Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF
Introduction Plus a Question About Flashbacks
    #3855565 - 03/02/05 01:54 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Hi. I'm TheFakeSunRa. I'm in my mid thirties and I live in Japan. I teach English here. I'm American. If you want to ask me anything about Japan, that's cool.

First let me give you a little bit of my drug history. I've done acid, shrooms and PCP all three times. The acid and dust was when I was in high school and shrooms during college.

The first time I took LSD it had a huge effect on me. Some people don't really believe in flashbacks but believe me I had them. Dust made me even higher than acid. The experience is just indescribable. It think it's not very popular these days because of how dangerous it is but wow (!) it's freaky. Even though it was years ago I remember well. Even though PCP is so powerful it was LSD that scared me more long term. It really seemed to stick in my head. Shrooms made me really high too but not with the same level of...what can I call it? Hyper insanity I guess.

Well a lot of time has passed I haven't done hallucinogens in years. I haven't had or even thought about flashbacks for ages. But the other night it just came into my head. It was that LSD tripping feeling but much milder than when I was younger. There's a pattern to how I felt. Of course, it's very hard to put into words but maybe you can think of it like this: With weed and shrooms it's like 'I feel it coming wow this is weird' but with acid it's like 'This is weird this is weird oh wow it's the acid' That plus there was this tingling that I remember from LSD. It's my face but I can feel a tingling feeling near my face but actually outside my face. Not a tingling on my face from the outside but I can feel an area that's not really a part of my body actually tingling. It comes from LSD.

These days I don't smoke weed cause I can't get any. Shrooms were actually legal up till not so long ago in Japan but my days with psychedelics are over. I just don't have the right mind for them. I have an adventurous spirit but I'm just overall too dark for that stuff. For me a few beers a couple hits of hash a hot bath with one of those water proof cd players is perfect. I like weaker hash better than high powered weed. But like I said I can't get either around here so I've been making do with what I can get at the doctor's. Japan has sort of gone happy pill crazy. I get some kind of stress reliever from the doctor called 'why pax' not sure if that's what it's called or if that's how it's spelled in English. Does anyone know that stuff? Mixed with a few beers it really puts me on Mars. Plus, I get sleeping pills called 'Lendromin' here. Again don't know about what it is in America. It really slows my mind down and I like it a lot. Sometimes I take half of one and drink coffee and booze to counter it in the day time. It's a nice cocktail but maybe rough on my liver and/or kidneys. So what's the question about flashbacks? Well, I never ever had one while driving which leads me to believe they're actually controllable. Like I just never let it happen when I was driving. Has anyone learned to control flashbacks or even to be able to self induce them for a free high?

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

Re: Introduction Plus a Question About Flashbacks [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #3857334 - 03/02/05 01:06 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

welcome.

I've always wanted to visit Japan - ever been to any of the temples?

I do not have an answer, although this may help.

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: Introduction Plus a Question About Flashbacks [Re: Vvellum]
    #3857368 - 03/02/05 01:16 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Welcome! Enjoy your time here. I like how everybody loves to make "drugs" illegal and then go "happy pill crazy" as you said aptly.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Edited by freddurgan (03/02/05 04:03 PM)

InvisibleIrradiated_Feces
doomedgeneration
 User Gallery

Loc: Great White North
    #3857406 - 03/02/05 01:26 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
If you want to ask me anything about Japan, that's cool.

Have you ever bought sultry Japanese school girl panties from a vending machine?

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Loc: Machu Pichu
    #3857408 - 03/02/05 01:27 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

to control flashbacks... they cant really be controlled with a peaceful mind as the outcome.  trying to control something (politics, the mind, spouse, whatever) doesnt spawn anything but bad stuff.  you just have to go with the flow, and when you're having a flashback just know it will be over shortly and that will be that.  if you try to control them you will probably end up having more.

ive experienced similar things to what youve described when it comes to flashbacks, but i dont know if they are actually flashbacks.  i just let them come, and dont fight them, and they go away very quickly or i just dont notice as much.  the more attention you give to it the more intense and frequent they may become, just as anythign else in life.

above all its okay, youre not insane, its just soemthing youre experiencing.  just go with the flow and not against it.  :wink:

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: Introduction Plus a Question About Flashbacks [Re: Edge]
    #3857415 - 03/02/05 01:29 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Good reply! :thumbup:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Loc: Machu Pichu
Re: Introduction Plus a Question About Flashbacks [Re: vinsue]
    #3857438 - 03/02/05 01:35 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:thanx: vinsue

its really cool to get a comment like that from somebody with the age/experience as yourself.  i mean fuck, im only 19  :oogle:

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

OfflineBurrahobbit
Evil Feka Czar

Re: Introduction Plus a Question About Flashbacks [Re: freddurgan]
    #3857486 - 03/02/05 01:49 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Hey, I'm going to Japan in June.  I'm very excited.  Too bad they made shrooms illegal, though.  On a side note, here's the story of an english teacher in Japan.

Quote:

freddurgan said:
I just wanted to mention that LSD is by far safer than any other drug you've listed except maybe mushrooms. You said it was dangerous, but I'd disagree.

Read his post again, he said dust was dangerous.  Just clarifying.  :sun:

Edited by Burrahobbit (03/02/05 01:50 PM)

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: Introduction Plus a Question About Flashbacks [Re: Edge]
    #3857552 - 03/02/05 02:04 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

....if you get a flashback, don't fight it, enjoy it. :cool: They're Free!!If you have to fight it{driving?} ,you can. Mind over matter, or something like that. Sometimes with good pot, I can { wish? or will? } myself to trip some what. I've never had a flashback  last more than 30 minutes or so. Never anything unpleasant, and probably less than 4 or 5 times that I would even consider a real flashback.Other drugs were usually involved then, also.

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Introduction Plus a Question About Flashbacks [Re: vinsue]
    #3858134 - 03/02/05 04:06 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

bi0, thanks for the great link. I've been bumping into that site a lot recently. This recent experience has inspired a lot of drug related web surfing. I had never even heard of salvia. It sounds so cool! Especially because the high is so much shorter and super intense. Any opinions on how dangerous it is? Long term mental consequences? Who's done it? The personal accounts of it I was reading about last night make it sound beyond amazing.

"I've always wanted to visit Japan - ever been to any of the temples?"

Sure, I've lived here for around eight years and have been fortunate enough to do a lot of sight seeing. I've also been to the A-Bomb Museums in Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Japan has some very interesting things to see but unless you're really loaded I'd recommend other countries in Asia over Japan because it's so expensive here and other countries have cool things too.

"Have you ever bought sultry Japanese school girl panties from a vending machine?"

No. Those are real but I haven't even seen one. You can buy beer in soda machines here which is really cool IMO. Sadly, some people are against it. About the school girl panties...I have heard that middle-aged 'salary men' wear them first, do a few jumping jacks and then put them for sale with a pic of some cute teenage hottie. So careful what you sniff. Unless some guy's scrotum sweat is your thing. In which case more power to you. To each his own.

Fred, hey man, from Atlanta huh? That's my hometown! As for whether or not LSD is dangerous... for some people it's the cat's meow but for others it can have serious long term negative psychological effects. I'm not here to preach but don't kid yourself. My advice to people is to at least start with a low dose of shrooms. If that's cool try more shrooms. If that's cool and you want to, try acid. But just saying 'LSD is totally safe' come on! For me, I did it when I was 16. If I could go back in time I'd tell myself to wait until I was about 25 and to start with shrooms at a real mellow place.

"to control flashbacks... they cant really be controlled with a peaceful mind as the outcome."

Are you sure? How about through using Zen meditation or something like that?

Burrahobbit, have a great time in Japan. What's on your itinerary. Nice link, BTW.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery
Loc: Buckeye Flag
    #3858206 - 03/02/05 04:21 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

i meditate myself into somthing very close to tripping, i relax, taking no drugs, lay down or sit cross legged and close my eyes, then i just consentrait on every sound i hear, every visual i see in the darkness with my eyes closed. i get somthing of a euphoria from it, sometimes it puts me into a flashback.
also, if i see someone insaine or someone retarded not making any sense i go into a instant flashback, its weird.
But then again ive taken enough lsd that im sure some scientist would love to study my brain.

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

OfflineWildRunner
Obey little,Resist much

Loc: Where the wild things are
    #3858216 - 03/02/05 04:22 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Nice meeting you man. I got no advice on flashbacks, or free trips as some people call em. I do however have a question about Japan. Are there still any really remote little villages that have almost no connection to larger cities. Farming communities I guess. If so, where seems to be the larger concentration of them? I would love to visit the Island, but my intrest is not in the large citys.

--------------------
If you dont know where you're going, any road will take you there.

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #3858233 - 03/02/05 04:24 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Welcome to you and enjoy your stay here at the Shroomery, the best dam community in the world!

Shine On!

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Introduction Plus a Question About Flashbacks [Re: WildRunner]
    #3858484 - 03/02/05 05:05 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

WildRunner said:
Nice meeting you man. I got no advice on flashbacks, or free trips as some people call em. I do however have a question about Japan. Are there still any really remote little villages that have almost no connection to larger cities. Farming communities I guess. If so, where seems to be the larger concentration of them? I would love to visit the Island, but my intrest is not in the large citys.

I live in the countryside myself in a little village but it's not totally unconnected with the closest cities. Some people commute and stuff. But for what you're looking for it does exist in Japan. There are island fishing communities that are only reachable by ferry. They don't have hotels or youth hostels though. So go in the summer and bring a nice pack. Also in the north there are some very cool places to see that are quite remote. Personally I recommend the Shimokita area of Aomori. You can google around and find a lot of good stuff. Google the words Yagen and Osorezan http://osaka.cool.ne.jp/kensan1999/tohoku/osorezan/osorezan-e.htm

http://jpatokal.iki.fi/photo/travel/Japan/Tohoku/Yagen/index.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shimokita_Peninsula

But may I ask? Is there any reason why you want to go to Japan in particular? Have you also considered, for example Vietnam or India? (I've been to both on holidays btw)

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#3858491 - 03/02/05 05:06 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Thanks Ripple, love that Dead tune btw

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

OfflineWildRunner
Obey little,Resist much

Loc: Where the wild things are
    #3858581 - 03/02/05 05:20 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Childhood fascination really... Loved feudal Japan. And yes I know, that it doesnt really exist anymore.

I am also intrested in communities that are still able be fairly self-sustainable.
So with putting those two together, twas why I asked

--------------------
If you dont know where you're going, any road will take you there.

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3858594 - 03/02/05 05:22 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Thanks Ripple, love that Dead tune btw

if I amy ask, How did you end up in Japan?

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Introduction Plus a Question About Flashbacks [Re: Ripple]
    #3858698 - 03/02/05 05:43 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Ripple,

First, I moved in with my girlfriend in the States. We started fighting like cats and dogs. At the same time I was looking for a job and I saw this teach English in Korea. I thought 'Oh yeah, I get a job and new place away from this crazy chick!' So I did that. A little over a year in Korea. That's when I became really interested in Asia. After Korea I traveled around spent my savings and then maxed out my credit cards so it was off to work again. I wanted to go back to Korea actually but their currency bottomed out during the IMF Fiasco so I applied for a job in Japan instead. I got it and ended up liking Japan a lot better than Korea. I don't mean that in a racist way. I just mean I like my life better in Japan, for me personally. Nothing against Korea or Korean people. It's a wonderful place with a lot of great people.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

Offlinekeepontruckin
Weir on amission from Bob
    #3858716 - 03/02/05 05:45 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

That sounds really interesting.
Just a quick question: Are there any technologies/gadgets in Japan that the states don't have that you just think are great? One thing that always interested me about Japan was the technology. Seems like there is always something incredibly interesting there that isn't here in the states.

--------------------
It's so far out the way out is in
George Harrison

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3858721 - 03/02/05 05:46 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Very cool, do you see yourself staying there on a long term basis?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies