Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Boomr Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineymhrswrider
Butthead

Latest pics of Bob's Pan Cyans.
    #3867440 - 03/04/05 11:26 AM (19 years, 28 days ago)

I must be a tard b/c I couldn't figure out how to post pics in an answer to a post so I just started a new one. On an off note, can someone either explain how to do that or give me a link to instructions? Anyway, here's the latest on how my little guys are doing.

--------------------
Flashbacks are God's way of saying, "This one's on me".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
Re: Latest pics of Bob's Pan Cyans. [Re: ymhrswrider]
    #3867451 - 03/04/05 11:28 AM (19 years, 28 days ago)

nice job dude, i got a question tho, r pan cyans. any better than cubes potencywise?

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Offlineymhrswrider
Butthead

Re: Latest pics of Bob's Pan Cyans. [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #3867482 - 03/04/05 11:35 AM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Don't know. This is the first time I've tried them. From what everyone says though, they are something like 3 times as strong.

I've got a question for Eco Tan. I got ahold of some more poo. Do you think it would be in my interest to, after I pick these little guys off, break up this casing and mix with some of the poo? I could split them up into 2 more casings. Or, do you think that it would be too much trama for the myc?

--------------------

Offlineymhrswrider
Butthead

#3869836 - 03/04/05 07:37 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

WTF....I decided to spawn that casing on to some more horse poo to try and get things where they need to be. Well, I didn't know what else to do with the little guys already on the cake, so down the hatch they went. It was like the amount of 2 or 3 toothpics. Now I'm tripping. Holy shit these things are potent. I've got about a low level 2 going on. Woo hoo.

--------------------

Offlinelaughingbuddha
That's freakinAWESOME!

Loc: the Moment
    #3869940 - 03/04/05 08:13 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

THAT IS FREAKIN AWESOME!! freakin awesome.

--------------------
"The more I read, the more I meditate; and the more I meditate, the more certain I am that I know nothing." -Voltaire

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Trusted Cultivator
    #3869966 - 03/04/05 08:18 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

ymhrswrider said:
Holy shit these things are potent.

yep.

Offlineymhrswrider
Butthead

Re: Latest pics of Bob's Pan Cyans. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3870213 - 03/04/05 09:06 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

I didn't relly get nearly the upset stomache or uncomfortable feeling at the beginning of the trip as I did with cubies. Is this normal for Pan Cyans? I thought it was the active ingredient that gave you that feeling in the first place and switching species wouldn't change that. Did I just get lucky this time or are Pan Cyans a little less brutal? Either way I'm all about switching from cubies!

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #3870279 - 03/04/05 09:21 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

thats the nature of cyans, you eat fewer by weight, a more pleasant experience and almost no nausea, the psilocybin isnt where the nausea comes from, its the taste

Offlinelaughingbuddha
That's freakinAWESOME!

#3870459 - 03/04/05 09:47 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

it's not from the taste. it's because when one trips, one's mind becomes conscious of one's digestive system, something one is normally not used to feeling--it's a regulated system that you don't have to think about, like your heartbeat or your breathing; obviously you can feel those two if you concentrate, but only if you have a stomach ache or something are you "aware" in a mindbody sense of your stomach. that's why vomiting or nausea is a common side effect of many other psychadelics (sp?). there's no taste to lsd or dmt (when extracted). but nausea happens stil. it's your mindbody consciousness all of the sudden aware of your stomach.

--------------------
"The more I read, the more I meditate; and the more I meditate, the more certain I am that I know nothing." -Voltaire

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: Latest pics of Bob's Pan Cyans. [Re: laughingbuddha]
    #3870478 - 03/04/05 09:49 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

taste is definately a factor because aa nasty taste can come back and haunt you during the trip in a much more intense manner

--------------------
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: Latest pics of Bob's Pan Cyans. [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #3870484 - 03/04/05 09:50 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

i had that sort of thing happen to me with DXM

--------------------

OfflineMages
Spaz
 User Gallery
    #3870523 - 03/04/05 09:54 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Just trying this and if it doesn't work, I'll delete the reply. What I did was go to the top of this page and click the "My Pics" link (while holding down the ALT key to get it to open in a new window. There, I uploaded a picture, and when it gave me the "paste this into the post to show your picture there" box, I copied the text in the box. Then I came back to this window which was still sitting here, scrolled down to the reply box, wrote all this stuff, and am now pasting the text I'd copied:

--------------------
- Mages

Ignorance killed the cat; curiosity was framed.
- C.J. Cherryh

Offlineymhrswrider
Butthead

Re: Latest pics of Bob's Pan Cyans. [Re: Mages]
    #3870676 - 03/04/05 10:19 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Umm...I don't agree with you guys about why the stomache gets upset. There is a definate physilogical(sp?) aspect to it. It almost acts like a dieretic(sp? coffee is an example). You can hear your stomache churning and convulsing. I'm pretty sure it is a reaction to what is in a sense poison, right? What do I know, I'm high :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleNeedMoreSleep
OCD = 100%Sterility :-)

Loc: One Inch ↑
    #3870833 - 03/04/05 10:44 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

So explain to me why you still get the upset stomach when you munch shrooms in capsule form then?  There's no taste (well the taste of the capsule itself i guess), so by your explanation, there shouldn't be any nausea... :confused:

--------------------

"Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil,
which we must fear most. And that is... the indifference of good men."
-Boondock Saints

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Latest pics of Bob's Pan Cyans. [Re: NeedMoreSleep]
    #3870854 - 03/04/05 10:50 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

NeedMoreSleep said:
So explain to me why you still get the upset stomach when you munch shrooms in capsule form then?

I dont... I have no stomach issues with gel caps. it could be psychosomatic.

InvisibleNeedMoreSleep
OCD = 100%Sterility :-)

Loc: One Inch ↑
    #3870909 - 03/04/05 11:05 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Personally, I never have any stomach issues at all.  I guess I've got a strong stomach or something, cuz I can eatem wet/dry/capsule/tea/whatever, and I never feel any type of sickness at all.  First time I did peyote, everyone was tellin me I'd get sick, but nope... But my woman gets sick no matter what, its actually pretty funny at this point lol :stoned:

edit: plus i'm loaded right now and just read over his post again, and i think i read it backwards or something lol... now i'm confusing myself with his post lol :blazed:

--------------------

"Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil,
which we must fear most. And that is... the indifference of good men."
-Boondock Saints

Edited by NeedMoreSleep (03/04/05 11:08 PM)

OfflineVALIS
vast activelivingintelligencesystem
 User Gallery

Loc: neverwhere, az
Re: Latest pics of Bob's Pan Cyans. [Re: NeedMoreSleep]
    #3870931 - 03/04/05 11:14 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

NeedMoreSleep said:Personally, I never have any stomach issues at all.

Me neither. Never once have I ever gotten even slightly ill-in-the-stomach feeling on 'shrooms.

But I do generally always get a serious case of the yawns, watery eyes, sleepy...

But never sick, and I have eaten alot of mushrooms in my life.

--------------------
Nature is the Technology of the Divine.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #3871004 - 03/04/05 11:27 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

I'll admit it...I've puked my guts out many times on shrooms.

Nothing like tripping your balls off on a shit load of Cambodians...just as your starting to trip you puke...and everything sorta gets real distorted...and its like looking through the eyes of a fly...the hundreds of tiles in my bathroom turn into thousands.

But then I feel better...and drink some water.
And I'm off to enjoy the ride.

Next thing you know...their back...

the Aliens...of course.

lolzz

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineVALIS
vast activelivingintelligencesystem
 User Gallery

Loc: neverwhere, az
    #3871034 - 03/04/05 11:33 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

ymhrswrider said:It was like the amount of 2 or 3 toothpics. Now I'm tripping. Holy shit these things are potent. I've got about a low level 2 going on. Woo hoo.

That's what I'm fucking talking about!

We need to get these 'lil mofo's out of niche status. period.

--------------------
Nature is the Technology of the Divine.

Offlinelaughingbuddha
That's freakinAWESOME!

#3871106 - 03/04/05 11:46 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

laughingbuddha said:
it's not from the taste.... it's because when one trips, one's mind becomes conscious of one's digestive system... that's why vomiting or nausea is a common side effect of many other psychadelics (sp?). there's no taste to lsd or dmt (when extracted). but nausea happens stil. it's your mindbody consciousness all of the sudden aware of your stomach.

again, having an upset stomach from taking shrooms is only obliquely related to its taste. i have eaten and "tripped" off of nutmeg and the taste, while horrific, did not necessarily make me nauseaous; it made me want to gag, yes, but that was just in getting it down. once it was down and in my belly everything was great...except i shudder at the taste of nutmeg nowadays. many or most people who puke/get nauseaus from shrooms tend to react that way to other psychotropic substances, such lsd, peyote/mescaline, dxm, dmt, etc. of course the first place any orally digested substance goes is to your stomach. moreover, the nausea/vomiting typically (everyone varies) doesn't start until the trip starts, which can be anywhere from 1/2 hour to 2 hours after eating them (i've never had to wait 2 hours though.) so by the time one starts to feel nauseaous, their stomach has long ago digested the shrooms. it's your mind, fellas--you're FEELING your stomach do its thing, and that can be damn upsetting...to the stomach. peace.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Boomr Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate