Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Microscope, Mycobags

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblespl_punk
Stoner ReakingHavoc

Loc: PURGATORY
Should I re-inoculate?
    #3853354 - 03/01/05 06:54 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Check it. This morning my cat Molly here knocked up 4 mycobags with a Cambodian strain syringe provided by the Ralphster. At first glance after shaking the syringe there appeared to be very few if not any spores in the mix but some stuck on the side of the syringe and some other clear looking material that is definetly biological floating in the mix. No biggie. Kitty puts about 2.5cc in each bag and after the last one bag #4, She can saw many hidden spore clumps near the black end inside the syringe, the end that actually pushed the solution out of the needle.

My question is should kitty have shaken my syringe violently to get those spores more into the solution, because It's clear that those were the majority of my spores in the syringe. Kitty did shake the syringe for 7 seconds like you would with a pencle in class with two fingers/paws.

Or should kitty re-inncoulate with the free argintine syringe provided with the order. The argintine syringe has loads of clumps of spores compared to the cambodian syringe witch looked next to clear water almost, even after shaking and looking closely.

Kitty does really feel kinda robbed since she fallowed standard shaking procedure but didnt find 90% of the spores in the syringe till after each bag was innoced and there was just a little liqued left say less than .25 of a 1cc.

Nfo Plz Tkz

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDiMiTriSouljah
No left turn unstoned
 User Gallery

Loc: ked in a Skin Pinata
Re: Should I re-inoculate? [Re: spl_punk]
    #3853368 - 03/01/05 06:56 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

You'll be fine. Spores are microscopic. Wait a few days and I'm sure you'll start seeing growth in your bags. You shouldn't mix strains anyway.

--------------------
In the end, my friend, we will all be together again.

Offlinebrewwhaha1
Stranger thanmost
Re: Should I re-inoculate? [Re: spl_punk]
    #3853370 - 03/01/05 06:57 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

let them go as is. get some distilled water sterilize the needle and draw the water into the needle. shake the hell out of that syringe and create some new bags of spawn. thats my opinion. also create a karo jar and drop some spores into it.

Invisiblespl_punk
Stoner ReakingHavoc

Loc: PURGATORY
Re: Should I re-inoculate? [Re: brewwhaha1]
    #3853382 - 03/01/05 07:00 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Too bad kitty already squeezed them out and threw the syringe away. But they are cambodians so if they work it will happen fast though.

Thanks ya'll

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Microscope, Mycobags

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation