Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleninjapixie
 User Gallery

The Most Accurate Personality Test
    #3868814 - 03/04/05 04:05 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

This is the only personality test that matters. Most amusing too.

http://hokev.brinkster.net/quiz/default.asp?quiz=Better+Personality&page=1

You are a WEDL--Wacky Emotional Destructive Leader. This makes you a Anarchist.

You don't give a damn. When push comes to shove, you just forget about it--it's just not worth the heartache. What this means for others is that dealing with you can be aggravating, because they find they can't get you motivated about things they care about. What this means for you is that you are happier, calmer, and saner then they are on their best days.

You are near-immune to criticism, and those who know you well acknowledge and respect that. You may come across as lazy, but the truth is that you find little to get worked up about. Regardless, you have slews of friends, because they are fascinated by your world view, jealous of your lifestyle, and drawn to the fact that you are hilarious to be around.

You are a pillar in a sea of hot-bloodedness. You have a sweet tooth.

--------------------
Put that monkey back in the oven.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: The Most Accurate Personality Test [Re: ninjapixie]
    #3869027 - 03/04/05 04:51 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Wackiness: 50/100
Rationality: 50/100
Constructiveness: 50/100
Leadership: 50/100

You are a SEDF--Sober Emotional Destructive Follower. This makes you a Evil Genius.

You are extremely focused and difficult to distract from your tasks. With luck, you have learned to channel your energies into improving your intellect, rather than destroying the weak and unsuspecting.

Your friends may find you remote and a hard nut to crack. Few of your peers know you very well--even those you have known a long time--because you have expert control of the face you put forth to the world. You prefer to observe, calculate, discern and decide. Your decisions are final, and your desire to be right is impenetrable.

You are not to be messed with. You may explode.

Of the 101077 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 14.3 % are this type.

---

Ha ha!

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3869074 - 03/04/05 04:59 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

"You are a WECL--Wacky Emotional Constructive Leader. This makes you a People`s Advocate.

You are passionate about your causes, with a good heart and good endeavors. Your personal fire is contagious, and others wish they could be as dedicated to their beliefs as you are.

Your dedication may cause you to miss the boat on life's more slight and trivial activities. You will feel no loss when skipping some inane mixer, but it can be frustrating to others to whom such things are important. While you find it difficult to see other points of view, it may be useful to act as if you do, and play along once in a while.

In any event, you have buckets of charisma and a natural skill for making people open up. Your greatest asset is an ability to make progress while keeping the peace.

Of the 101076 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 6 % are this type. "-end

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Re: The Most Accurate Personality Test [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3869084 - 03/04/05 05:00 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Wackiness: 76/100
Rationality: 60/100
Constructiveness: 64/100
Leadership: 60/100

You are a WRCL--Wacky Rational Constructive Leader. This makes you a Golden God.

You think fast and have a smart mouth, and you are a hoot to your friends and razorwire to your enemies. You hold a grudge like a brass ring. You crackle.

Although you have a leader's personality, you often choose not to lead, as leaders stray too far from their audience. You probably weren't very popular in high school--the joke's on them!

You may be a rock star.

Of the 101079 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 7.1 % are this type.

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: The Most Accurate Personality Test [Re: Gomp]
    #3869101 - 03/04/05 05:03 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Boy gomp, that test pegged you and it would seem, you have the luck they suggested in that you channel your focus into improving your intellect and not destroying the weak and unsuspecting!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3869153 - 03/04/05 05:16 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

i took it a 3'd time. it got the same as the one i posted first, again.. so.. yeah, spooky.. :P ehe :wink:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3869517 - 03/04/05 06:28 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

"You are a SEDF--Sober Emotional Destructive Follower. This makes you a Evil Genius.

You are extremely focused and difficult to distract from your tasks. With luck, you have learned to channel your energies into improving your intellect, rather than destroying the weak and unsuspecting.

Your friends may find you remote and a hard nut to crack. Few of your peers know you very well--even those you have known a long time--because you have expert control of the face you put forth to the world. You prefer to observe, calculate, discern and decide. Your decisions are final, and your desire to be right is impenetrable.

You are not to be messed with. You may explode."

5 years ago that would have been dead on...I have mellowed since then.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
Re: The Most Accurate Personality Test [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3869580 - 03/04/05 06:39 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Me too. :strokebeard:

You are a SEDF--Sober Emotional Destructive Follower. This makes you a Evil Genius.

Of the 101115 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 14.3 % are this type.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: The Most Accurate Personality Test [Re: shroomydan]
    #3869587 - 03/04/05 06:41 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

For all of the newly self discovered evil geniuses out there.... a guide to your new found path of truth:
http://www.darksites.com/souls/horror/evilguide/
http://www.darksites.com/evilplan.php

Edited by Huehuecoyotl (03/04/05 06:49 PM)

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Most Accurate Personality Test [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3869639 - 03/04/05 06:54 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Wackiness: 10/100
Rationality: 50/100
Constructiveness: 46/100
Leadership: 40/100

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: The Most Accurate Personality Test [Re: Redstorm]
    #3869685 - 03/04/05 07:03 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Wackiness: 54/100
Rationality: 54/100
Constructiveness: 72/100
Leadership: 66/100

You are a WRCL--Wacky Rational Constructive Leader. This makes you a Golden God.

You think fast and have a smart mouth, and you are a hoot to your friends and razorwire to your enemies. You hold a grudge like a brass ring. You crackle.

Although you have a leader's personality, you often choose not to lead, as leaders stray too far from their audience. You probably weren't very popular in high school--the joke's on them!

You may be a rock star.

Of the 101128 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 7.1 % are this type.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Re: The Most Accurate Personality Test [Re: Todcasil]
    #3869967 - 03/04/05 08:18 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Wackiness: 16/100
Rationality: 20/100
Constructiveness: 66/100
Leadership: 18/100

You are a SECF--Sober Emotional Constructive Follower. This makes you a Hippie.

You are passionate about your causes and steadfast in your commitments. Once you've made up your mind, no one can convince you otherwise. Your politics are left-leaning, and your lifestyle choices decidedly temperate and chaste.

You do tremendous work when focused, but usually you operate somewhat distracted. You blow hot and cold, and while you normally endeavor on the side of goodness and truth, you have a massive mean streak which is not to be taken lightly. You don't get mad, you get even.
Please don't get even with this web site.

Of the 101168 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 10.4 % are this type

--------------------
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are -Kurt Cobain

Hotter than the left sink handle.

Edited by uriahchase (03/04/05 08:22 PM)

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Re: The Most Accurate Personality Test [Re: uriahchase]
    #3869978 - 03/04/05 08:20 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

hippie?......hrmmm...sure...it might be accurate....?

--------------------

Invisibleninjapixie
 User Gallery

Re: The Most Accurate Personality Test [Re: uriahchase]
    #3870145 - 03/04/05 08:50 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Damn what's with all the evil geniuses. I was expecting more hippies in this forum.

--------------------

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

#3870175 - 03/04/05 08:56 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

im the only hippie so far....

--------------------

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
    #3870241 - 03/04/05 09:12 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

i just took the test 3 times with the same answers..and i got 3 different results :rotfl:...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

OfflineUnenlightenedOne
Two Spirited

Re: The Most Accurate Personality Test [Re: Annapurna1]
    #3870451 - 03/04/05 09:46 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Wackiness: 40/100
Rationality: 40/100
Constructiveness: 54/100
Leadership: 50/100

You are a SECF--Sober Emotional Constructive Follower. This makes you a Hippie.

You are passionate about your causes and steadfast in your commitments. Once you've made up your mind, no one can convince you otherwise. Your politics are left-leaning, and your lifestyle choices decidedly temperate and chaste.

You do tremendous work when focused, but usually you operate somewhat distracted. You blow hot and cold, and while you normally endeavor on the side of goodness and truth, you have a massive mean streak which is not to be taken lightly. You don't get mad, you get even.

Please don't get even with this web site.

Of the 101200 people who have taken this quiz since tracking began (8/17/2004), 10.4 % are this type.

--------------------
Do not desire to reach a high level.Rather work without thought of reward to iron out flaws and impurities in one's self for the sake of one's self.When one has done this one needs not to desire anymore. http://www.lifeforceonlinestore.com/yc/

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: The Most Accurate Personality Test [Re: Annapurna1]
    #3870770 - 03/04/05 10:33 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
i just took the test 3 times with the same answers..and i got 3 different results :rotfl:...

I decided to run through 5 times hitting all of the ones at the far left each time. The first results were Dictator, the second, third, and fourth were evil genius and the 5th was dictator again.

I did make sure my cookies were enabled as it said if they are not that can throw the results. I'm 99% sure I filled in all of the questions and didn't leave one blank.

Fine by me its a crock as I think of myself as being really good at shifting my perception around to see from others points of views, when I care too, and it said I wasn't.

Oh well, it was fun playing while it lasted Ninja! Thanks anyway.  :wink:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Edited by gettinjiggywithit (03/04/05 10:38 PM)

Invisibleninjapixie
 User Gallery

#3870810 - 03/04/05 10:40 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

It's really an elaborate joke disguised as a personality test disguised as an elaborate joke disguised as a personality test.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3870827 - 03/04/05 10:43 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

It is funny!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder