Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

Made Tea but nothing happened?????
    #3845689 - 02/28/05 09:38 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

ok...so last night me and some friends made 16.5 grams of tea last night from a batch of definitly good fungus. this batch has been around for a bit and no complaints. so we ground up the 16.5 grams, threw it in the pot along with 4-6 or so cups of water....couple oranges, n some peach apricot tea.....n started heatin it up....we all were a lil frazzeled from eatin some L the night before so after we made it we didnt think there would be harm letting it sit and just stew for a bit. so we let it simmer for a good hour or so, and turned it off, took a nap for like 2 hours, kept the top on the pot and all figuring all we would have to do is heat it up when we woke up and were ready to drink it. ive made tea before with much less fungus, and got incredibly high however drank it soon after making it. but ive never heard anyone mention ever having an experience wihere it didnt work and id assumed somewhere along the lines someone would of let it sit for too long and figure that out and it would be commonly well known, however ive never heard anyone mention to make sure one doesnt make the tea for too long or it will go bvad......thats the only thing i can think of as being why it didnt work. we had a good 7 grams left over that 5 out of 7 of us ended up eating after the first batch didnt work, and however very weak, that batch kiked in. anyone else hear of this happening? anoyne know of anything else that might of contributed to the tea not kicking in? anyway, and info appreciated.

--------------------

Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinephi1618
old hand

Re: Made Tea but nothing happened????? [Re: DeadPhan]
    #3845693 - 02/28/05 09:42 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

My guess would be that you heated it too long at too high a temperature. It doesn't need to be made in boiling water, and simmering it for an hour is probably what killed it. Tea can be stored in a cool, dark place for a week or more without losing potency.

Offlineivi
 User Gallery

#3845694 - 02/28/05 09:44 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DeadPhan said:
so we let it simmer for a good hour or so

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/26054

--------------------

OfflineToricious
Theblunt-smokinglense-man.

#3845695 - 02/28/05 09:44 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DeadPhan said:
ok...so last night me and some friends made 16.5 grams of tea last night from a batch of definitly good fungus. this batch has been around for a bit and no complaints. so we ground up the 16.5 grams, threw it in the pot along with 4-6 or so cups of water....couple oranges, n some peach apricot tea.....n started heatin it up....we all were a lil frazzeled from eatin some L the night before so after we made it we didnt think there would be harm letting it sit and just stew for a bit. so we let it simmer for a good hour or so, and turned it off, took a nap for like 2 hours, kept the top on the pot and all figuring all we would have to do is heat it up when we woke up and were ready to drink it. ive made tea before with much less fungus, and got incredibly high however drank it soon after making it. but ive never heard anyone mention ever having an experience wihere it didnt work and id assumed somewhere along the lines someone would of let it sit for too long and figure that out and it would be commonly well known, however ive never heard anyone mention to make sure one doesnt make the tea for too long or it will go bvad......thats the only thing i can think of as being why it didnt work. we had a good 7 grams left over that 5 out of 7 of us ended up eating after the first batch didnt work, and however very weak, that batch kiked in. anyone else hear of this happening? anoyne know of anything else that might of contributed to the tea not kicking in? anyway, and info appreciated.

If the heating didn't kill all the mushy's magic then the cross tolerance from the night before provably made the remaining material uneffecient.

--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub