Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Herb Grinder, Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecakewalk
Stranger
First Time Ever Tripping (Important Questions)
    #3853860 - 03/01/05 08:39 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I recently was given an 1/8th of shrooms from a friend. the source is good. he's just going into the army and can't do them. i have a few important questions.

1. I'm taking Lexapro. its an anti-depressant medicine that ups your seratonin levels in your brain, is this a problem?
2. Should i eat the whole 1/8th, i plan to get fucked up, just not jeopardize my health.
3. Planning to drink a gallon of orange juice tween tonite and tomorrow b4 i do them. was told too. great idea?
4 anyone have a movie that they recommend? i heard pink floyd the wall is great to watch.
5. any other answers to anything would be great.. i would like as much detailed information as possible that could be new to me, and yes i did read the faq.. i'm just more curious about the medicine situation. and the amount in 1/8s not grams. Thanks ALOT!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: First Time Ever Tripping (Important Questions) [Re: cakewalk]
    #3854001 - 03/01/05 09:08 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

cakewalk said:
I recently was given an 1/8th of shrooms from a friend. the source is good. he's just going into the army and can't do them. i have a few important questions.

1. I'm taking Lexapro. its an anti-depressant medicine that ups your seratonin levels in your brain, is this a problem?
2. Should i eat the whole 1/8th, i plan to get fucked up, just not jeopardize my health.
3. Planning to drink a gallon of orange juice tween tonite and tomorrow b4 i do them. was told too. great idea?
4 anyone have a movie that they recommend? i heard pink floyd the wall is great to watch.
5. any other answers to anything would be great.. i would like as much detailed information as possible that could be new to me, and yes i did read the faq.. i'm just more curious about the medicine situation. and the amount in 1/8s not grams. Thanks ALOT!

1.) I actually don't know this one. Sorry =( I wish I could tell you but I can't. Don't eat them until you are 100% sure. www.erowid.org
2.) Yes, eat the whole 1/8th. My first time was on an 1/8th and it was great.
3.) It's a myth. Orange juice won't help you. It's all about Vitamin C but it really doesn't have the effect the myths give it. But if you like OJ, why not?
4.) A movie? I really wouldn't watch a movie. Listen to music. Or I guess you could watch The Wall, since that is a movie and music. I watched that on my first time with Acid, that was nuts.
5.) Have fun then! If you have any weed, save it for when you start coming down so you can drift off to sleep. Don't waste it mid-trip because it won't do anything.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

OfflineKodos
I come in thespirit ofhostility
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel VII
Re: First Time Ever Tripping (Important Questions) [Re: freddurgan]
    #3861361 - 03/03/05 08:31 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

dont watch the wall!! i have no idea why people recommend this - if you pay attention i dont see how it would do anything besides depress and agitate someone (speaking from experience of doing it)

but above all have fun!!

OfflineSoK
pimpin sincebeen pimpinsince beenpimpin since..

Loc: ohio river valley
Re: First Time Ever Tripping (Important Questions) [Re: Kodos]
    #3861669 - 03/03/05 11:21 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

lol, thats what yellow sumarine, fear and loathing, and modest mouse do for some people, but others can see past what brings some people down, it's all in your head... :smile:

have a good trip man, you'll def. enjoy, i ate an 8th my first and watched yellow submarine... well, 20 or so minutes before the laughter became uncontrollable =)

Offlinejoecrab
Moon Child

Loc: The Beautiful Suwannee Ri...
Re: First Time Ever Tripping (Important Questions) [Re: SoK]
    #3861747 - 03/03/05 11:55 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

yellow submarine would be intense but enyoyable for a first timer, every time i eat shrooms i always end up outside

--------------------
and the moral of the story is, don't try to meditate on methamphetamines

OfflinekronnyQ
SuperstudExtraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Anytown USA
Re: First Time Ever Tripping (Important Questions) [Re: joecrab]
    #3862398 - 03/03/05 02:51 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Lexapro is an SSRI, so expect to feel like shit the day or two after you do shrooms.

OfflineLuv_The_Cyans
Trippin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sunshine Coast of BC
Re: First Time Ever Tripping (Important Questions) [Re: freddurgan]
    #3862517 - 03/03/05 03:18 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Don't waste it mid-trip because it won't do anything.

I dont know if i agree with that one????
I have smoked:spliff: mid many a trips and i would say it does have quite an effect
If the 1/8 isnt gettin ya as high as you want, smoke some weed at any point in the trip and that will boost you up a level or 2

--------------------
Then why did i have the bowl Bart? Why'd i have the Bowl???

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: First Time Ever Tripping (Important Questions) [Re: cakewalk]
    #3862550 - 03/03/05 03:27 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Music is key, whatever you do, listen to music, headphones are awesome, good ones, the kind that are comfy and block other sound. Trip toys, laser light show makers and stuff are wonderful for indoor tripping. How are you planing on consuming?

Here is a good method if you have a coffee grinder:

Grind them up, mix with juice in a small glass, drink it fast, rinse it a bit and drink again to make sure you got everything.

If you don't have a grinder, don't worry, just eat them. Be in a good mood when you do. Make sure you don't have any obligations for the day of and the day after the trip, no need to worry about anything. Make sure that no parent (do you live with them?), neighbor, or authority figure is going to bother you that night.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineSk8orDie
Stranger
Re: First Time Ever Tripping (Important Questions) [Re: gdman]
    #3898125 - 03/10/05 04:30 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

When I smoke mid-trip I don't get high. It usually just mellows me out a bit and clouds my mind. If i'm coming down or going up it usually intensifies the visuals for a bit.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Herb Grinder, Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience