Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineel_duderino
His Dudeness
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'stralia
My gnome is planning a morning glory trip for tommorow morning. He needs advice asap! Cheers!
    #3861579 - 03/03/05 08:40 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Heya i have a gnome friend who recently aquired some seeds. Not sure how many exactly but he took a pic.

Whould that be enough for a gnome of about 75kg?

U see he's planning on making a water extraction. Because he wants to do this tommorow morning and have a nice whole day trip. Can he make a cold water extraction fast now and use that in 6 hours?

how long do the ground seeds need to stay in the water? and can my gnome eat the mush thats left behind?

--------------------
Look, let me explain something. I'm not Mr. Lebowski; you're Mr. Lebowski.
I'm the Dude. So that's what you  call me.  That, or Duder.  His  Dudeness.
Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Edited by el_duderino (03/03/05 08:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineel_duderino
His Dudeness
Male User Gallery

Re: My gnome is planning a morning glory trip for tommorow morning. He needs advice asap! Cheers! [Re: el_duderino]
    #3861595 - 03/03/05 08:48 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Q. He needs to extract this in a polar solvent (ie: water, ethanol). Is he right about the polarity?

will just a simple cold water extraction work?

--------------------

OfflineHooty
Reality isRelative

Re: My gnome is planning a morning glory trip for tommorow morning. He needs advice asap! Cheers! [Re: el_duderino]
    #3862978 - 03/03/05 02:43 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

What type of morning glories are those, they don't look like what I'm used to.

--------------------

Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3863034 - 03/03/05 02:51 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

My advice to you would be to do some reading about hbwr :wink:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
Re: My gnome is planning a morning glory trip for tommorow morning. He needs advice asap! Cheers! [Re: gdman]
    #3863072 - 03/03/05 02:56 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

...and take the time to count the seeds. And read a post named 'LSA in Morning Glories' a few threads below this one.

InvisibleNeon
Stranger
Male
    #3863116 - 03/03/05 03:01 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

6 hours should be fine, it'll extract most of what you want. Most people use heavenly blues, I'm not sure what you got there. Hopefully they are an active variety. BTW don't take any dramamine with it, the drug interaction could possibly cause serious damage.

Offlinerockstafarian
unsui

Re: My gnome is planning a morning glory trip for tommorow morning. He needs advice asap! Cheers! [Re: Neon]
    #3863202 - 03/03/05 03:12 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

What is the interaction with dramamine?. I combined them with dramamine years ago to ease some of the nausea. Youve got me worried now.

--------------------
^ Above post is complete fiction. ^

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: My gnome is planning a morning glory trip for tommorow morning. He needs advice asap! Cheers! [Re: rockstafarian]
    #3864725 - 03/03/05 07:56 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

those look like hbwr seeds. i remmeber a post on erwood for extraction where the dude used twice as much than would be simply ingested. i think 8-10 for extraction would be sufficiant.
incidently i did an extraction once of 1oz of heavenly blues in cranberry juice for 3 days. i strained the liquid and drank it. it was an incredibly visual experience. i threw up 2 times and it was nothing really, well worth it. but my friend ate 400 seeds straight and puked for 8 hours straight. we were worried he would need to go to the hospital. from that experience i learned the value of even the most simplest extraction.
i have heard that 3 hours of such an extraction is sufficient, but i nenevr tried such a short term extraction. if u do like ur thinking then post here to let us know the results, ild be curious to know.
good luck!

InvisibleSourceLimit
Above TheirInfluence
Re: My gnome is planning a morning glory trip for tommorow morning. He needs advice asap! Cheers! [Re: Shnezbit]
    #3864759 - 03/03/05 08:04 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Damn your lucky you did not continue thinking those were MG's. If those are what it seems to be, that many would kill someone. Again, read up on HBWS, and realize they have a different LSA content. Also, expect 8 hours of pure hell off 6 of these (at least when not extracted) (hell as in physical discomfort, mind fucks) ....IMHO of course.

