Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
BTK
    #3844083 - 02/27/05 09:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Why do some people do wicked shit like this?

This guy wasn't even a sex slayer, which would explain at least some of his psychopathy. He just killed men, women, and children in some sick competition with Ted Bundy, or other historical serial killers.

There has to be a post mortem torture for scum like this.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFreeker
jackaroe
Male User Gallery
Loc: buffalo
Re: BTK [Re: zahudulallah]
    #3844117 - 02/27/05 09:23 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

He may just gain some sort of sick pleasure from putting pain onto others. I beleive "sadistic" is the word I'm looking for. Bastards need to be killed, I dont care about pain; they need to be eradicated quickly and efficiently.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3844160 - 02/27/05 09:30 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

He was a really dumb fucker who had no understanding of forensics. These guys should watch Court TV or CSI and get their shit together. Most of these guys are portrayed a supernatural demon monsters...that is so funny. They are ...to the last one...the most stupid people among us. Now watch this idiot rot in jail or get blown fiull of poison.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Re: BTK [Re: Freeker]
    #3844164 - 02/27/05 09:31 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Words cannot describe a demon in disguise of a human.

This fucker went to church every Sunday too which is further mind boggling.

Only American culture can dish that combo out.

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #3844201 - 02/27/05 09:36 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zahudulallah said:
Words cannot describe a demon in disguise of a human.

This fucker went to church every Sunday too which is further mind boggling.

Only American culture can dish that combo out.

I disagree. I recall reading about a Russian cannibal last year who killed a LOT of people (30-something as I recall), and recently there was that guy from the Netherlands who killed his mother, skinned her and went around town wearing her skin...

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #3844279 - 02/27/05 09:49 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Serial killing and killing has gone on for years. Killing is a natural instinct in man and sometimes civilized society can not hold back certain people. Insane people.

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: BTK [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #3845246 - 02/28/05 01:39 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Before I say what I'm about to say, I just want you all to know that I don't condone murder or violence against innocent people.

I understand what it's like to be Sick. I wrote a whole post called "the Sickness may bring us health" about my struggle with homocidal urges and how it culminated with the killing of a dog. I treaded the path of true evil and delusion and survived. And while my heart aches for the victims, I also must sympathize with the killer.

It's easy to condemn the Sick. It's easy to hate us. But the sickness is within all of us. We are all brothers and sisters, children of God, and we must still love each other. We don't know why we do the things we do. We are driven by compulsions that we don't understand. And the worst part about it is that you can't talk to anyone about it. No one will understand. No one will hug you and tell you that it's okay after you tell them about the horrible things you've done! Rejection is the worst emotion to experiance.

For some people, the only way to connect with someone is by stabbing them. The only way to be intimate with them is to create the most intimate moment of death. It's sad. I want to cry just thinking about it. It's a very lonely place.

To be alone in the woods, and to see your hands splattered with blood, and to know that it's also on your face. It's a scary, confusing feeling; one that you want to run away from, but you are so stunned all you can do is stumble out of the woods...

The only thing that brought me out of the Sickness was the love of my girlfriend, the love I had for her, and the love I felt for/from God. Only love beats the demon.

And that's why I ask you not to hate the Sick. You may never be able to help them when they need it most, because they will hide their sickness. But the only thing you can do to combat the atrocities is to love one another. Love everyone you can as much as you can and let them know it.

I may never be able to stop a rapist, but I can make sweet love to my girlfriend! Never make a girl feel sleazy. Treat her with respect. Even if you don't love her, MAKE love to her! It's the only thing we can do to beat the demon.

I know many of you will think less of me. You will call me insane. I don't care. I had to travel through darkness before I could see the light. Now I come to share what I've learned.

And I want you all to know this. If you feel those urges, if you feel the Sickness inside of you... don't be afraid to come and talk to me. I understand.

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Re: BTK [Re: dr0mni]
    #3845395 - 02/28/05 02:34 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I have no symapthy for unrepentant killers.

--------------------

Offlinea_h_w
Stranger
    #3845507 - 02/28/05 04:32 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I can't bear the the scent of cooked meat when tripping on mushrooms. I can feel the animal inside me craving to get some like a wild dog. then I think how long the road of the spirit to tame this animal and make him gentle as the plants.
what we need is a society with love and understanding. a society that creates a place for everyone and makes sure no one is left out. people need friends. they need to release sexual tension if they can't control it. sexual education should also be learning that masturbation is appropriate as a release of sexual tension.
the most important thing: we need a society that focus on life as the most precious thing. and we don't have that. we learn about animals by dissecting them instead of going to their natural environments and learning their behavior. all our education is focused on materialism, mater, competition...

some biology graduates went to central america on an expedition and at a local restaurant they saw there was turtle soup on the menu. a local researcher that was with them asked the waiter what species of turtle was this. it was an endangered species. he told them and yet they all eat it.

what's the matter with people?

have you seen nemo? it's about a little fish that is taken from the sea into a small home aquarium, and his father crosses the ocean in search for him in order to rescue him and release him back to the ocean, where fish belong.

can you believe that parents run into pet stores in order to buy their kids a fish just like nemo, so that they put him home in an aquarium?

what's the matter with people?

we have to change the education system. learning about life and the planet should be as important as math or language. we have to make people smarter. we probably need the help of entheogens as well. someone that goes for a walk in the park under the effect of a small amount of mushrooms will see trees as never before. and they won't forget it. everyone should be given the opportunity to take that experience. under guided assistance it would be perfectly safe and maybe this way we could get people to feel love for nature and for life.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #3845570 - 02/28/05 05:53 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

> Why do some people do wicked shit like this?

Quote:

Suspect Dennis Rader was arrested Friday afternoon in Park City, Kansas, just north of Wichita. Authorities accuse the 59-year-old city employee, the president of a local Lutheran congregation, of killing 10 people between 1974 and 1991.

Murder is evil,
Evil is sin,
Sin is forgiven,
So do it again!
... and again!
... and again!

The only thing I can come up with is that the people that kill others lack empathy and do not relate to the pain that they are causing.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineNewAgeDiciple
Follower of One

#3846931 - 02/28/05 01:35 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I agree with the post that mentions demons in the body of men. While I don't agree with the whole post, several parts of it are startling and eye-opening.

I honestly think that "demons" roam about. They did then, and they do now. There is no reason for their madness but to scare all of the peaceful, and their own selfish diluted sense of being. The devil roams about so we must be watchful, and helpful to each other.

--------------------
Smile, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle -philo of Alexandria

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Re: BTK [Re: Seuss]
    #3846950 - 02/28/05 01:40 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I don't think religion had anything to do with this.

Jeffrey Dahmer once commented that the reason he killed was because he did not "Believe in God" and felt that no matter what he did, he had no reason to stop because there was no God to judge him.

Terrorists murder and maime in the name of God, and average religious folk are often terrified of even masturbating out of mortal fear for their soul.

My only take on this is ego. Serial killers are probably the prime shining example of the evils of ego. They kill because they want something. Rader killed to be famous. Dahmer killed for a warped sense of sexual company that he was able to control. These people view other people as toys that can be used and then discarded. Satanic childishness.

The evil of ego.

--------------------

OfflineNewAgeDiciple
Follower of One

#3846955 - 02/28/05 01:41 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Evil is Evil is Evil :thumbup:

--------------------
Smile, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle -philo of Alexandria

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: BTK [Re: NewAgeDiciple]
    #3846961 - 02/28/05 01:44 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

"I honestly think that "demons" roam about. They did then, and they do now."

Come on, you are romantasizing a dude who is so stupid he lacks the capacity to interact with his fellow beings without having to be confined. This is NOT the result of demons...just some angry, selfish, STUPID bastard who thinks he is above his fellows so much that he can pretend to play God. Yeah, tell these guys they are demons...they love that shit. It makes these ignorant bastards feel important.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Re: BTK [Re: NewAgeDiciple]
    #3846970 - 02/28/05 01:48 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I don't literally believe that some people are demons in disguise of humans. That's completely irrational. A twisted immaturity is probably the only way to explain this shit.

--------------------

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
    #3848444 - 02/28/05 06:33 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

It's amazing how the tread continues as though I never made a single post...

Contrary to popular belief serial killers are capable of emotion, empathy, and regret. People say that they aren't to justify their rejection. Portraying them as inhumane monsters makes it easy for us to hate them and pretend that we are not the same as them. Many serial killers want to stop themselves but don't know how. They beg for someone to listen, that is why they write letters to newspapers after decades of avoiding capture! They want to be caught so that someone will listen to them and help them!

I agree that ego plays a big part in this. We live in the age of the supertribe, where we are surrounded by a city of strangers. This is completely different from our orgins of tribal/familial love and generosity. It's easy to hurt someone we don't know because we don't care about them. We believe that we are not the same as the people around us; we feel no sense of unity or community. Serial killers most often choose random victims. Strangers. The city is evil. The jewish prophets knew it. They saw how those that lived in the city treated their fellow jews not like brothers and sisters of the lord, but as strangers.

The archetype of the Demon comes to mind when we think of serial killers. It's true. The Sick are possessed by forces they cannot understand which act through them, preying on the innocent, though some prey on the guilty. Almost all of Dahmers victims had criminal records that included assault, rape, theft, etc. He preyed on the sexually perverse and promiscuous. Many killers stick soley to prostitutes. These can be seen as "flushers", disposing of human waste. I'm not saying it's right or justified, but it gives you something to think about.

Serial killers are indeed an expression of the darkest abyss of the human psyche. True demons, living in their own hell. But I urge you to forgive. MAGnum is quite right, LOVE is the key. Without it, things will only get worse.

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

Re: BTK [Re: dr0mni]
    #3848590 - 02/28/05 07:01 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

No, i agree with huehuecoyotl. There is nothing special about it, these are just people who take being an asshole to the extreme. They just don't give a fuck...or else they are like you and think there is something special about it.

They talk about god and "traveling through darkness to get to light". Is that all it takes for you to justify brutally murdering a dog? is this how killers justify taking a life?

Quote:

I know many of you will think less of me. You will call me insane. I don't care.

I don't think you are insane. You are just a killer. Nothing more than that, nothing special. Not what you expected, huh? Thats the problem, these people kill because they can't cope with the fact that they are nothing. They want to be called crazy, evil, and sick. They want to be something but they are just cowards. They kill prostitutes because it is easy, you just pick them up. Why do desperately want to make it seem like they are on some unholy mission or they have some kind of ingenious motive for their cruelty?

OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

#3848789 - 02/28/05 07:33 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Why is it that most serial killers (especially the famous ones) are all middle aged white males. I wonder what is so different about white men that would make it seem ok to do such things. Perhaps its just the lack of information regarding serial killers around the world, but from what i've seen most if not all have been white men.

--------------------
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." ~ William Colby, Former Director, CIA

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: BTK [Re: Catalysis]
    #3848813 - 02/28/05 07:37 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

dr0mni :
"It's amazing how the tread continues as though I never made a single post..."

Is what you said so amazing or such a revelation that we should stop to bask in your importance? What is up with that statement. We all flirt with committing negative actions in our lives...it ain't nothing new or special. In the end you stand on the side of right and morality or not. You can sympathize with human garbage if you want...but for me I will continue to regard them as the stupid filth they are. I have no reason to have compassion for these guys whether they are sick or not...they betrayed humanity and have no right to walk among us.

Edited by Huehuecoyotl (02/28/05 07:43 PM)

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: BTK [Re: J4S0N]
    #3848842 - 02/28/05 07:41 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

"Why is it that most serial killers (especially the famous ones) are all middle aged white males."

Young serial killers never live up to their potential. They get caught. Their youth and inexperience make them careless. Read "Mind Hunter" by FBI profiler John Douglas.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder