Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSilent_Echo
~~Psychonaut~~

Loc: Inside My Head
Salvia 7x dose help!
    #3837612 - 02/26/05 03:15 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

does anyone know the dosage for 7x salvia? my g/f has a vial of 7x and she doesn't want to get unconscious level 6 outta it,and we have a digital scale to measure if it comes to that, our main concern is getting a high level without hitting level 6. she doesn't want to not remember her experience.Also about how many experiences will we get out of a gram? we read that if you smoke too much that it can make you unconscious. she wants to get all she can out of the little bit she has, so she doesn't want to just smoke alittle bit. also does anyone know about the tolerance with this substance? thanks for the replies!

peace,
Alex :mushroom2:

--------------------
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.
-Bill Hicks (R.I.P)

Edited by Silent_Echo (02/26/05 03:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleperuvian spark
Stranger

Re: Salvia 7x dose help! [Re: Silent_Echo]
    #3837691 - 02/26/05 03:39 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Just smoke a little pinch and see what happens. Dosage is largely a personal thing, you shouldn't need a scale for that.

--------------------
"The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain and everything is changeable."

InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
Re: Salvia 7x dose help! [Re: Silent_Echo]
    #3837755 - 02/26/05 03:53 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Very unlikely that your g/f can get unconscious from 7x, i have had vast amounts of 20x without going that far, just toke and enjoy, don't worry about it, it will be fine, you will most probably remember the experience, just take your time and learn from what you experience.

Peace,
Mushie Man  :mushroom2:

--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

Offlinelackobreath
Cannabis Man
Re: Salvia 7x dose help! [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #3839957 - 02/27/05 01:37 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Erowid lists these:

Smoked Salvia divinorum Dosages (5x Extract)
Light 1/20 - 1/10 g
Common 1/15 - 1/6 g
Strong 1/8 - 1/4 g

So you'll need maybe 20% less than those numbers...you do the math, it's too late for me. Also remember to keep it lit while inhaling, and hold it in for quite a long time (>20 sec), that's advice i see all the time.

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: Salvia 7x dose help! [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #3840364 - 02/27/05 06:37 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I've watched people take one massive toke of 10x out of a bong and completely trip out to a level 6. They just sit there staring in awe for about 5-10 minutes just somewhat babbling and drooling ( some even get up and wander around), but most the time when they're done they don't remember anything.

One of my good friends took two tokes, and coughed the 2nd out immediatly and the second he did, he was crawling on his hands and feet aroudn the room. He kept telling us all to fuck off and grabbed his salvia and ran and hid it in a weird place ( so he couldnt find it when he was sober, it took him about 2 months to finally find it when he cleaned his house) But he spent the next 10 minutes just babbling about weird random shit. Once he snapped back into it he had no recognition of what was going on, and said the last 10-15 minutes were a blank in his mind.

I'd say just measure it out in tiny pinches and work your way up. Even if your g/f does take too much she can always take less next time.

OfflineJdawg2013
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia 7x dose help! [Re: vandago]
    #3841750 - 02/27/05 02:57 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

lvl 6?

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: Salvia 7x dose help! [Re: Jdawg2013]
    #3845600 - 02/28/05 06:28 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Salvia uses another trip scale:

S-A-L-V-I-A Experience Rating Scale

Level 1 - "S" stands for SUBTLE effects:
A feeling that 'something' is happening, although it is difficulty to say just what. Relaxation and increased sensual appreciation may be noted. This mild level is useful for meditation and may facilitate sexual pleasure.

Level 2 - "A" stands for ALTERED perception:
Colors and textures are paid attention to. Appreciation of music may be enhanced. Space may appear of greater or lesser depth than is usual. But visions do not occur at this level. Thinking becomes less logical, and more playful; short term memory difficulties are may be noted.

Level 3 - "L" stands for LIGHT visionary state:
Closed eye visuals (clear imagery with eyes closed: fractal patterns, vinelike and geometric patterns, visions of objects and designs). The imagery is often two dimensional. This level envokes phenomena similar to the hypnagogic phenomena that many people experience with the onset of sleep. If open eyed visual effects occur, these are usually vague and fleeting. At this level visions are experienced as "eye candy" but are not confused with reality.

Level 4 - "V" stands for VIVID visionary state:
Complex three dimensional realistic appearing scenes occur. Sometimes voices may be heard. With eyes open contact with consensual reality will not be entirely lost, but when you close your eyes you may forget about consensus reality and enter completely into a dreamlike scene. Shamanistic journeying to other lands, foreign or imaginary; encounters with beings, entities, spirits; or travels to other ages may occur. You may even live the life of another person. At this level you have entered the shaman's world. Or if you prefer you are in "dream time." With eyes closed you experience fantasies (dream like happenings, with a story line to them). So long as your eyes are closed you may believe they are really occurring. This differs from the "eye candy" closed eye imagery of level 3.

Level 5 - "I" stands for IMMATERIAL existence:
At this level consciousness remains and some though processes are still lucid, but one becomes completely involved in inner experience and looses all contact with consensual reality. Individuality may be lost; one experiences merging with God/Goddess, mind, universal consciousness, or bizarre fusions with other objects real or imagined, e.g. merging with a wall may be experienced. At this level it is impossible to function in consensual reality, but unfortunately some people do not remain still but move around in this befuddled state. For this reason a sitter is essential to ensure the safety of someone voyaging to the inner levels. To the person experiencing this, the phenomenon may be terrifying or exceedingly pleasant; but to an outside observer the individual may appear confused or disoriented.

Level 6 - "A" stands for AMNESIC effects:
At this stage either consciousness is lost; or at least one is unable to later recall what one is experiencing. The individual may fall, or remain immobile or thrash around; somnambulistic behavior may occur; injuries can be sustained without pain being felt; on awakening the individual will have no recollection of what he/she did, experienced or said in level 6. People cannot ever recall what they experience in this very deep trance state. This is not a sought after level as later nothing can be recalled of the experience.

Offlinelkfity315
First timetripper

Loc: south carolina
Re: Salvia 7x dose help! [Re: cybrbeast]
    #4355771 - 06/30/05 02:38 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

that shit sounds insane where can i get some? i live in the us can you purchase it at stores?

--------------------
"My advice to people today is as follows: If you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out. "
Timothy Leary

InvisiblePsychoChipmunk
Small, Furry, Disturbed

Loc: A hole in your back yard
Re: Salvia 7x dose help! [Re: lkfity315]
    #4363206 - 07/02/05 01:42 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Plant dosages are going to vary from one batch to another. Some homegrown leaves a friend of mine was kind enough to send my way were stronger than 5x purchased commercially. Start small, work up from there as you really have no idea how strong (or weak) the stuff you're working with is.

Your mileage may vary
\m/

--------------------
\m/

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order