Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hemp

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleMystikMushroom
I RULE YOU!
Mushrooms, cannabis, and a cabin...
    #3849156 - 02/28/05 11:03 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Hey all...

Thursday I pick my friend up from the airport. He moved away a year ago and comes back for a week or so every now and then to hang out. This time we are planning a psychadelic adventure at my remote cabin.

Here's our setup:

The cabin is in the middle of the woods, the only acess wil be via a 10 minute snowshoe hike from where we park the car. The cabin is one room and has no running water or electricity. It has a wood stove, and a propane oven/range (which we won't be using).

There is a couch that pulls out into a double bed, and a sleeping shelf runs across the back wall that's able to sleep 2 more adults.

Two of our other mutual friends are going to meet up with us at a pre-determined rendesvous point, and follow us to the cabin. There will be in total 4 adults in this 16x12 (rough estimates) cabin.

I'm brining a 1/2oz of cannabis, and a 1/2oz of fungus for everyone, and the two friends we're meeting are bringing some of their own "supplies" as well. No word on actual ammounts they might be brining, either way I have enough for all of us to have a fun night.

The friend im picking up from the airport has only tripped with me once, the other two people I have never tripped with. Out of all 4 of us, I am the most experianced (having tripped the most) and hold mushrooms in a diffrent light than my friends (i think i do at least).

My friends seem to want to have a "fun" time--no qualms there. I've just learned though to respect the mushroom, and take advantage of all of the wisdom and knowledge it can impart.

I know my visiting friend hasn't come into contact with his higher self, and i'm not sure I ought to try and nudge him that direction. I'm also hesitant on how this will all go down..I consider myself a psychonaut, and try my hardest to shed my desires for a "trippy/fun/visual" experiance...

I hope all goes well, if it does I'll have a trip report to write! Any advice anyone can give, or things to do in the absence of electricty..? I think im going to put music on, and knot up some hemp necklaces or somthing untill I am unable to do so!!!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblethepodman
Pod King

Loc: Pod Nightmare
Re: Mushrooms, cannabis, and a cabin... [Re: MystikMushroom]
    #3849205 - 02/28/05 11:14 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

That sounds like fun. The last time I tried to trip in a cabin, it was from a new batch and the mushrooms weren't so good, so we only got a slight buzz. A cabin can be a great place to trip because there shouldn't be a lot of paranoia about police and stuff.

Just remember candles because it can get really dark without electricity, and be careful not to burn anything.

--------------------
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
"Hey daddy, president Bush tried marijuana, I think I will."

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Mushrooms, cannabis, and a cabin... [Re: MystikMushroom]
    #3849209 - 02/28/05 11:14 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

You don't have to shed all your desires of a trippy/fun/visual experience. You just must shed all your desires period. I know the path you are on. It never ends.

They should be fun.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Mushrooms, cannabis, and a cabin... [Re: mecreateme]
    #3853964 - 03/01/05 08:59 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Is it going to be cold in this cabin?

Don't nudge anyone that way, you never know if they can handle it.
We all wake up when we are meant to.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Hemp

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience