Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
totally lost
    #3861801 - 03/03/05 10:13 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

hey everyone. Has anyone here ever felt like you were totally lost in your life and couldnt find your way back to the right path no matter what you did??? and if you did find your way back how did you do it and how do you feel now about the pathi that you are currently taking in your life??

Feeling confussed and lost
Kristi

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: totally lost [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #3861819 - 03/03/05 10:19 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

WEll, whenever I feel lost, I know it is up to me to find the path.  It won't come to you...you have to find it.  But it's there. 

Like as a recent example for me, I knew, deep within my mind, that smoking so much pot was making me lose my way on my path.  So I had to make a decision...as much as I love pot, I have to lay off of it for awhile.  So that's what I'm doing, even though right now it kinda sucks. 

So Kristi dear, what is holding you back right now?  What changes can you make in your life to improve it?  Where are you at right now emotionally, physically, spiritually?  Maintain health in those three things and the situation might become clearer to you. 

OR, maybe you just need some time to reflect.  Don't force the answer, if you are honest with yourself, it will come in time. 

There's no clear advice I can give with this sort of thing, except that YOU have to be the change in your life first.  :heart:

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Loc: Machu Pichu
    #3861874 - 03/03/05 10:34 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

the truth is kristi, there is no "Right" path. just go with the breeze, and take things with ease... you know... go with the flow, and you will end up where you "should" be.

is there anything specific youd wanna talk to us about?

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #3861968 - 03/03/05 10:56 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

KristiMidocean said:
hey everyone. Has anyone here ever felt like you were totally lost in your life and couldnt find your way back to the right path no matter what you did??? and if you did find your way back how did you do it and how do you feel now about the pathi that you are currently taking in your life??

Feeling confussed and lost
Kristi

It's weird that you posted this. I too have found myself in a position of "loss". I know that major life changes are in my near future and Im not sure what I'm supposed to do.......

I know that there are things that I "want" to do, but Im not sure what steps to take in order to get things going in the direction I want them to go.

Its kinda like a "limbo".....Im just caught up in a situation where decisions are being made in my life that I have no! control over.

Like a carnival ride gone CRAZY Im just waiting for it to stop......wondering if there is a button somewhere I need to push to make it stop, so I can get off.

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: totally lost [Re: niteowl]
    #3861991 - 03/03/05 11:02 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

yeah, i don't know what i should do, what is the right choice to get me where i want to be and the best place i can be. i dont want to make the wrong decisions and be worse off. and on top of this i have all this other crap that i have to put into the equation.

i guess the best thing to do is to just do and not think about the consequences so much. just believe that whatever you do you will just be continuing to follow your rightful path.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflinekronnyQ
SuperstudExtraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Anytown USA
Re: totally lost [Re: Locus]
    #3862009 - 03/03/05 11:08 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

On the road to life, you can follow the path in front of you, or you can make your own path and leave a trail behind you for others to follow.

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Re: totally lost [Re: Edge]
    #3862015 - 03/03/05 11:09 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Edge said:
the truth is kristi, there is no "Right" path. just go with the breeze, and take things with ease... you know... go with the flow, and you will end up where you "should" be.

is there anything specific youd wanna talk to us about?

Im just going through some serious stuff with an ex that wants to marry me and I dont think I should because of certin things he does that I dont think I could live with for the rest of my life.. I know i know a relationship post I tried not to let it go this direction but you wanted to know so here you go.... I know I love him and have never loved anyone like I love him and I have always since I met him was the one that was I could marry you tomorrow and be the happiest girl alive but now that he is ready and wanting to marry me ... Im having major second thoughts... marriage is FOREVER... there no turning back I wont do the divorce thing again....

SO I tell him I cant be with him at all because I dont want to waste his time trying for something that wont be and he is telling me now he doesnt want to live or that he cant go on with out me .... I feel like super shit because I do love him and I dont like to see him hurt and Im not sure that I have made the right dsecision.. what if I am suppose to be with him and Im just freaking out... I could mess up what is suppose to happen..... Im so fuckin sick to my stomach to think about it..... Ive been tryiing to do my own thing latly and just be me with no boys but I dont really feel complete without him.... but does that mean that I should be with him forever????? I dont know I just feel that way now I dont know that it will last forever.............. Like NITEOWL SAID " I feel like Im on a roller coaster gone bad and it won't stop to let me off or take a break.... its like I cant even listen to my own heart because my mind is complatly shadowed with reason.. does that make sense?

--------------------

OfflineEdge
I like plants

#3862130 - 03/03/05 11:32 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

its okay kid, its all good even if its a relationship problem (the most common for most i might add).  dont feel bad about saying something about it, even though theres idiots out there who dont get it and just bash relationship stuff.

being swallowed with reason is quite common... its OK, it happens to everyone when they hit turmoil.  its hard to completely listen to your heart
in those times...

as for your relationship issue...

first off, i dont think anybody is supposed to BE with anybody.  anyone can be with any person in the world if they choose to be, some are just easier to be compatable with.

you say he does things that you dont want to live with for the rest of your life.... like what?  are they things you can compromise with him over or is it dangerous/scary stuff like anger/jealousy?  ask yourself how serious the things are to you, that you dont wanna deal with in a marriage.
i can tell you that no two people are perfectly compatable in the world, and that any combination of people will have to work with each other in one way or another at some point.  this means that there will be things that somebody doesnt really WANT to put up with for the rest of their lives, dealing with the other person, but they put up with it because thats one of the sacrifices that come with marriage; it can be big things and small things. 
for example, if you despise football and he loves it, then you're going to have to let him watch football and not judge him for it.  if you like hanging out with a certain guy that he feels jealous over, then hes going to have to get over the fact that he cant be jealous over it and you are allowed to hang out with him.

with marriage, like anything else that is desired, comes sacrifice of some things... big and/or small. :wink:

as for feeling bad about leaving him, its a natural thing.  SOOOO many people go through the pithole they end up in after relationship breakups.  don't feel guilty about it, its a natural thing, its not YOUR fault and its not HIS fault, it just is.  you can make it better or worse for him and he can make it better and worse for you, but neither of you are at fault, so let the guilt go.  its okay.

i think i got everything you were saying... if i didnt correct me.  the important part is to remember this isn't going to last forever, things always pass, good and bad.  also remember bad things arent always bad in your life... good can come out of them and vice-versa.

just let things go as they will, and things will turn out okay.  dont rush into deciding whether to be with him or not, take it slowly and look at yourself and your world from the inside out... things will always turn out okay.

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

OfflineEdge
I like plants

#3862137 - 03/03/05 11:35 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

p.s. check your pm's

--------------------

--Turkish of Snatch

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: totally lost [Re: kronnyQ]
    #3862354 - 03/03/05 12:36 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

making your own path is following the path that you are destined to follow

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Re: totally lost [Re: Locus]
    #3862371 - 03/03/05 12:42 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

hey thats deep i think i have to make that my new quoet
thanks I love it!

--------------------

OfflineRJLR
No greater love
 User Gallery

Loc: France, keepin' tabs with...
    #3862408 - 03/03/05 12:53 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

HEheheh ok: I felt like shit for ages.... I used to blame lodes of different people for shit you know, life... And then one day I said to my self there's no one else to blame except your self, your presents in a situation changes every, as dose every bodies.... then I was too hard on meself, I keep putting my efforts down... and now I'm at a stage, some where in the middle, I look at my emotions and try and understand them as best I can, and through doing that and talking openly I try and understand others... I don't know if that's sense...
oh yer, and my motto is " I don't know where I'm going but I know where I am." : :wink: :wink: :crazy:
----------- ------------- -------------
Been smoking too much brocalie

--------------------
Gotta to spread the word about:
http://www.johnnyganjaseed.com/johnny.htm

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: totally lost [Re: RJLR]
    #3862420 - 03/03/05 12:56 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

sometimes the lights all shinin' on me.

other times i can barely see.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Re: totally lost [Re: RJLR]
    #3862427 - 03/03/05 12:58 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

i like that maybe I wsa wrong about you all along here ill fix my previous rating on you! thanks for the words :smile:

--------------------

OfflineGorgoroth
Lunar Onlooker

Loc: TX
    #3862491 - 03/03/05 01:11 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Whenever I start to get feelings like that, I'll pick a nice, cloudless evening and spend the entire night outside, looking up and thinking. There is something very calming to me about a nice night by myself capped off by watching the sun rise. It helps to give me perspective on my problems, and sometimes it's just plain relaxing. Either that or I'll find a purring kitten and pet it, because there's no better therapy in this world than that. :laugh: My point is, I usually try to take a step back, slow down, and carefully examine my problems doing something that calms me down and makes me happy. Good luck!

InvisibleFreeker
jackaroe
Male User Gallery
Loc: buffalo
    #3862544 - 03/03/05 01:25 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

I don't try to follow any certain path in my life.

I try to be happy, and in the process make my own path

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Re: totally lost [Re: Freeker]
    #3862958 - 03/03/05 02:38 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Freeker said:
I don't try to follow any certain path in my life.

I try to be happy, and in the process make my own path

yep... thats how you find "your path"!

p.s., happy 420th post  :stoned:

--------------------

--Turkish of Snatch

InvisibleFreeker
jackaroe
Male User Gallery
Loc: buffalo
    #3862983 - 03/03/05 02:43 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

:3rd_eye:

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #4394018 - 07/11/05 09:38 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Nowhere Fast

Will I ever get to where I'm going?
Will I ever follow through with what I had planned
I guess it's possible that I have been a bit distracted
And the directions for me are a lot less in demand

If I do, will I know when I am there? If the wind blew me in the right direction
Would I even care?
I would

I take a look around
It's evident the scene has changed
And there are times when I feel improved upon the past
Then there are times when I can't seem to understand at all and yes
It seems as though I'm going nowhere... really fucking fast

If I do, will I know when I am there? If the wind blew me in the right direction
Would I even care?
I would

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order