Edited by SourceLimit (03/03/05 08:20 PM)

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Re: My gnome is planning a morning glory trip for tommorow morning. He needs advice asap! Cheers! [Re: Shnezbit]
    #3864767 - 03/03/05 08:05 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

o yea.....puking is a good thing on lsa in my humble opinion. dont supress it, u'll feel much better when ur done puking, so if u feel like it then do what u can to make it happen, try not to be still and wait for it to pass. thats my suggestion anyway. i notice that when i feel like puking on lsa the longer i wait the more lethargic i become and also the trip becomes way less enjoyable. after purging however i found i have alot of energy to go outside and explore. it feels awesome once purged. so imho i wouldnt suggest the use of dramamine to ease the naussea. i think its best to allow nausea and then puke and get that part overwith. i would do stuff like walk in circles(rather than lay still) to increase naussea and bring on the purge. if u happen to puke alot then make sure to keep drinking lots of water. it rehydrates urself and gives u something to puke up. if it gets really bad make sure to occassionaly put some salt in the water too.
still i wish i could find some lsd instead, but lsa is not a bad substitute imho.

OfflineMoxemerald
Executive

Loc: NJ
    #3864794 - 03/03/05 08:11 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Dudes, who is saying those don't look like morning glory? All the morn glory I've done look sidentical to that.

I had a most pleasant time with 250 of those. I didn't do any extracting or anything, just put them in ice cream and chewed REAL good. Chewing them seemed to be key as one time I couldnt bare the taste and just swallowed about 200 and barely felt anything.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: My gnome is planning a morning glory trip for tommorow morning. He needs advice asap! Cheers! [Re: Moxemerald]
    #3864820 - 03/03/05 08:17 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

These are morning glory seeds:

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineMoxemerald
Executive

Loc: NJ
Re: My gnome is planning a morning glory trip for tommorow morning. He needs advice asap! Cheers! [Re: gdman]
    #3864861 - 03/03/05 08:23 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

I think the lighting juts makes his look different. They are black and the same shape...

InvisibleNeon
Stranger
Male
Re: My gnome is planning a morning glory trip for tommorow morning. He needs advice asap! Cheers! [Re: Moxemerald]
    #3865210 - 03/03/05 09:29 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

About the drug interaction, people here at the shroomery have been saying mixing dram and LSAs isn't a good idea. Dram in high doses can be pretty nasty by itself, but if you took a large amount of dram and LSAs, you might be unable to vomit them up. So if you took too much of both it would be pretty ugly. Taking LSAs in average doses with the recommended amount of dramamine, in moderation, appears to be ok, but I sure wouldn't chance it. Mixing them together could have other bad reactions, but I haven't heard about them yet.

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Re: My gnome is planning a morning glory trip for tommorow morning. He needs advice asap! Cheers! [Re: Neon]
    #3869251 - 03/04/05 05:41 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

i think those r definately not morning gloiries and r hbwr seeds. if they r hbwr then 200 would be a dangerous dose. the poster of this thread really needs to be certain b4 taking such a large amount. 5 hbwr seeds r supposed to be a pretty strong dose, so 200 would be rediculous.

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #3869571 - 03/04/05 06:37 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

Has anyone ever tried taking a cyanide pill?

Assuming that previous posts have been correct (and I have no reason to doubt their veracity), then eating the plain MG/HBWR seeds in their unextracted form is doing just that. The shells contain cyanogenic glycosides, which convert to cyanide in the body, causing the intense puking. Before World War I, Archduke Franz Ferdinand's would be assassins (and actual assassin) all took a cyanide pill, but their dose was too small and just ended up puking their guts out for a while.

I would highly suggest an extraction for anyone considering attempting this, as it will considerably improve the experience as well as making it significantly less taxing on your body.

EDIT: grammar, and just wanted to note that those look like MG seeds to me.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Edited by dblaney18 (03/04/05 06:38 PM)

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: My gnome is planning a morning glory trip for tommorow morning. He needs advice asap! Cheers! [Re: dblaney]
    #3869713 - 03/04/05 07:12 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

Other than not suppressing puking, I wouldn't take anything shnezbit just said seriously. Just calling erowid "erwood" is good enough for me to say hes too uneducated to make any smart decisions as far as telling someone else what they have. Those are MG seeds that look a little more brown due to lighting. If you wanna do this extraction and have a good experience, you may need longer than 6 hours, sorry to let you down. Go to a hardware or paint store and ask if they sell pure VM&P Naphtha, which is a high strength paint solvent (non-polar solvent). This 32oz metal container of it, costed me about $4.29 (cheap). Try and get the seeds that aren't covered in any pesticides. If they are covered in pesticides (they have to tell you on the package if they are or not) soak them in liquid laundry detergent overnight before grinding them up (coffee grinder works good!). Once you have a bunch of MG powder, put it in a 1/2 pint jar, and fill just enough naphtha to cover the top of the powder by about a few centimeters, make sure all of the powder is submerged in naphtha. Aggitating it is a good idea, once ever few hours if u can, but if u miss some or even alot of the aggitation its still going to be ok, but heavy aggitation is best. Soak this powder in naphtha for a good 2 days before straining out the mg pulp in a coffee filter... Make sure to dispose of the naphtha safely and to do this all in a heavily ventilated area as the fumes are toxic. Lay the MG pulp out on a paper plate or paper towel and let them dry, breaking up any clumps that form as to make sure none of the naphtha is going to be left behind (very important, naphtha is very toxic). Once your pulp is dry, put your pulp into a new clean 1/2 pint jar, and fill with everclear or pure ethyl alcohol (polar solvents), once again till just a few cm over the top of the pulp, making sure its all well saturated in alcohol. Aggitation again is your main key is getting those alkaloids out of the seed pulp and into the polar solvents. Repeat the same process of aggitation for the same 2 days, and then pour out the alcohol into a glass dish that you will be able to scrape stuff out of. Put the dish under a fan or in a well ventilated area to evaporate. The final product should be a thick tarry substance. Scrape it all up with a razor, then roll all of it up into a ball and swallow it. You can keep your pulp and try doing another extraction on it to get the remaining alkaloids, but you probably wont get much. Stay safe and enjoy.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: My gnome is planning a morning glory trip for tommorow morning. He needs advice asap! Cheers! [Re: CptnGarden]
    #3869748 - 03/04/05 07:21 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

oh and that amount in your picture doesn't look nearly like enough seeds. Packes usualy contain 1.5-2.5 grams, and a good trip is about 9 or 10 grams. I usualy do extractions on about 5-7 packages worth (I dont buy them). You look to have about 2 packages worth. Once again stay safe and enjoy natures wonders.

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
Re: My gnome is planning a morning glory trip for tommorow morning. He needs advice asap! Cheers! [Re: CptnGarden]
    #3870173 - 03/04/05 08:55 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

ummm I have ground up to HBRW seeds and the effects are more similar to nothing then anything....

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

Offlineel_duderino
His Dudeness
Male User Gallery

Re: My gnome is planning a morning glory trip for tommorow morning. He needs advice asap! Cheers! [Re: Fluxburn]
    #3875484 - 03/06/05 12:21 AM (19 years, 28 days ago)

Hey cheers for all the replies guys. I still haven't gotten around to doing the extraction. I'm certain these are MG seeds (I wish i had this many HBWR!!) I don't know what variety they are exactly. I got them off of a friend who just harvested a whole lot of fresh seeds off his plant. So they definitely are not treated with anything. My friend said this would be a very small dose. I wonder how much of a part freshness plays also. Maybe I should hurry up with this?

About the naptha/ethanol extraction. Is it really worth it? I mean it's a very simple process and seems easy I just don't want to screw around with naptha that might not evaporate and end up poisoning me - Nor can I be stuffed waiting 2 days :smile: hmm well i suppose im not planning on taking this any time soon.

I've heard (on HBWR) that even extracts dont really reduce the physical discomfort all that much. That it's not just the cyanide but that the actual LSA's are also responsible. Does anybody know more about this? Could it also depend on the LSA profile?

I'm assuming the LSA profile is different to HBWR therefore producing a different trip. I've heard MG's are less lethargic than HBWR and are more stimulating - like lysergic acid amides should be :smile:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder