Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
heart rate
    #3870267 - 03/04/05 11:18 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

seems i have an unusally fast resting heart rate do you think this is just stress related, maybe high blood pressure? last time i was at a doc they thought my heart was normal but i was on morphine and dauldid which probably slowed it down. then after they cut me off the morphine my heart rate rose again really high they were about to keep me but they thought it was cause i was super excited to be out of the hospitial so i was released. since then i have noticed it beats extremely fast at a rest. I have been sober from everything for a month and it continues(except alchol). I did have a cocaine problem since i was 18 (about 2-4 grams a day depending on what was going on), i also have smoked since i was 16 and continue to do so, and countless other habits but they were costantly switched up so it was never one thing. im 26 now and concerned about my health i cant go back to the doctor because i already owe over $40000 because of surgery and have no health insurance. nor do i want to be in that hell hole of a hospital again. any ideas on if the condition is serious or can i just switch my diet and excersize?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineUncleMike
Visionary
Male

Loc: S.W. Virginia
Re: heart rate [Re: durban_poison]
    #3870295 - 03/04/05 11:25 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I really sounds like it's something you need to check out. You could have a blocked artery. Go to a different hospital or chech around for a free clinic. Most cities have a program for people who don't have any insurance.

--------------------
Live each day like it will be your last, tomorrow my never come.
SporeSmart

Invisibleninjapixie
 User Gallery

#3870329 - 03/04/05 11:31 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

If you're overweight the answers simple- lose the fat. A few years ago I lost 10 kilos over the course of a few months. My heart rate went down from 85bpm to 68bpm.

If you're not overweight then you really should see a doctor.

--------------------
Put that monkey back in the oven.

Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
    #3870424 - 03/04/05 11:43 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

im not fat im 6"2 175lbs. Although i have been under more stress latley the i have ever experienced. a blocked artery could that be fixed through lots of water and excersize and eatiing health for a while or is it something that has to be taken care of immediatly. because i have this thing with hospitals and i hate going, i rather do everything i can to fix it myself and pray for the best. actually the reason i was just at the hospital was for appendicitis. my friends forced me to go even though i was all fucked up i was just going to go home and sleep it off cause i had been up for 4 days of partying on new years. I rather not go if i could avoid it but if i did work out and eat right for a month and it didnt go away or got worse i guess i wouldnt have much choice. honestly a blocked artery possibilty was the last thing i want to hear, i was hoping it was high blood pressure or something that could be coped with. im scared of others diagnosis cause last time my friend thought i had appedistis and was right, i immediatly had to go into surgery with a ruptured appendix.

Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
Re: heart rate [Re: ninjapixie]
    #3870435 - 03/04/05 11:44 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

ninja pixie that is my heart rate between 85-90 bpm.

Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
    #3870446 - 03/04/05 11:46 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

could liver injuries make might heart rate raise cause i know that cant be in the greatest of conditions but they say thats the only interior organ that regenerates.

OfflineUnenlightenedOne
Two Spirited

#3870527 - 03/04/05 11:54 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

It could be stress or it could be excessive anxiety...these are likely although it could also be a heart condition.Under extreme anxiety in my youth my pulse was elevated to 140 bpm for four days straight.So stress and anxiety could be a factor but with cocaine use it could be also heart disease.Cocaine is prone to causing high blood pressure and heart conditions in general as well as anxiety disorders.However morphine promotes well being and seems to help anxiety immensely so Im guessing anxiety to be the culprit but never underestimate the value of a checkup.

My advice is to get a check up and if it comes back fine to make lifestyle changes to a low stress life style and cut out sugar and caffeine and stimulants as this can cause an elevated heart rate in individuals with stress/anxiety problems and those sensitized to stimulants.

--------------------
Do not desire to reach a high level.Rather work without thought of reward to iron out flaws and impurities in one's self for the sake of one's self.When one has done this one needs not to desire anymore. http://www.lifeforceonlinestore.com/yc/

Invisibleninjapixie
 User Gallery

#3870534 - 03/04/05 11:56 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Stress can definately raise your heart rate and blood pressure. Though your heart rate still seems very high for your height and weight, stress may not be the only cause. Try some light cardio exercise. If you have any sort of heart or artery problems you'll probably feel alot of pain. Then again, you may end up having a heart attack so forget that idea. I probably would see a doctor.

--------------------
Put that monkey back in the oven.

Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
Re: heart rate [Re: ninjapixie]
    #3870560 - 03/04/05 11:59 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

just did some research i should be fine they said it can be normal with anxiety for your heart rate to go up to 120 bpm. But i think im going to start eating healthy, andrunning starting tomorrow morning but for now a vodka tonic and some r&r when i wake up my first jog ever.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being