Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Slight Doses as Therapy
    #3868428 - 03/04/05 04:59 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

So we all know of alkaloids as hallucinogenic in peak doses. But what about small doses, say 1/10th the amount of Torch, shrooms, or poppy, or Peyote or whathaveyou.  I sustain the argument that small doses of alkaloids have definite tranquilizing, empathic, and transcendental qualities which make daily life more pleasant even if the max personal dose isn't used.  Slight doses are great even.  Smetimes I can suck on a piece of cacti or poppy and feel the good alkaloids, those plant allies, those spirits, those spiritual vitamins just soak right up as my hungry nervous system sips the juice nerve by precious nerve until that blanket of support sponsors me again. Such a simple thing. Such a good thing. So sad it's regulated by others, though that never stopped me for a second and really wasn't very important to me. In my drug trances I'm always thanking God for these wonders. they are sacred and holy. Thank You Lord. For this self medicament. I maintain it's my right as a human to come closer to you Lord. By Whatever Means Necessary. Life's too precious to waste a second. Your natural chemicals always are reminding me.  :mushroom2:

--------------------
...or something

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinejben
Don't panic, it's organic
 User Gallery
Re: Slight Doses as Therapy [Re: eve69]
    #3868480 - 03/04/05 05:06 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

i would agree. when i tried san pedro for the first time, i almost felt next to nothing besides a couple of odd things. but i did feel just peaceful with my self. same goes with mj with only maybe 1 or 2 hits.

--------------------
Don't panic, it's organic!

OfflineUnenlightenedOne
Two Spirited

Re: Slight Doses as Therapy [Re: eve69]
    #3868608 - 03/04/05 05:29 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

But what about small doses, say 1/10th the amount of Torch, shrooms, or poppy, or Peyote or whathaveyou. I sustain the argument that small doses of alkaloids have definite tranquilizing, empathic, and transcendental qualities which make daily life more pleasant even if the max personal dose isn't used. Slight doses are great even.

Definitely.Therapeutic doses ranging from threshold to moderate doses of many things are very medicinal and useful.Im a huge believer in using LSA and LSD at therapeutic doses to help emotional and mental healing to occur especially when it comes to mental disorders.I think modern people tend to forget that many tribal people used entheogens as medicines as well and that they do have medicinal properties.This is especially true with rivea corymbosa,kanna,morning glories, and lions tail.

--------------------
Do not desire to reach a high level.Rather work without thought of reward to iron out flaws and impurities in one's self for the sake of one's self.When one has done this one needs not to desire anymore. http://www.lifeforceonlinestore.com/yc/

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden