Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Hmm
    #3849254 - 02/28/05 09:25 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I've got myself a tiny little problem here. It's nothing big, just the ladies. See, I work with this one girl that is super cool, super cute, and really fun to talk to. She has a sarcastic sense of humor, as do I, and for some reason I just feel really good whenever I see her. She recently told me about this scumbag friend of her's she thought she was seeing, but he obviously didn't see it that way. I've been doing my hair in a different style lately and that same day she commented on it at least 5 times, saying it looks good, cute, and I should keep it that way. I can't help but smile whenever I'm near her.

But I have this other friend that I work with, just a friend, but a very good friend. Now she has a friend that she's wanted to hook me up with for a little while. I'm all good with that, because her friend is really cool as well and into art. But I've promised her that I would give her a call this weekend to hang out. I don't have much free time because of work, and I really want to ask my friend from work to chill. I've already made this other girl wait because I lost my cellphone for a week, had troubles with my family, and I just put off calling her this past week. So I don't want to do that to her because she's really nice and doesn't deserve that. But she's a really shy girl, and I'm a really shy guy. Despite being the shy guy, I can talk fine with my friend from work. With this other girl it's not as easy.

I don't know what to do! I know the other girl is really into me, and I'm pretty sure my friend from work digs me. I've never been in a position like this before. Two girls, let alone one, diggin me. Hmmmm.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
Re: Hmm [Re: DNKYD]
    #3849300 - 02/28/05 09:38 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Call the girl your friend is trying to hook you up with. You said that you would, so you might as well keep your word. Go to a coffeeshop, smoke some weed, go see a band, whatever; just see how things go. If things seem to be going well, you can make some decisions after that.

Also, you should certainly ask the chick from work to hang too. Nothing wrong with casually dating two girls. Besides, if one flakes out or turns sour, you've always got the other on tap. :thumbup:

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Offlinebelowground
    #3849326 - 02/28/05 09:45 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

compare and contrast, man. take them both out to do something you really enjoy doing on different nights. whether it be smoking a dutch and renting a movie from blockbuster, or partying with a few people. you'll figure out which one is the chica for you.

that should help you come to a decision pretty easily.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#3849341 - 02/28/05 09:49 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

you don't have to get serious right away with both. See both, ssee what they are like, be friends. Nothign wrong with that.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom