Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Spirits
    #3849149 - 02/28/05 11:01 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I will tell you something I have found, but you must be ready for it. What I have to say has to do with spirits and the truth about evil. What I want to tell you is so profound that you might not want to believe it at first, but I know the truth and I am living it.. So if you want to bring your game into second gear, I can tell you about the spirits and the kingdom of evil which plagues all of exsistance. You must honestly realize love first. http://www.angelfire.com/dragon2/prophets/index.html
Love is the Key

I can tell you this: There are spirits, I deal with them all day long. I can open your eyes to this, but I must warn you this: These spirits may drive you over the edge, lie to you, get you instituted, make you suicidal, etc. This is what maline spirits do, they don't help you at all and they hurt you. I will pass you the knowledge that I have learned, but you must be willing to struggle within yourself to separate yourself from the evil that we accept every day. I can teach you my ways, thier ways and how it works within exsistance. If you are interested, heed my warning that there are MANY spirits and the knowledge I have is not for a person who is living in the mundain ways of the world.

People are ignorant of spirits, litterally ignorant. On a side note, if you start hearing voices, contact me immediately. I tell you, live the path of love and you will be impenetrable. Anything that you think to do evil is from outside of you. It is not the thoughts that enter your head, it is the things that come out of you that defiles you. A person can be beat all thier life and if they beat someone else, they have defiled themselves. However, if they beat no one and live life in a humble manner, loving reguardless of what they have been through; then they are pure and undefiled. Likewise is it how spirits effect people that they enter all sorts of garabage into the mind. If you act on it, you are defiled; if you do not act on the garabage they beat into your mind, you are pure and perfect.

Say you are little kid in a store and you see a candy bar that you want. You can't afford it and you already know this and let's say your parent won't buy you the candy. Now you hear a voice in your head saying "why don't I take the candy bar." STOP! Wait a minute, is that really your voice you are hearing? This is a spirit speaking into your mind, litterally. I have dealt with these forces alot and I am quite good at recognizing them.

Here is annother one.. Your friend comes over and asks to smoke him up. A voice in your head says "what a greedy jerk!" STOP! Is this your own voice speaking? This is your friend, remember. You might even catchyourself and become frustrated that you would think such a thing. Again, this is an outside influence, it is a spirit. Again, I deal with this every day.

Try not thinking anything at all, have a crystal clear mind. You hear all that noise? That is all outside influence of spirits bombarding your mind. In sever cases, people are diagnosed with skitzophrenia for hearing voices, but it is all spiritual. These nasty buggers do nothing but put urges into you mind, cause pain, make thoughts based on evil, cause sickness and they do it all the time. People are litterally ignorant about this. The religion of science has completely coverred it up.

These spirits do stupid things and you normally won't realize it and they will attempt to drive you nutz and make you do things. Of course we can fight, actually, we as living creatures can easily controll them using energy work. I find that love energy is highly effective at both rebuking and reversing the ailments they cause.

What do they look like? Well, they move really fast and I mean REALLY fast and it almost looks like frames. The "demons" are usually dark and shaped like humans. Some are shaped like spheres. They can be found in every sort of creature and thing. They are a plauge upon man and need to be faught with the power of love. This is because when you get yourself a loving consciousness, the spirit's thoughts are instantly identified as alien to your own. They are easy to separate from your own when you clear your mind and live love. When you live any other way, you are falling right into a spirits hands.

They are very slick and sometimes use emotions instead of words. They whisper "I want to hit him," instead of "you want to hit him," so the thought seems like your own. They manipulate people and feed off both sides of a conflict. They can put any thought in your head and can travel faster than cars. I know for myself that they exsist as I deal with them every day. If you don't believe me, then that is ok, but at least be warned of it. What I say is completely true, galations 6:12 backs me up a bit. I have lived this mess and I can honestly say it aint pretty.

If you are needing to fight these spirits, do not have hate in your heart. Love beats them. Focus Love energy at them, I believe love energy is sometimes called "tipheret." You can focus it like any other energy and it is quite natural. When you do this, they flee. Again, I have experiance in this and I know for a fact that they exsist and that they mess with everyone. If you have questions, please ask and I will try to answer them. If you have critisisms, please speak them, but know that if you say "this is bullshit" then you are completely wrong.

There are many cultures that believe in spirits. In fact, it is completely true that they exsist. The thing is that most people can't see them. This must be developped, as well as communicating with them. Projecting thoughts attracts spirits. The only defence is truly love energy.

Well, that is all I have to say for now. Again, if you hear voices, you can PM me and I will see if I can help you out a bit. Much love to you.

--------------------
Agent 727

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
Re: Spirits [Re: MAGnum]
    #3849394 - 03/01/05 12:02 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

i hear voices, but we're not crazy.

--------------------

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
. [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #3849426 - 03/01/05 12:05 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

:shiftyeyes::shiftyeyes:

(I am not poking fun)

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #3849439 - 03/01/05 12:06 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Well said, MAGnum.

I have believed in "spirits" both good and evil for some time now. Most people will call you crazy if you try to talk to them about these "spirits", but they ARE real.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Spirits [Re: niteowl]
    #3852118 - 03/01/05 03:02 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Yep, I deal with them all day long and there are so many of them. It seems like there are more spirits than there are people. There are so many differant kinds and some have issues. Some are violent and some are just there and some (very few from what I have seen) are beneficial. It is certainly not crazy to know spirits exsist, but it is certainly insane to simply brush off all the Spirit/ghost stories there are in the world and say that they are all sytoms of psychosis. What if psychosis (an unexplainable thing) is caused by spirits that manifest themselves as voices and other "hallucinations?" I personally know that most psychosis is spirit-related as I have helped people who heard voices fight the voices with love energy. It reall works too.

--------------------
Agent 727

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

Loc: Under The Bodhi Tree
    #3852264 - 03/01/05 03:32 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Ive discovered that tobacco is related to certain negative spirit energies, that enslave and slowly suck the life out of the addict. Have you witnessed the same thing? I also have to work with negative influences, but really, when we are being truly aware, all beings are seen as just the manifestations of ones own mind.

So we can integrate and control these negative influence with the power our own mind, or we can use 'love' energy as you suggested, but its much better to just be mindful of yourself, then naturally negative influences will be subdued or will simply leave you alone, becuase you have some balance and control over your own condition, they can no longer bother you.

I havent yet developed my clarity enough to view these beings with any kind of accuracy, but genreally when thoughts lose there power to condtion you, nothing can cause you to be unbalanced, you will be immovable.

Also these negative influences feed of fearful people, so better to cultivate postive mindstates, as this is a very good protection form such negativities (obviously).  :grin:

--------------------

Edited by Sinbad (03/01/05 06:21 PM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Spirits [Re: Sinbad]
    #3852312 - 03/01/05 03:44 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

oh oh

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

#3852333 - 03/01/05 03:51 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

There may be a few spirits floating around, but my feeling is that that the vast majority of peoples' problems are self caused.

unloading most of our negative behaviors off on spirits is characteristic of a fundamentalist attitude. "The devil made me do it." No he didn't. You did it and needed a scapegoat so you could feel good about yourself again.

this type of irresponsibilty is hurting the world. A great example of it in politics is the war against Iraq. We couldn't get the guy who caused 9/11 so we got Saddamn instead.

I think people should be responsible for their own behaviors and stop blaming unseen forces and entities. The evil is inside, not outside.

--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Spirits [Re: zorbman]
    #3852350 - 03/01/05 03:55 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

'zackly
by the way is your full name exorbman?

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #3852650 - 03/01/05 04:50 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zorbman said:
unloading most of our negative behaviors off on spirits is characteristic of a fundamentalist attitude. "The devil made me do it." No he didn't. You did it and needed a scapegoat so you could feel good about yourself again.

This is true. "The devil made me do it" is a cop out. However; the "devil" did talk you into doing the dirty deed. You cant blame anyone but yourself for the decisions that you make.

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3852771 - 03/01/05 05:08 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

"this is bullshit" ... God I love being completely wrong! :sun:

""They are a plauge upon man and need to be faught with the power of love.""

Do not disagree, but i find the phrase "fighting for peace, is like fucking for virginity".. like you probably said, love hate, and hate either 'surrenders' to love, or be gone.

"no feed, no take.. "
-Unknown :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (03/01/05 05:09 PM)

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

Loc: Under The Bodhi Tree
    #3853173 - 03/01/05 06:25 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Yes the negativity in the real condtion of reality only exists in one place. The mind, as all phenomena are mind created. But cultivating postivie mindstates is essential if you do not have the capacity to be in the natural state as it is.

--------------------

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
    #3853461 - 03/01/05 07:15 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

There are many energies floating around that we cannot percieve directly with our senses.

A guy I know who sees multidementional "entities" told me that these beings will feed off of psychic energies. Some will induce behavior which will produce more and more of these energies for them to feed off of. This would be like anger and addiction. Others feed off of good energies.

When you are tripping and are giving off a lot of energy you will be more likely to see these beings. He talked about doing experiments; setting up all kinds of artifically concentrated lights that we normally can't see (like blacklights, infra-red, and coral-fishtank lights) and eating some mushrooms, using himself as bait, and having another person there who is sober to see if these beings could be seen.

He's a fucking nutcase though, so I accept everything he says at face value.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Spirits [Re: dr0mni]
    #3853718 - 03/01/05 08:10 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I just want to point out how much  i appreciate this thread :wink: he he
don't really know, like cant put my finger on it, but man.. this post makes me sleep 'better' at nigh! thank you, oh so ever much! :sun:
:heart:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#3854040 - 03/01/05 09:25 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

It's not that you are not responsable for what you do, but it is the spirit which initiates the thought or urge to do wrong. Other wise, it would not be found in man as evil is alien to mankind.

--------------------
Agent 727

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#3854049 - 03/01/05 09:27 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
Quote:

zorbman said:

This is true. "The devil made me do it" is a cop out. However; the "devil" did talk you into doing the dirty deed. You cant blame anyone but yourself for the decisions that you make.

You got it!

--------------------
Agent 727

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Spirits [Re: Gomp]
    #3854077 - 03/01/05 09:39 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

What I meant, Gomp, is not to fight like a battle of pain and hatred, but a battle of love where you stop the influence of hate. Cast the spirit out by love and the spirit flees, try casting it out by hate and nothing happens. The situation may become worce as well.

Nothing happens to remove the spirit with hate because hate is unfounded and based on inexsistance which cant be found in exsistance while love is harmony with exsistance and the basis of all which exsists itself. To love is to wish into exsistance. A malevolant spirit basically wishes that nothing exsists and so they try to destroy everything. To aim love at it is to directly disrupt the spirit's aims and it is a very procreative way of resisting the maline intents of the spirits which is what I mean by "fighting."

--------------------
Agent 727

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#3854101 - 03/01/05 09:44 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I like alot of what you have to say, Sinbad. You have explained thouroughly some concepts of Buddhism which I seem to have come up with on my own through my own thoughts. Come to think about it, I think I am naturally a buddhist thinker in alot of ways, but I wish not to confine myself by calling myself Buddhist, Christian or whatever. I simply know I am a prophet and this by no means separates me from others since all people are prophets of whome all can benefit.

What you said about spirits with the whole tobacco thing, it is true. They do entice tobacco smoking and that is a fact. They do this will all sorts of behaviors by means of putting urges into the mind (desires), or putting a though, "I think I should hit him," or suspicions and all sorts of other things as well as fear. I look to you for insightful wisdom and much of the time I find what you say correct. Much love to you and to everyone here. I love you all.

--------------------
Agent 727

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: Spirits [Re: Gomp]
    #3854112 - 03/01/05 09:50 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Gomp said:
I just want to point out how much  i appreciate this thread :wink: he he
don't really know, like cant put my finger on it, but man.. this post makes me sleep 'better' at nigh! thank you, oh so ever much! :sun:
:heart:

I'm glad! LOVE!

--------------------
Agent 727

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#3854244 - 03/01/05 10:23 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Let is also be known that there are many good spirits who constantly beam thier love upon the world. Many are are those of whome we know in our life who have died and yet still watch over us, constantly loving. The benevolant spirits protect us from the harm and trickery of evil spirits. They shower us in love, they are like angels and they glow. They also guide and fill our hearts with good things and warmth.

Some people are under extensive influence from bad, criminal spirits, others are under the influence of good spirits. You can tell by the fruits of a person, what side they are on. There are three differant main classes of spirits: those who are benevolant, those who are malevolant and those who are niether. You don't have to worry about the benevolant spirits, but the malevolant spirits are always looking to destroy. The spirits in the middle, I don't know much about but they seem not to be very concerned about things, perhaps they are oporating on annother level.

The good spirits belong to God's kingdom or the kingdom of Love. The Malevolant ones belong to the kingdom of evil. You don't neccessarily have to believe in the kingdoms, but if you ever explore the world of the spirits you will find what I say is correct, that there is indeed some kind of skism between love and lies (evil).

Dr0mi, I want you to show your friend this stuff I write, it might be good if he typed a bit about what heknows as well.

--------------------
Agent 727

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology