Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBklstheman
Stranger
Last night trip report
    #3846640 - 02/28/05 02:28 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Last night was very amazing. This was my third time tripping. The first two were really intense and I couldn't say they were "fun" but they weren't horrible either. But this time it was EXTREMELY fun!

I took about 2.5g of shrooms, and made some tea. I dont usually add anything else to the tea because it doesn't taste bad to me. The only thing I do hate is how freaking hot it can get. I hate waiting for stuff to cool down. So after chugging the tea down, to help pass the time I started playing Madden. I've been addicted to Madden for years now so it is always a great tool to pass the time. After I say...20-30 minutes I started to feel it. The normal chills began and the walls started to breathe/show patterns. I was very up beat the whole time. I turned off my lights, and got in my bed and looked at my hand for, I thought 20 minutes, but like 2. I wanted to go outside since it was raining and I love the rain but I figured I didn't want to get wet and sick so I turned on the TV.

Now I was peaking. I think Showgirls was on and they had that whole dance, show, whatever thing. It was wonderful. All the colors, energy. I have the most euphoric moment watching it. Of course I had no clue what was going on but it was just wonderful. Then I watched family guy and couldn't stop giggling the whole time. I think it was the one when Brian leaves to become a director or something. Either way I couldn't stop giggling at it. Then I looked at my bed sheets and they became this....smooth mountain landscape? I can't really describe it but all I could think was how freaking awesome everything is. Even the floor was interesting.

Then something happen. I looked at my hand (I dont know why I keep looking/moving my hands) and it looked like my hand was huge. As if I had magnify eyes, or if my hands were size of a giant. I thought "Wow this is cool" but then I turned on the lights and thought "Oh man maybe my hands are swollen". Then it was getting harder to breathe. It was as if I had asthma, or if I was breathing with a straw in my mouth. I started to freak out a bit, thinking it was some kind of allergic reaction but I just told myself it was just my mind playing games with me. Soon after I returned to my euphoric self and just enjoyed everything around me.

Overall this was the best trip I ever had. I can't to do it again but I think I'll wait till after spring break before I dose again. Sorry if this seems kinda jumbled up.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Last night trip report [Re: Bklstheman]
    #3847040 - 02/28/05 04:06 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Turn your mind off. Do not react to anything you think the shrooms might be doing to you. It will pass in the niagra.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports