Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Ever trip really hard off a small dose?
    #3849452 - 02/28/05 10:07 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

This weekend I weighed out 1.8 grams of cubes for my very experienced friend. He's always keeps his cool on shrooms, never freaks out, and has been a proponent of just eating a bunch out of the bag rather than weighing. Well off this 1.8 dose, he had an earth-shattering trip.

We were walking in the woods, waiting to come up, when suddenly he says "I need to get back to the trail!" and collapses. He started sweating, his skin turned green! and he stayed completely disoriented and tripped BALLS for 6 hours. He had audial hallucinations of Iron Maiden bass lines the whole time, heard voices, watched the clock tick backwards, and said he could stretch/bend his MP3 player, all off half an eighth. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebelowground
Re: Ever trip really hard off a small dose? [Re: Noviseer]
    #3849498 - 02/28/05 10:12 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i wish! i ate nearly two grams of dried cubensis the other day, and walked through a local park with a buddy of mine. got nothing off it, other than being in a goofy mood and feeling unable to articulate myself properly. i could have gotten more off a bowl of reefer.

ah well, they can't all be mind blowing.

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

Re: Ever trip really hard off a small dose? [Re: belowground]
    #3849593 - 02/28/05 10:29 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

no

--------------------

OfflineCeeThruMeer
Aztek GoatBecoming Eagle

Loc: BC, Canada
Re: Ever trip really hard off a small dose? [Re: SHiZNO]
    #3849667 - 02/28/05 10:51 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I ate half an eitgh once.... that was my weakest trip.... my second weakest was off of 7 grams.... go figure (the 7 grams were pretty shitty mushrooms though)

--------------------
"my old friend told me
to do well always
set your sails, open
ride your waves, flowing
just relax, sober
leave you past, it's over
bind two hands, stronger
my soul waits, forward" - Arjun and Guardians

Offlinebiglo
Shroomery BabySitter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: US of A
Re: Ever trip really hard off a small dose? [Re: CeeThruMeer]
    #3850183 - 03/01/05 12:54 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I had one of my hardest mushroom trips from 1/16 of cubes.

OfflineTwister
Lucrative
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: Ever trip really hard off a small dose? [Re: biglo]
    #3850261 - 03/01/05 01:19 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

My hardest trip ever was off of 2.5 grams of my own "kids". I never eat alot and the most I've ever eaten was an eigth. But this trip was just mind blowing. I actually experienced ego death and it was utterly amazing. I munched a gram and the rest I made a tea out of. It was a rough come-up but the ride smoothed out and was great when I started to peak. The whole time i just layed under a blanket in a dark, silent room.
Another time I gave my friend 2 grams for him and his girlfriend. He wasnt expecting anything at all really as hes one of those eat a handful and hold on for the ride type people but he came back to me telling me that he tripped balls. All off of a gram. I was pretty proud of my creations after that.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Ever trip really hard off a small dose? [Re: Twister]
    #3851023 - 03/01/05 07:59 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I can post a picture of you like, but the last time I got acid before the purchase I just made, which was Halloween of 2003, I was given by a good friend of mine, for free, what I can only describe as like 1 and 5/8 hits, slightly more than 1 and a half. It was like one full hit of acid and one traingular sliver because someone had cut their tab in half. My girlfriend split each piece in 2 and downed them the next day, and it was completely on par with the other acid trips I've had, as far as intensity goes. I know you were talking shrooms, but I just wanted to chime in with that. And if anyone's curious, they had eyes on them that seemed very egyptian-style.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
Re: Ever trip really hard off a small dose? [Re: Noviseer]
    #3851370 - 03/01/05 10:19 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

So many factors involved.....set-setting ,strain of shrooms, psychological state druing trip , grown them? payd for them? What did you do during the trip? Body chemistry, foods-vitamin content consumed , general health

Dosage doesn't play a huge role, unless you 're doing that famous 5 dry grams in silent darkness thing, i suppose...

My friend ate 6 grams of properly dried Cambodians the other day, right after work, but he was so tired that he didn't feel a thing.
Energy is also very important i guess...

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Ever trip really hard off a small dose? [Re: Sterile]
    #3852387 - 03/01/05 02:05 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I chalk it up to the mushroom not wanting to show you anything.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibleJoeChip
Entropy
Re: Ever trip really hard off a small dose? [Re: mecreateme]
    #3852474 - 03/01/05 02:23 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yes.

--------------------
I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, they do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Ubik, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains