Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
i think im headed for a breakdown....
    #3850429 - 03/01/05 04:19 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

in the last week alone the following things have happened...
i have become ill enough to go see a doctor, still waiting on test results and i dont know wat is wrong
both of my cars have broken down.
i have recieved 4 tickets
i have been kicked out of my house (lived w/ parents)
and went broke and into debt

now as far as the living situation thing goes its kind of complicated... i found out that my step brother who is un-doubtably reading this had created a few puppet accounts on the shroomery to follow me around, we were both living under my fathers roof, with his mom, my step mom.
once i found this out i made a post about ohw i obught a gun on the black market and kept it loaded under my pillow.

he told his mom who knew about the puppet accounts,and she imediately left the house taking my owning a gun as a threat on her life. drama. so to get her back in the ouse my dad kicked both my step brother and i out of the house. im now living at his office, which has a 2 beds set up for his employees form out of town.

im really bothered by the fact that i dont have a home and that everything i own and need to go to school, books clothes etc... are spread out between 3 places (some of my stuff is still at my moms house too)

i really cant handle this running to 3 diffferent houses crap inorder to get to school or whatnot.

oddly enough despite kicking me out of the house my dad has offered to pay my rent for an appartment as long as i am going to school full time. but i dont want to be tied down with a 1 year lease because i really dont like the concept at all, i cant handle living in one place for a year.

this is tearing me apart at the same time im waiting for the damn doctors to call me back and tell me whats wrong with me, and with all of these damn court appearances, 2 of which are over 1500 miles away a week apart im coming un-raveled at the seams here.

fuck, i even started smoking weed again just to chill the fuck out, which is not a good thing for me to be doing considereing im waiting on the doctors to tell me why the hell i feel like im trippin most of the day.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
fuck this shit man seriously i just cant handle it all. one of tese days im going to just fucking explode and crash my car into a fucking tree.....

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineorgandonor
Stranger

Loc: St. Petersburg, FL
Re: i think im headed for a breakdown.... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3850582 - 03/01/05 05:17 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

damn man sorry to hear about that!:sorry:
dont worry dude everything will work out in the end
:wink: :wink:

--------------------
They say that dreams are only real as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: i think im headed for a breakdown.... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3850833 - 03/01/05 07:09 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
i really cant handle this running to 3 diffferent houses crap inorder to get to school or whatnot.....

....but i dont want to be tied down with a 1 year lease because i really dont like the concept at all, i cant handle living in one place for a year.

Do you realize that you just contradicted yourself?

You cant run between 3 different houses AND you dont want to have a house for a year.

Sounds like you need to figure out what you want. Your dad is trying to help but you seem to not want the help. :cuckoo:

:drama:

OfflineBlashpherion05
Stranger
Re: i think im headed for a breakdown.... [Re: niteowl]
    #3853572 - 03/01/05 07:40 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

you are going crazy

Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
Re: i think im headed for a breakdown.... [Re: Blashpherion05]
    #3854892 - 03/02/05 12:47 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

i fucking hate it when people invade your privacy. sometimes i say fuck it they can see whatever the fuck they want as long they are willing to see the consiquences...

Offlinethe_phoenix
Stranger

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Re: i think im headed for a breakdown.... [Re: p4kSouL]
    #3857444 - 03/02/05 03:37 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I don't at all know your situation's full context, so take this with a grain of salt. I'd take your dad up on his offer and get an appartment of your own. The freedom, the room to sort things out. You don't have to bring all your things, you don't need those physical possessions. It would be a nice place to cool off, to relax your mind, and to sort out your problems on your own time. No obligations, fresh surroundings around which you can dissolve heart strings keeping you in the past, in the drama of family life. I don't know, it just sounds like a good opportunity to get to know yourself, with no pressure.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: i think im headed for a breakdown.... [Re: the_phoenix]
    #3857768 - 03/02/05 04:52 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

yeah it is. im going to take him up on it somehow, not quite surehow though...

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being