Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineChaos_ult
Stranger
Smoked Laced Marijuana
    #3843087 - 02/27/05 07:09 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Hey there

I'm about 95% sure that I smoked some Marijuana laced with an unknown substance.  I would like to figure out (or at least have an idea) what it was laced with.  I'll describe my experience:

Smoked two medium sized bowls.  5 minutes later I decide to get up.  Horrible nausea.  I have to go to the toilet because I think i'm gonna throw up.  After that I manage to walk to the kitchen.  This is where it really kicks off.  Waves of color, I can't really move.  I'm frozen with a half of cup of water in my hand and the refrigerator door open.  Somehow I stumble to a recliner and just sit there.  It's really intense.  I feel really drunk, but I'm definatly having OEV's.  Pictures of miniature skulls flash infront of me.  This all lasts about 5 minutes.  Immediatly after I came down, I got really hot, and had to take my sweatshirt off.  Let's just say that i'll never be buying from this dealer again  :frown:.  Thanks in advance guys for any help.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Smoked Laced Marijuana [Re: Chaos_ult]
    #3843130 - 02/27/05 07:14 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like either extremely potent marijuana, or else a tryptamine. 5 minutes long...could be a DMT analog like 5-MeO?

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Anonymous

Re: Smoked Laced Marijuana *DELETED* [Re: dblaney]
    #3843225 - 02/27/05 07:26 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by PsiloPsychic

Reason for deletion: .

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#3843236 - 02/27/05 07:27 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

PCP....or placebo. Did it taste funny/harsh?

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
    #3843244 - 02/27/05 07:28 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

If it looked like weed, smelled like weed, and tasted like weed - it was probably just weed, no matter the effects you were expecting. Sometimes, Ms. Mary surprises us.

--------------------
delta9

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Re: Smoked Laced Marijuana [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #3843253 - 02/27/05 07:29 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ChiefThunderbong said:
PCP....or placebo. Did it taste funny/harsh?

PCP lasts 3-6 hours and you feel the after affects for as long as a day later.

--------------------
delta9

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

Loc: That Way
    #3843274 - 02/27/05 07:35 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i think its salvia, how did you smoke it?
http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia_effects.shtml
read this and compare it to your experience and let us know if it fits.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Smoked Laced Marijuana [Re: lemon_lw]
    #3843295 - 02/27/05 07:39 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I was thinking salvia too, but that doesn't really make any sense. You might be able to soak some weed in salvinorin extract and let it evaporate, just like putting salvinorin onto an inert material such as parsley, but why would anyone go through with that? If there were salvia leaves mixed in, he probably would've tasted it, as salvia has always had a pretty distinct taste to me.

It's probably just good weed.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineChaos_ult
Stranger
Re: Smoked Laced Marijuana [Re: lemon_lw]
    #3843305 - 02/27/05 07:40 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

After reading the Erowid description, I'm fairly sure it was salvia. This was no "strong marijuana" feeling. I've been smoking weed almost daily for about two years now. Never have I experienced anything like this before. What a horrible thing to do to someone.

Thanks for the help guys.

Edited by Chaos_ult (02/27/05 07:42 PM)

Anonymous

Re: Smoked Laced Marijuana *DELETED* [Re: Chaos_ult]
    #3843320 - 02/27/05 07:43 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by PsiloPsychic

Reason for deletion: .

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Smoked Laced Marijuana [Re: ]
    #3843339 - 02/27/05 07:46 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Smoking coke hcl is a huge waste.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: Smoked Laced Marijuana [Re: ]
    #3843369 - 02/27/05 07:49 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

That's pretty odd. I guess it is possible though, it would have to be salvia extract to bring on such effects without smoking it like you would salvia. Really though, like delta said, if it smells like mj, looks like mj, and the smoke tastes like mj... then it was mj. Theres a real obvious chemical smell if its laced with PCP, and the effects would have been much different then what you experienced. I've never heard of anyone lacing bud with salvia though, that would be a huge waste and just plain stupid.

IMHO, you were just really stoned. Probably on some mind-fuck sativa too. Don't underestimate little ol' marijuana.

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

#3843406 - 02/27/05 07:52 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Chaos_ult said:
... This was no "strong marijuana" feeling.  I've been smoking weed almost daily for about two years now.  Never have I experienced anything like this before.

Quote:

delta9 said:
... no matter the effects you were expecting.  Sometimes, Ms. Mary surprises us.

However, most psychedelic experiences with marijauna are not so short lasting.  This is just for your information in the future. :spliff:

--------------------
delta9

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

Re: Smoked Laced Marijuana [Re: delta9]
    #3844444 - 02/27/05 10:28 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I think you would notice the salvia right away though. It always kicked in with a vengence within 45 seconds for me. Smoking salvia..chilling, and then having it kick in several minutes later is not normal. But I don't know.

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Smoked Laced Marijuana [Re: rdnp2035]
    #3844681 - 02/27/05 11:04 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Apparently I once smoked coke laced weed. I just felt something cool go down my lungs... my hit was actually refreshing.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

OfflineChaos_ult
Stranger
Re: Smoked Laced Marijuana [Re: MeThoD]
    #3844902 - 02/27/05 11:37 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Well the best way I can describe my experience was nauseating. People usually don't describe a marijuana experience as nauseating, considering marijuana can be used to counter nausea. Let me repeat that this definatly was not a normal marijuana high. Totally different. Very visual, very weird. At one point, the whole room was green, then a few seconds later the whole room was pink. I just want to tell people that they should be careful who they buy from, or just grow your own. You never know what you're really getting.

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

#3845054 - 02/28/05 12:17 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

It could still be just marijauna...

Your main reason for saying it was something else was because you weren't expecting such an experience.

Cannabis is an anti-nauseant in most situations and for most people... But it can occasionally cause nausea, especially when mixed with alcohol, pharmecuiticals, or other psychoactives. Check erowid: cannabis effects. It can just plain occasionally happen - it is by no means common.

Did it look like weed?

Did it smell like weed?

Did it taste like weed?

Did it burn like weed?

It was probably weed.

--------------------
delta9

OfflineChaos_ult
Stranger
    #3845155 - 02/28/05 01:03 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Well it's pretty counterintuitive to just brush my experience off as a strong marijuana high. Sure, it tasted like weed, as I imagine weed laced with cocaine, pcp, or otherwise tastes. I had nothing to drink, as I don't drink alcohol. I'm not on any type of medication. I am a regular cannabis user, and have smoked a fair amount of weed. I didn't really notice any chemical taste or smell, but then again I was already high. I do know, however, that the dealer I got this from isn't the most commendable of people. I can see this person doing somthing like this. I really just wanted to try and figure out what it was laced with, not debate if it was laced or not, as I see this option highly unlikely.

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

#3845175 - 02/28/05 01:11 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

It just doesn't seem like it was laced with anything, that's all. You can't discount it at this point, especially since it did not smell or taste any different.

People have psychedelic experiences on marijuana all the time, man. Just because you think you have experienced everything cannabis has to offer and because you heard this guy is less than commendable, does not mean that this cannabis was laced with ANYTHING.

I am not saying it couldn't have been, because it doesn't properly match with most psychedelic marijuana experiences I have read about here and elsewhere, or my own in duration of effect... It does match up in intensity, though, and your experience doesn't match up with any of the likely adulterants. Adulterated marijauna is actually pretty rare, and an experienced user such as yourself would definately notice, at least in the taste.

--------------------
delta9

OfflineZekebomb
sociophagus

Loc: BC province
    #3845278 - 02/28/05 01:56 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Adulterated marijauna is actually pretty rare, and an experienced user such as yourself would definately notice, at least in the taste

you defer to his experience here, but not with his original assertion that it was not a marijuana trip..

that said, who knows? man, in my early pot-smoking days my roommate and I went downtown and bought from some sketchy dealer who declared "This shit is really dank... I mean REALLY dank!" over and over as he sold it to us. that night we smoked it (I had probably smoked pot ~20 times by then... definitely not more). well, we went totally nuts, running around a mall parking lot, being extra wacky, totally losing conception of time, pigging out on donuts at Tim Horton's (you know, much more nuts than how we used to act stoned)... later that night I became suddenly nauseous, and my nausea was triggered by sounds, so when my roommate asked me if I was alright etc, I had to tell him to shut up, which got him asking my why, so eventually I sprinted to the bathroom and vomited this donut log into the toilet...

I don't know if the pot was laced or what, I've always suspected though. I've just never heard of any drug dealers who've laced pot, only the stories from buyers.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale