Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
Rainbow
    #386414 - 09/05/01 04:40 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Look to the Sun
Feel a spark that gets you high
Breathe deeply as your lips curl to a smile. Relax. Exhale and sigh.
What a ball! Is this not fun?

Lose yourself in the woods
strip naked and dip into a stream
ride a mile with a current. Fall asleep on the sand with the sweetest dreams
and know that you know that you know the Spirit is good.

Join hands with your fellow brother
OMMM and feel refreshed and alive
and be free from babylon and the hive
and sing sweet songs of invitation to our Great Mother

A "Welcome Home!" and "Lovin' you!"
to all newcomers who are on their Way
It's an honor to share our food, dope, and good times without ever expecting pay.
Strangers are our family too.

Raaaaaaaaaaaaainbow Ra-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-inbow.

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: Rainbow [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #386417 - 09/05/01 04:42 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

nice...
~~~
www.welcomehome.org
~~~
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Edited by gnrm23 on 09/05/01 05:43 PM.

--------------------
not old enough to care

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Re: Rainbow [Re: gnrm23]
    #387041 - 09/06/01 12:36 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

i wrote that little diddy last night spontaneously through the forum as i reflected over the gathering i was at last week at the Kickapoo Valley Reserve in Wissconsin. was a 13 hr drive there... left at 10:00pm and found myself driving through Chicago during rush hour at 7 in the morning (which was f'n nuts!). the gathering was real hip, I brought my mandolin up and met some great musicians to jam with... was walking down a trail jamming out and an old man (his name was Elija) came walking up the trail and greeted us and began singing in tongue the most divine, lush muse inspired praises to Allah and Iesus. would gather hands at supper time and OMMM and pass around a feather to take turns to let out our Heart Songs. i met a beautiful girl and moved into her tent (this happened to me at Starwood too--hows come I don't have a g/f at home? during a very intimate moment our tent collapsed on us! that was so f'in weird that I had to wonder if it was some sort of sign!, so when my urban friends wanted to go home early I told them to go and leave me behind... which they did. many folks at the Rainbow are just sort of Dharma Bums, they don't have homes or money and just travel and make money working in soup kitchens, hussling. or through day labor or whatever devices... they hitch hike or drive from one gathering to another and stay with other Rainbow folks. i figured if they could do it so could i. found an old cajun man and a boy headed towards Maine and since they had nothing to do so they said they'd take me home.
now though, i've found myself in a whirl of trouble. driving back home for a 13 hour drive i had to drive the van during the night 'cuz the old man can't see during the night. we were about 1/3 of a mile away from my drive way and the cops pull me over 'cuz the van is a p.o.s. (power steering is screwed, you have to rock the wheel back and forth to go straight... no rear view mirror... i've never driven a van before) and they do a sobriety test on me and say i failed (i had drank a few beers but not for 3-4 hours before being pulled over... used no other drugs that day) - i hadn't slept for a day, but i was still sober and lucid... it was labor day and they were out to fuck us up 'cuz we were in a hippy van. so they arrest me and tear that van apart looking for drugs but found nothing except for books like Plants of The Gods, exc. and then they toss me in jail for the night (setting bond at nearly $600!) and i didn't get out until after a preliminary trial the next day. so I am being faced with a D.U.I., which is pretty serious. no breathalizer, but rather a piss test.
i'm praying the charges will be reduced or dropped, they did a lot of scandalous stuff to me and I certainly wasn't intoxicated - as far as in my eyes, i was sure i had passed the sobriety test.
other than that, school is going well... taking courses on New Testament, problems in SE Asia, a psychology course on health and illness and a poetry course, all of which seems very promising.
i pray i won't be tossed in jail or have my license suspended.
but if so, i'll learn from it too. they can take away anything but they can't eat me.
send out your prayers for me folks.
peace.

--------------------

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
    #387307 - 09/06/01 07:37 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

may the powers that be
leave you be
may the powers that be
allow you to be
may the powers that be
just let you be
(at least for now..)

not old enough to care

Edited by gnrm23 on 09/06/01 08:39 PM.

--------------------
not old enough to care

Offlineoneoverzero
veteran
Loc: Cyber Space
    #387366 - 09/06/01 08:27 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Oh Cosmic Love So Absolutley Ruthless
Oh Cosmic Love So Completely Indifferent
Let Us Learn Role Crazy Power Tripping
Let Them Learn Duggie Druggie Druggie Druggie
Their Hands Tied With Keys And Wheels And Words
Our Hands Cuffed With Keys And Wheels And Knowledge

"I bring order to chaos (I've been ordered to kill) don't be frightened"
"Because I've already seen it all is why you can look at all"

Eat 'em Alive and Love IT to Death

--------------------
[red]0011 0001 0010 1111 0011 0000[/red]

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#387939 - 09/07/01 12:32 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

thank you gnrmi

court dates have been pushed back... i want it all to be over, but with everything going on now i'm somewhat temporarily relieved.

school is going well. i have learned so much about the New Testament in the last few days that i feel like i've been so ignorant about the bible that i shouldn't have even had the right to speak the word Christianity. it's truly incredible to learn the rich and diverse traditions of Christians of around 200 c.e. combined with historical/philisophical/psychological/anthropological information. i haven't been excited about philosophy in a long time (have moved closer to anthropology/creative writing), so it feels great.... in my health and illness psychology class i watched a man go through euthanasia for Lou Gerihg's disease... tears rolled down my eyes, it was so intense. if i do anything with psychology i think i will be involved with helping people die (quite like Ram Dass)... maybe even use the Tibetan Book of The Dead as a basis for that work.... omg, though... the prof. for that class is so amazingly attractive that i may never learn anything because i feel butterflies flutter through my stomach and a boyish sucker-faced grin every time i look at her! ugh... petite young mexican senorita with died red hair, beautiful brown eyes. she looks unbelievable even in her god awful professional dresses. hot damn. :P

thanks as well 1/0

peace guys
love/cj

--------------------

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
    #388017 - 09/07/01 02:21 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

howdi cj
in addition to the obvious (kubler-ross, moody, etc...) check out e j gold's the american book of the dead & kapleau-roshi's the wheel of death & parts of (goldberg?) path with a heart... just of the top o' me head as 'twere...
christianity as a death cult --- hehehheehhh...
~~~
"so, pastor floyd, i like christianity pretty much except for that "good friday" stuff... it feels like a funeral..." (to which floyd responded "well???????")
~~~feed the hungry
clothe the naked
comfort those who mourn~~~ sounds like a plan...
so when do we thrash out the "dogmakoffkoff" for unveiling to the masses mmmmmmahayanist christianity ???? hmmmm????
dogma got run over by a karma...

not old enough to care

--------------------
not old enough to care

Offlineoneoverzero
veteran
    #388373 - 09/07/01 10:54 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Most welcome home, C/J (Jeez, I reek of death...). Pray enjoy the joy of having this romance with knowledge in ?whatever! form she appears/manifests/emerges...?

Oh we want to dig a well
Our land is so dry
How shall we dig our well
Oh to dig and shout in our well
We dig our well so well
We shout into ourselves

--------------------

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

#388626 - 09/08/01 10:49 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

have you read Ram Dass's Still Here: On Aging/Dying? it's very good, even for us young ones.
feed/clothe/comfort - did you know those are basically the instructions of Maharaji? you may enjoy reading Ram Dass's book on Neem Karoli Baba too.... it's... ummm.... Miracles of Love, yes.

going home for the weekend for the Sternwheeler Fest in Marietta. Sternwheelers from all over the country come and play music off the Ohio river and there are some of Ohio's best fireworks there too. it was always tradition for my old friends to go stoned on sunshine as teenage kids and watch the show. dunno if any of my friends will even be there these day.

anywho, have a good weekend. peace/cj

--------------------

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Re: Rainbow [Re: oneoverzero]
    #388629 - 09/08/01 10:57 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

nice one 1/0
i spontaneously made up a limerick as a heart song in the circle at the gathering
i dunno if i'll be able to remember it
ahem

friends offered me a ride to the rainbow
but i hadn't the money to go
yet here i am feeling so fine
won't you be mine
as we meander down the stream in the flow

after being at that gathering i'm convinced i can live without money without threating my bio-survival security - isn't that wild?
my friend today has been walking around campus asking kids "Do you believe in karma? You know.... what goes around comes around? Well, here my Rainbow friend and I need gas money to make it to Maine, couldja help us out?" --- he's made $15 in a half hour - which is a hell of a lot more than I could make in an hour of minimum wage work (I make $8 an hour nude modeling for the school's art department - that's the most money I've ever made working)

peace/cj

--------------------

Offlineoneoverzero
veteran
    #390482 - 09/10/01 05:32 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Reminds me of a water-run we made to the stream... ugh, I was so exhausted carrying 5 gallons back I think, hehe, I drank 2 before getting back to big-camp-tent, less work anywayz...

Karma is not comprehending what one is doing in one's surroundings within one's social context which may etch the blueprints of one's life's architecture within the framework of said society's superstructure - strickly speaking socially.

Yes, wilderness is/was/will-be(?!) self-sustaining bio-survivability. And money is/was/will-be(?!) permenantly re-usable "toilet paper" (washing-tons forever!!!).

Can you really say it's work? Looks like play in my eyes... I'll reserve my nude art experiences to myself and the one's with whom everyday spent together is/was/will-be worth an eternity.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder