Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
anyone at roo either of the first 2 years? i need your help
    #3844635 - 02/27/05 10:57 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

anyone know what the bonnaroo wristbands looked like the first 2 years?

i know about the green ones from last year, but what about the first 2 years?

any pics or scans would be apreciated :smile:

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: anyone at roo either of the first 2 years? i need your help [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3845399 - 02/28/05 02:37 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

2003 was silver and shiny, if i remember right...

i might be confusing it with roskilde festival, but i'm pretty sure about this...

(but wait a few more years, until the roo becomes a commercial shithole to counterfit tickets and rip them off...)

--------------------

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: anyone at roo either of the first 2 years? i need your help [Re: Krishna]
    #3845541 - 02/28/05 05:16 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

yeah, it was a silver bracelet, there were two types also for some reason, some had holograms on them.

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: anyone at roo either of the first 2 years? i need your help [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #3845545 - 02/28/05 05:21 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

It is worth the ticket price to have peace of mind. When i am tripping that hard, i dont want to have to dodge mountees and such, or be paranoid someone is gonna bust me. These people (superfly productions) put on a great festival, and put up a shitload of money and also deal with a lot of legal crap on our behalf so that 100,000 of us can go bonkers for 3 days and listen to great music. Luckily the ticket prices have remained reasonably stable and if you go prepared enough, you wont have to buy much there. It is one thing to hop the fence or sneak in, but dont counterfeit bracelets, it will only screw everyone as a whole in the long run.

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #3845556 - 02/28/05 05:34 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I think last year's was orange.

I left a few facts behind in a balloon last year...

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Offlineagr8fulchick
Feed Your Head!

Loc: Stranded in Iowa
    #3845711 - 02/28/05 07:57 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yup, two years ago was a silver holigram sorta thing, and last year I got an orange one. Last year was crazy though, as there were all different colors for different kinds of people there, like there were normal car campers (like me), there was primitive camping, there were the VIPs who paid a ton extra, and so on. They all had different colors of bracelets. If you go to  Bonnaroo's website  and sign up for the email discussion list, you can chat with all the super roo-heads there, and they will have a lot more info for you. Very friendly and informative group :smile:

I agree though, just pay the money and go see the bands, it's worth every penny, and you don't want to mess with the mountees when you're all messed up!

--------------------
Life's a journey. Take the scenic route.

:sun: :heart: :heart: :sun:

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #3845969 - 02/28/05 09:39 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah i still got my bands 2 years ago where crazy shiny silver things. I think it was green last year.

I met many people (most selling shit ) wiith out bracelets in the lot. I even saw one get spotted and tossed, but good luck getting into centeroo braceletless.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinecamelsmoker
smoke up
 User Gallery

Loc: The Dirty Dirty
Re: anyone at roo either of the first 2 years? i need your help [Re: baraka]
    #3846026 - 02/28/05 09:58 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

what kind of shows are these ? rock or what?

--------------------
THE LUNATIC IS IN MY HEAD
<----(o)---->
Check out www.alexgrey.com! He does tools artwork from lateralus.
No harm can come from questioning. "Best" case scenerio: You prove it right without relying on the fact that it is widely accepted. Argument strengthened. "Worst" case scenerio: You realize you might have been wrong. The new answer might or might not be what you want to hear, but it beats defending yourself with bullshit.
Qoted from (Koala Koolio)

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#3846043 - 02/28/05 10:02 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

two years ago, security came on the rv and asked for nugs. we had 3 people w/ no tickets. They got in no problem. It was a party. I got the huge unripped stub somewhere around here. If I find it Ill take a picture.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

OfflineTwister
Lucrative
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: anyone at roo either of the first 2 years? i need your help [Re: camelsmoker]
    #3846052 - 02/28/05 10:04 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Its a HUGE festival with music from hip-hop to jam bands. Just really good music all around.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: anyone at roo either of the first 2 years? i need your help [Re: camelsmoker]
    #3846242 - 02/28/05 10:56 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

camelsmoker said:
what kind of shows are these ? rock or what?

http://www.bonnaroo.com

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: anyone at roo either of the first 2 years? i need your help [Re: Krishna]
    #3847227 - 02/28/05 02:51 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

ill be honest i cant afford a ticket, or so it seems at this point... and im trying to get a braclet thatll look like a roo one. i mean shit if i buy a hundred diffferent ones ill be sure to have one that looks like it right?
but anyways im sure i can just pay of one of the ticket takers for a braclet, i mean shit what do they care? ill give em a pipe or somthing, because iim going to have like 3 cases of glass :smile:

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
    #3847814 - 02/28/05 04:39 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

In all honesty, there is no way they can secure the entire perimeter of Bonnaroo. You can always get in, but if you get lost from your friends, it will take you three days to find them. Just find the purple octopus and meet there, its there every year.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: anyone at roo either of the first 2 years? i need your help [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #3848712 - 02/28/05 07:23 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i remember that octupis, last year it got blown into some of the lights during that big storm!

the only problem is how to get into centeroo w/o a braclet ? im not quite sure how that'll work getting into the campsites shouldnt be a problem at all. and god willing i can pay off someone for a braclet or 2...

--------------------
PEACE

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #3849039 - 02/28/05 08:37 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

for all the plotting and planning, why not just try to pull
together a little side cash for the show?

if you're rolling with a bunch of glass, the last thing you
want is to have to run with it, or worse, ditch it.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Offlinederyl
Stranger
Male

Loc: Uncle Tom's
Re: anyone at roo either of the first 2 years? i need your help [Re: afoaf]
    #3850089 - 03/01/05 12:30 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

last year I arrived with my group at about 3am on friday, we were a little on edge because we had a ton of glass bottles and those were supposedley not allowed, but as soon as we arrived at the gates the security guard asked if we had any adderal, and almost forgot to give me a wristband, at that point I knew it was going to be sweet.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: anyone at roo either of the first 2 years? i need your help [Re: deryl]
    #3850213 - 03/01/05 01:01 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

word, im sure that i can at the very least get away with camping there... not too sure about what to sdo with the car though...

--------------------
PEACE

Offlinederyl
Stranger
Male

Loc: Uncle Tom's
    #3850257 - 03/01/05 01:17 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

getting a car in could be tricky.

that was the only time they asked me for a ticket last year.
I could give you a ride in if you want.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: anyone at roo either of the first 2 years? i need your help [Re: deryl]
    #3850320 - 03/01/05 01:38 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i have a friend going, ill probably just get a irde from her, and jump out at the ticket gates and leave my stuff with her :smile:

--------------------
PEACE

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom