Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBoffsun
Rev.

Non-magic, but pretty! Pics from first ever mush hunt!
    #3844411 - 02/27/05 10:20 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Hey y'all
so i went camping this weekend and went on a little shroom/hunt excursion this afternoon. These are some pics of what I found! I'm still very newb and as such do not have a field guide yet, and so know nothing of any of the species, not even the names... :oops:
I'm planning to pick up one soon... I'm thinking i'll get Mushrooms Demystified by David Arora and the Paul Stamets psylocybes of the world book... any recommendations?
I think in total I have 5 different species here - not bad considering it hasn't rainined in at least two weeks, which is pretty unbelievable in Vancouver... I'm not really asking for IDs, i just thought I'd share. BTW all these pics were taken at a camp site about 1 hour north east of vancouver. The pics are clickable thumbnails.

first species

second species

this is the same shroom, turned upside down.

third species

these were all totally dried, i think they're the same species as before. It was kind of funny, there were lots of dried shrooms lying around.

fourth species - these were wierd too, little goblet type fruits in the moss... they are a species of mushrooms, right?

fifth species/fungus log!

Hope you enjoyed!

Boffsun

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecube428
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: A-TX
Re: Non-magic, but pretty! Pics from first ever mush hunt! [Re: Boffsun]
    #3844493 - 02/27/05 10:36 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

wow Nice, thats kool-- Nice pix- what kinda cam you got

P.S. what were the general weather conditions in your area that caused these mush 2 start growing?

Anonymous

Re: Non-magic, but pretty! Pics from first ever mush hunt! *DELETED* [Re: cube428]
    #3844695 - 02/27/05 11:07 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by PsiloPsychic

Reason for deletion: .

OfflineBoffsun
Rev.

Re: Non-magic, but pretty! Pics from first ever mush hunt! [Re: ]
    #3846825 - 02/28/05 01:11 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Camera: Fuji Finepix S5000..... it's one of those pseudo-slr's not a true slr, but has most manual features, 6MP, tho i think i had it on 3MP for those photos.

weather: nothing too special, or wet... In fact I think the weather has been relatively non-condusive to mushroom hunting, due to the two weeks without rain.... hence the dried up mushies in "species 3." I think mushrooms can be found year round round here. :smile: And yes, it's a great place it's a great place to dwell and move :smile:

Boffsun

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies