Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: Riddle.... (How many different ways can YOU come up with....?) [Re: tomk]
    #3876280 - 03/06/05 05:40 AM (19 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

tomk said:
A bunch of dudes way smarter then us have written exstensively about holes. 
These guys take their holes way to seriously.

Mr. Tomk,   aka, The Dream Leaf Doooood~....  <===Where did that come from...?  (I was Gimpy at heart....  :wink: )

What do you mean "Smarter than us"....?  :lol: :rolleyes:  Hhhhhmmmm....    :what:  Perhaps that would be considered "Perception" sir....(?)
And, Perceptions can be a "bitch" (for a lack of better words)....!  :wink:
Was there a "race" for this smartness scale....?    :shrug:  What if not all eligible contestants entered the race....?  :smirk: 
I ALWAYS take my Dohnuts, and their Holes as a Whole VERY seriously....  :grin:

Anyway....
Maybe we should consider "holes" to be called something other than holes, indeed - just for clarification purposes.... 
There are (in fundemental terms) 2 types of holes (sexual humor aside)....  :wink:  :shake:  :lol:

I will list their *possible* grammer-re-assignment.... :lol:

1) A Hole that does NOT go thru matter = A Cave....

2) A Hole that goes thru and thru = A Tunnel....

One important thing to be noted....
Both a cave, and a tunnel DO NOT have to be created by REMOVING anything
(as the term "hole" would suggest, ie "drilling a hole", or "Bill dug a hole, and is now filling the hole" back in).... 

A tunnel or a cave can be CREATED with simply adjusting or Modifying physical geometry....  Examples:

Tunnel - take a piece of paper, and roll it into a Cylinder....  Walla~....

Cave - Take a piece of paper, and roll it into a Conic....  And Walla~....

With these examples, one can created something from something - with a Hole being part of the created or evolved Whole....  :wink:
You can also create something else from this something by unfolding the paper models....
Thus un-creating or further evolving the Hole from the created or evolved Whole....
Perhaps it was just not meant to be....    :shrug:

One more important thing to be noted....
It is as FACT that not one person can create SOMETHING from NOTHING.... 
If you wish to discuss this fact furthur, please click here....:  :wink:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3876244/an/0/page/0

And one STooooooPiD thing to be noted....  :rolleyes:
The writer of this post is much more amazed of the "Shock and Awe" of Creating a
Cave like Hole be means of Destruction - With the use of a Dynamite type of fireworks....!    :bomb:  :eek:  :lol:   

:::::Beavis & Butthead voices:::::
Uhhhhhhh, huh huh....  huh huh....  Yeah, yeah, Fire'z~ CoooL....  Uuhhhhhh, huh huh....  huh huh....

:lol:

ME....

:heartpump: :heartpump:

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethe_phoenix
Stranger

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Re: Riddle.... --- A PERFECT Circle in it's Whole.... But, With a Hole....? --- [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3876409 - 03/06/05 07:54 AM (19 years, 17 days ago)

*burp*

Mmmmm, good doughnut. :sun:

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

********Answers to the Riddle about the Dohnut's "Hole", as a Whole.... [Re: the_phoenix]
    #3896228 - 03/10/05 12:44 AM (19 years, 13 days ago)

MY ANSWERS TO THE RIDDLE....!
(I almost fergot~...!?)  :rolleyes:    :shrug:

Riddle....:
How does one remove the hole from the center of the doughnut...? 
Can one even remove a hole - something that consists of nothing, but still very much part of the Whole....?    :grin:

Answers....:

1) Assimilation - Destruction....  One can BURN the Dohnut, of even Eat the Dohnut to make it absorb as part of one's very being....  Thus, Removing the Whole Hole....  (Absolutely ZERO calories in the center...!) :lol: 

2) Modification - Manipulation....  One can Change the Dohnut to make it a different shape/entity....  Ie., Roll it into a Ball, or cut the Dohnut (or take a bite) to "Release" the captive tunnel/hole to freedom from a *seemingly* senseless imprisonment....  :smirk:  Thus, Removing the Whole Hole....

3) Merge - Unite....  One can Fill the hole with solid matter....  The hole is already filled with air, but for perception to others, material of a solid matter would be better for a visual....  Thus, Removing the Whole Hole....

4) Acceptance - Agreement....  One can let the hole be, as there is nothing to remove....  If one did not accept the fact that it was there and true, they would indeed not see the truth, nor be in agreement to someone that did....  Thus, Removing the Whole Hole....

5) Belief - Faith....  One can Doubt or not be sure that the Dohnut's Hole is there, or just ignore the fact that there is a Dohnut at all....  It is of CHOICE to believe that a Hole is something that is part of a Whole....  Especially if one had not seen the dohnut at all, and was told by word of mouth....  Thus, Removing the Whole Hole....

6) Creation - (re)Produce....  For if one does not make the Dohnut, there will be no hole....  Thus, Removing the Whole Hole (as it never was)....

7) Deception - Lie....  One can cover up the hole on the surface, and no one would know the better....  Thus, Removing the Whole Hole....

8) Memory - Rememberance....  One must remember the Dohnut and it's hole as a Whole....    With the addition of "sprinkles" it seemed to have lived a very colorful life, and was noted that the hole was nothing that needed to be removed....  Thus in passing, Removing the Whole Hole....

And as I sit here and read thru all of this, it is clear that it has turned both Philosophical as well as Spiritual....  As ALL of these listed items can be VERY much applied to life itself.... 

For even a Dohnut's Hole is one of those things that one CanNot see, unless one were to see the Dohnut as a Whole, as ONE....

If I have been flawed in my perception to the truth of how to remove the Hole from the center of a Dohnut, ***PLEASE*** - make corrections or additions....    Thru my perception, I could be VERY wrong about the Whole Dohnut's Hole....  :wink:  :heart:

I know, I know, I think too much.....  :lol:

ME....

:heartpump: :heartpump:

--------------------

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

OfflinePsilocinSam
Jester To TheHall Of TheMushroom King

Loc: Cambridge, UK
Re: ****ANSWERS...! RIDDLE: The Dohnut, How does One Remove the HOLE from the WHOLE...? [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3896627 - 03/10/05 06:02 AM (19 years, 13 days ago)

I reply that it is in the nature of the doughnut to have a hole. This is part of it's essential nature, and as such cannot be removed. As soon as the whole is changed or destroyed in some way the article ceases to be the doughnut and reaches another state. Possibly being a half-eaten doughnut.

It is in the interplay of nothing and something that the doughnut becomes what it is. The nothing is as much as part of being a doughnut as the substance which we would call the doughnut.

Is not the hole part of the experience also? (certainly makes a nice handle!)

I therefore argue, that removing the hole from the Doughnut is impossible, because in so doing you destroy the doughnut from which it is removed.

That's my ounce of bacon! :stoned::mushroom2:

PS

For a neat linguistic trick, WHOLE-HOLE=W

SO! THE WHOLE-THE HOLE=W

So what you get when you remove the hole from the whole is .......... W!

--------------------
We ultimately live in a fractal universe, all parts reflect the infinity of the whole. So why do we maintain that time be any different?

Welcome to 4 my dimensional thoughts!

(Turkish Delight is neither Turkish, nor delightful. So where's the name from?!)

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: ****ANSWERS...! RIDDLE: The Dohnut, How does One Remove the HOLE from the WHOLE...? [Re: PsilocinSam]
    #3897172 - 03/10/05 10:46 AM (19 years, 13 days ago)

if you remove the hat from the what, you also get w.. :P

now whats up with the W? :wink:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflinePsilocinSam

Re: ****ANSWERS...! RIDDLE: The Dohnut, How does One Remove the HOLE from the WHOLE...? [Re: Gomp]
    #3897221 - 03/10/05 11:03 AM (19 years, 13 days ago)

THE TOPIC IS: "****ANSWERS...! RIDDLE: The Dohnut, How does One Remove the HOLE from the WHOLE...?"

So I removed THE HOLE FROM THE WHOLE.

THE WHOLE-THE HOLE=W

There's your answer, tis just a joke!

That's my 10 pieces of chromed shit! :stoned::mushroom2:

--------------------
We ultimately live in a fractal universe, all parts reflect the infinity of the whole. So why do we maintain that time be any different?

(Turkish Delight is neither Turkish, nor delightful. So where's the name from?!)

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Re: ****ANSWERS...! RIDDLE: The Dohnut, How does One Remove the HOLE from the WHOLE...? [Re: PsilocinSam]
    #3897236 - 03/10/05 11:06 AM (19 years, 13 days ago)

and i did not do the same? :P

you are cute. :laugh: :thumbup:

:heart:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflinePsilocinSam

Re: ****ANSWERS...! RIDDLE: The Dohnut, How does One Remove the HOLE from the WHOLE...? [Re: Gomp]
    #3897297 - 03/10/05 11:22 AM (19 years, 13 days ago)

No I don't think you did Gomp. However cute I may be, still just a joke! :laugh:

AGAIN this is my 8 pieces of 1! :stoned::mushroom2:

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3897495 - 03/10/05 11:58 AM (19 years, 13 days ago)

Ha ha ha ha, sure you didn't :smile:

:sun: :thumbup:
:heart:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

#3899656 - 03/10/05 07:19 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

Well, all the answers you stated were covered in the post above yours.... 
You just reworded your answers, well somewhat....  Funny how that works, is there pride....?  :lol:  J/K

Quote:

PsilocinSam said:
I reply that it is in the nature of the doughnut to have a hole. This is part of it's essential nature, and as such cannot be removed.
4) Acceptance - Agreement....
As soon as the whole is changed or destroyed in some way the article ceases to be the doughnut and reaches another state.
2) Modification - Manipulation....  Perhaps even EVOLUTION (which is done thru modification or manipulation)....
Possibly being a half-eaten doughnut. 
1) Assimilation - Destruction....
It is in the interplay of nothing and something that the doughnut becomes what it is. The nothing is as much as part of being a doughnut as the substance which we would call the doughnut. 
Well, now you are just re-wording your first point...!?  :wink:4) Acceptance - Agreement....
Is not the hole part of the experience also? (certainly makes a nice handle!) 
Also works DAMN good when you run out of Onion Rings when you are playing "Ring Toss"....  :wink:
I therefore argue, that removing the hole from the Doughnut is impossible, because in so doing you destroy the doughnut from which it is removed.
5) Belief - Faith....

And because you have thought about the Dohnut so much in your thoughts, it will be forever imprinted upon your noggin of gray matter.... 
So, in this you will have, 
8) Memory - Rememberance....  :grin:

Quote:

Gomp said:
now whats up with the W? :wink:

HHhhmmmmm....  I say, we split up the W into it's original unbonded state....  So we will have U  U....  THEN, we can have a two for one sale....!    Thus doubling the price of half of the whole, and getting half as much for the whole price....  HHhhhmmmm, half the hole.....  Wanna~ spit it with me....?  :lol:  :grin:  :heart:

ME....

:heartpump::heartpump:

--------------------

>^;;^<

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale