Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMeinNameIstHeinz
Stranger
My happy conundrum
    #3867422 - 03/04/05 11:21 AM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Hey this is a simple question but I figure a little history doesn't hurt...
Three years ago I didn't even realize seeing things that aren't there, visualization, was possible. Ever since someone told me it was, and it happened very briefly and out of my control, I am hooked on being able to do it. Slight problem, I can't. I can sit and meditate for 4 hours in darkness and that is all I would get, darkness. About six months ago someone else told me about something called psychedelics, well that got me psyched after 3 futile years of nothing.
I took some blue meanies, nothing, no clear visuals whatsoever, this was a light dose though. I was then very, very, holy shit very, stupid. I took a hero dose, I don't remember there being any visuals, but after a while I simply lost consciousness so who knows, or I was too busy in hell wondering if I died and this is how it will be forever, if you know what I mean.

ANYWAY, with that said, there is one thing and one thing only I want, and that's a waking dream, or lucid dream, if you know what I mean, AT LEAST closed eye visuals. The first experience I had really really turned me off, there was not a single thing it did to me which I could relate to a lucid dream, so I was like fuck it, especially after the hero dose.

Should I try again, with a moderate dose, of regular cubes, cause I've heard blue meanies are well, meanies lol. I just want to induce a waking lucid dream, and part of that requires being LUCID, not wondering who the fuck you are. Any suggestions from experienced people would be GREATLY appreciated.

OK, maybe this isn't a simple question lol.

Edited by MeinNameIstHeinz (03/04/05 12:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: My happy conundrum [Re: MeinNameIstHeinz]
    #3867609 - 03/04/05 12:11 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

if all you are thinking about is trying to get visuals, you can almost sike yourself out to get no visuals. this happened to me. i took acid and got the most amazing visuals. after that, i wanted visuals so bad, that they didnt happen. eventually i stopped thinking about it and visuals started coming back.

next time you dose. when you know you are tripping, look at a poster or wall.. do not think about anything, just look. it will come to you

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Invisibleavorg
Quixotic
Folding@home Statistics
    #3867710 - 03/04/05 12:33 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

you should try salvia. visuals are the main thing involved when using salvia. with a clear head you will be able to realize that you still exist, while going with the flow of the experience. it is very much like a lucid dream, with the exception that you will not want to move most of the time. also the duration is short so if anything does go awry it will be over very soon. you can also go into another experience shortly after coming back from one.

OfflineMeinNameIstHeinz
Stranger
Re: My happy conundrum [Re: danlennon3]
    #3867739 - 03/04/05 12:40 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

I've also tried salvia many times, just a feeling of being ripped out of my body or my physical body being pulled apart - the more taken the more extreme that feeling. No visuals.

Invisibleperuvian spark
Stranger

#3867801 - 03/04/05 12:53 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Are you saying that all you see behind closed eyelids is black even if you try to imagine something?
Or are you actually trying to see something that isn't there, like purple monkeys or gnomes?
And if you want to have a lucid dream, all you have to do is just make sure you get enough sleep!  :wink:

--------------------
"The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain and everything is changeable."

Edited by peruvian spark (03/04/05 01:02 PM)

OfflineMeinNameIstHeinz
Stranger
    #3867839 - 03/04/05 01:02 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Are you saying that all you see behind closed eyelids is black even if you try to imagine something? Yes, precisely, it is an oozy thing of different shades of black, if I stare at a light source for a while then close my eyes there is a blotch of color for a little bit, but no I cannot for the life of me imagine anything, it's like that part of me is dead :frown:
Or are you actually trying to see something that isn't there, like purple monkeys or gnomes? well, I could imagine either one, but no I'm not trying to go insane.

oh I can induce lucid dreams during the night, very hard but I can, but I would like to do this stuff during the day too, and during the day as I said my imagine is dead for some reason and I fucking hate this fact

Edited by MeinNameIstHeinz (03/04/05 01:03 PM)

Invisibleperuvian spark
Stranger

#3867895 - 03/04/05 01:10 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

One of my best friends has a similar problem. He can think of something all day long, but he can't "see" it in his head. Maybe its a right/left brain thing.
Reading some good books might help you. Whenever I read I see the whole thing in my head like I'm watching a movie, only better.

--------------------
"The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain and everything is changeable."

OfflineMeinNameIstHeinz
Stranger
    #3868016 - 03/04/05 01:39 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

I've heard it is just repression and you can get rid of it through something like a hypnotist, I'm getting desperate enough to try that lol

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #3868056 - 03/04/05 01:46 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

You smoked Salvia and your vision was the same as on a normal sober day?

OfflineMeinNameIstHeinz
Stranger
    #3868075 - 03/04/05 01:50 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

a nice big puff of 5x, extreme physical effect I described above, but not one single visual, and I always did it in my bedroom in darkness, again it's like that part of me is dead

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #3868385 - 03/04/05 02:51 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

That's weird. Can't help you :frown:

OfflineOisatsanaYert
Stranger
Re: My happy conundrum [Re: Annom]
    #3868723 - 03/04/05 03:47 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Yea, I sort of have a similar problem. When I try to think of something, I have a really hard time visualizing it. I don't know how to explain this, but say my eyes are closed and I'm trying to picture someone's face. With my mind's peripheral vision, I think I can see the part of the face I'm not focusing on, but I can never quite see what it is I'm trying to focus on. I don't know if this is normal or not, but I can hardly see anything clearly in my mind.

Offlinephi1618
old hand

#3868837 - 03/04/05 04:07 PM (19 years, 28 days ago)

I can't visualize things clearly, and I certainly don't see hallucinations - as in actual objects - when I'm tripping. I get plenty of enhanced visual effects, like tracers, fixed objects appearing to move without changing location, spacial distortions, sometimes geometric patterns if I fix my gaze - but I've never had a real visual hallucination in the sense of seeing somthing that wasn't there.
Interestingly, I can get many of the same visual distortions when sober. If I fix my gaze on one point without breaking concentration, my perception of actual objects diminishes.

As I said, my powers of visualization are pretty weak. I suspect that if you want to improve your ablilty to see things clearly in your head, taking a drawing class would be more effective than psychedelics.

OfflineMeinNameIstHeinz
Stranger
Re: My happy conundrum [Re: phi1618]
    #3874423 - 03/05/05 07:40 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

"As I said, my powers of visualization are pretty weak. I suspect that if you want to improve your ablilty to see things clearly in your head, taking a drawing class would be more effective than psychedelics."
That pretty much sums it up for me and what I was thinking, thanx guys

Invisibleavorg
Quixotic
Folding@home Statistics
    #3894701 - 03/09/05 07:48 PM (19 years, 23 days ago)

smoke more potent salvia. making a crude extract of your own would be a good idea too. it is definately worth it. at a time i had a similar problem. what i was seeking was a waking dream. just go for some more potent salvia. with my own crude extract in a dark room, i saw, with my eyes, not my imagination, about a million tiny pink bunnies moving in such a fashion as to create the outline of a larger pink bunny. there have been more intricate experiences, but these are far beyond description. the point is not to give up on salvia. if you give it a chance it will take you to nature's own virtual reality.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order