Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinehongos
Stranger
Transporint shrooms over international borders:planes
    #3870144 - 03/04/05 08:50 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I am living in Ecuador for the year. Here there are shroom growing in many forests and are easy to find. I really want to bring some back to my home in Minnesota when I return in four months. I was wondering is anyone had any suggestions of getting them past security. I have thought of a few things. One is drying them and then pulverizing them so i could compress them, but then what. I thought about putting that powder into honey. it is suposed to make them stronger and i thinks it would kill the smell. What suggestions do you have for transporting a large amount back to the US?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshroommachine
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Florida
Re: Transporint shrooms over international borders:planes [Re: hongos]
    #3870164 - 03/04/05 08:54 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Mail them. It's the only method that can't land you in jail.

--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

Offlinehongos
Stranger
Re: Transporint shrooms over international borders:planes [Re: shroommachine]
    #3870208 - 03/04/05 09:05 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

couldnt dogs smell them if i send them? should i send them in the form of a powder so i can send more? how do i package it? is the honey idea a bad one? thanks for your help

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #3870275 - 03/04/05 09:21 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

dogs aren't trained to smell mushrooms as far as i know. even if they were, mushroom smuggling ins't a "problem", mostly marijuana, herioin and cocaine are what dogs are looking for

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlineshroommachine
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Florida
Re: Transporint shrooms over international borders:planes [Re: TODAY]
    #3870290 - 03/04/05 09:24 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Get as many shrooms as you can, dry them, and mail them. Mail in a bunch of packages in case they seize 1. Don't bother with the honey, not worth the effort. Dogs may be able to smell them, but it's a tiny risk.

--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

Offlinehongos
Stranger
Re: Transporint shrooms over international borders:planes [Re: shroommachine]
    #3870323 - 03/04/05 09:29 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

When you are sending them back, where is it best to send them. a PO box? Can they trace somthing like that? does vasaline really block smell? is there any other thing that works to block smell?

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
    #3870373 - 03/04/05 09:36 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Don't worry about the smell. They won't generally look for it, just send to a PO box or a friend's house, but a friend's house is better because once it gets there it's golden. PO box if they find out they might wait for you to pick it up just to catch you.

--------------------
delta9

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #3870437 - 03/04/05 09:45 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

like i said, DOGS aren't trained to smell for shrooms. certainly not the dogs at airports or post offices. mailing them is best. if something happens then you don't know why some strange person sent you drugs! send a few packages in case any get nabbed on the way. package them along with some potpourri...that's how my buddy mailed 1 oz of marijuana within the states.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

InvisibleFreeker
jackaroe
Male User Gallery
Loc: buffalo
    #3870449 - 03/04/05 09:46 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Dry them, powder em up, put in empty capsules>>> place in vitamin bottle.

Thats what I'd do.

Good luck!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck