Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

Loc: Eastern US
G'damn automobiles.
    #3851208 - 03/01/05 11:23 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Yesterday, it was snowing it's ass off all day.. my boy had just gotten off of work, and we were driving to a friend's house to smoke and hang out and such. Not even a mile from dude's house, we're approaching this curve and a white pick-up with a yellow plow on the front came around the curve, stopped, and parked in our lane (it was a two-lane back road). He was positioning himself to pull out a white Neon stuck in a ditch. My boy hit the brakes, but nothing was happening. People at the scene were running across the road, out from behind the pick-up, so we couldn't have even stayed on the road, had we wanted to (which we did). My boy tried to steer to the right of the pick-up and to the left of this other black car, but to no avail, the driver's side corner of his Monte collided into the plow. I'd tensed my left leg and upon impact, which in turn fucked up my left ankle. It felt pretty stable yesterday, I could walk and all.. but today.. I'm playing the role of 'the gimp.' My boy just messed up his left collarbone/shoulder from the seat belt, and those are the only injuries. In between the mind-numbing banter of pick-up truck guy going on and on about his $3,000 plow, and how this wasn't his main vehicle, he also mentioned that the cops were on their way. Shit. We called up our friend's dad, who kindly came by and took my boy's book bag, which was chock-full of illegal goodies that the cops would've been delighted to find. Our friend came and towed us back to his house where we chilled and smoked, then we went back to my boy's house. Every thing's cool besides the fact that my ankle is the size of a small grapefruit, and my boy's without a car, and can't go to re-up. It'll take time for everything to mend, but hopefully it'll all go smoothly.
But all in all, I hate cars.

>>I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Re: G'damn automobiles. [Re: Phr33k]
    #3851215 - 03/01/05 11:26 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like fun. If i got in a wreck with a backpack of illegal goodies, I'd shit myself.

Ron Paul 2008!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub