this myc stuff and this is the first topic I thought I'd post to :smile:

--------------------
All above posts are purely fictional and for amusement purposes only... Have A Nice Day! :wink:

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

Re: the only personality quiz that really matters [Re: juspassinthru]
    #3870982 - 03/04/05 11:23 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

evil genius

--------------------

Offlineinfamous
LeArnin ThARoPes
 User Gallery

Re: the only personality quiz that really matters [Re: adrug]
    #3871012 - 03/04/05 11:28 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

maybe sometime, somewhere we are siblings :peace:

--------------------

InvisibleChe_Night_Soil
Koinoniphobic

Loc: Commonslaughtia
    #3871014 - 03/04/05 11:28 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Wacky Volatile Rattletrap Proselyte (?)

--------------------
if(human==autoPart){
for(i=1;i<infinity;i++){
getBorn(mind,soul);
getEdu(mind,soul);
getJob(mind,soul);
retire(mind,soul);
die(mind,soul);
}
}

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
    #3871029 - 03/04/05 11:32 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Wackiness: 54/100
Rationality: 76/100
Constructiveness: 64/100
Leadership: 50/100

You are a WRCF--Wacky Rational Constructive Follower. i wouldn't exactly call myself a follower :lol: This makes you a Paul Begala.

You are unflappable and largely unconcerned with others' reactions to you. i guess that's true, to an extent You were not particularly interested in the results of this test, and probably took it only as a result of someone else asking you to. indeed!

You have a biting wit and intense powers of observation. you're too kind No detail is lost on you, and your friends know it--relying on you to have the facts when others express only opinions. You are even-tempered, friendly, and educated. sure, why not? Foolish strangers may mistake your mildness for weakness--they will be surprised. indeed, people think they can take advantage of me when they realize how mild-mannered I am... then I give them a verbal ass-kicking and all is well

You entire approach to life is enviable. You will raise good kids. gee thanks

Of the 101246 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 4.7 % are this type. I'm so fucking unique :lol:

--------------------

OfflineDiabolic
Stranger
"DoseR" knows Anarchy! [Re: Todcasil]
    #3871542 - 03/05/05 01:40 AM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Wackiness: 90/100
Rationality: 30/100
Constructiveness: 30/100
Leadership: 70/100

You are a WEDL--Wacky Emotional Destructive Leader. This makes you a Anarchist.

You don't give a damn. When push comes to shove, you just forget about it--it's just not worth the heartache. What this means for others is that dealing with you can be aggravating, because they find they can't get you motivated about things they care about. What this means for you is that you are happier, calmer, and saner then they are on their best days.

You are near-immune to criticism, and those who know you well acknowledge and respect that. You may come across as lazy, but the truth is that you find little to get worked up about. Regardless, you have slews of friends, because they are fascinated by your world view, jealous of your lifestyle, and drawn to the fact that you are hilarious to be around.

You are a pillar in a sea of hot-bloodedness. You have a sweet tooth.

Of the 101255 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 2.9 % are this type.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale