Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
little eichmanns *rant*...
    #3843039 - 02/27/05 06:58 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

so who were those ppl that were cremated in the WTC on 9/11??...well..lets put 2 and 2 together ..an average apartment in manhattan costs over one million dollars..and not all..but many..of those ppl had jobs that could pay for those apartments (and in some cases..jobs directly linked to US imperialism)...dream on if you think their going to vote for some liberal candidate that promises a humungous(sp) tax hike on the rich to pay for your next dope fix plus whatever adjutant ER bills...nor do i need to tell you which party they would be sending their contributions to either...

had mohammad atta &co smashed their planes into the south side of chicago..then the bush administration would have treated it as a simple criminal act like lockerbie...it was possible to use as the basis for launching an epic global war of "good vs evil" because a good chunk of the victims were wealthy republican campaign donors..or in other words..not-so-little eichmanns...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGijith
Daisy Chain Eater

Loc: New York
Re: little eichmanns *rant*... [Re: Annapurna1]
    #3843217 - 02/27/05 07:25 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

The terrorists could have crashed planes into the Berkley campus.
Rumsfeld still would have used it as an excuse to invade Iraq.

--------------------
what's with neocons and the word 'ilk'?

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

#3843310 - 02/27/05 07:41 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I thought new york was liberal. they voted for kerry.

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

#3843338 - 02/27/05 07:46 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

What jobs actually constitute being linked to "U.S imperialism"?

Do you pay taxes?

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #3843434 - 02/27/05 07:57 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

so who were those ppl that were cremated in the WTC on 9/11??

Innocent civilians.

...well..lets put 2 and 2 together ..an average apartment in manhattan costs over one million dollars..and not all..but many..of those ppl had jobs that could pay for those apartments

Because someone works in Manhattan...that means that they live in a million dollar apartment in the city? That is the stupidest reasoning I have ever seen. MANY people who work in New York City live AWAY from the city.

Do you need reminded that many of the people who died were not millionaire investors? There were security guards, children, firefighters, police officers, and normal "non-millionaire" office workers. Yeah, some rich people died in there. But many many normal people died too. And who the fuck cares how poor or rich a person was? A person's salary doesn't change that the fact that they were murdered.

(and in some cases..jobs directly linked to US imperialism)...dream on if you think their going to vote for some liberal candidate

a good chunk of the victims were wealthy republican campaign donors..

New York City(and most other heavily populated metropolitan areas) are overwhelmingly Democratic. Look at a map of how geographic areas voted in the last presidential election.

And do you have proof that most of the 9/11 victims belonged to a certain political party? No you don't. You are just talking out of your ass.

had mohammad atta &co smashed their planes into the south side of chicago..then the bush administration would have treated it as a simple criminal act like lockerbie..

Any time a plane is hijacked and intentionaly crashed into something, it is a big deal.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #3843467 - 02/27/05 08:01 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Anna, this is why nobody here takes you seriously.

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: little eichmanns *rant*... [Re: Silversoul]
    #3843512 - 02/27/05 08:08 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

She has a point though.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: little eichmanns *rant*... [Re: Ravus]
    #3843532 - 02/27/05 08:11 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:lol:

Her point is that she is incapable of making a point.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #3843592 - 02/27/05 08:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Your theory has one major flaw though, mainly that cities are democratic havens, and New York is a democratic state. A democratic haven in a democratic state, hmm...

Bush would've cared more if a plane had crashed into a trailer park in Georgia according to your theory.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: little eichmanns *rant*... [Re: Ravus]
    #3844937 - 02/27/05 11:46 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

^ several posters above have pointed out that"NYC voted overwhelmingly for john kerry"...thats true..but 3000 ppl can hardly be called a representative sample of 8.5 million NYC residents either...and there is still reason to believe that there was a higher concentration of republicans among the WTC victims..and as far as "wealthy republican campaign donors" go..even 2% (obviously not the actual number) is a "good chunk"...as an analogy..how many liberals do you think are ever to be found in the dining room of the chase manhattan bank??...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #3845001 - 02/27/05 11:58 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

and there is still reason to believe that there was a higher concentration of republicans among the WTC victims.

And what are you basing that assumption on? Do you have any actual evidence? Of course you don't. You are assuming that because some wealthy people died that means they were all rabid Republicans. Ever hear of George Soros? He's a billionaire who funds Left-Wing causes. Ever see all of the millionaires in Hollywood spouting anti-Bush stuff? News Flash: Not all rich people are Republicans.

If it costs a million dollars to buy an apartment in New York City that must mean that a lot of people in New York city are reasonably well off. If that is so, then why the hell is New York City and New York State overwhelmingly Democratic? Your insinuation that rich people are evil and Republican holds no weight and it is stupid.

Also, the 9/11 hijackers attacked the U.S. because of many reasons(which have been listed in a zillion other threads). Every single one of those things that America did in the Middle East occurred under both Democrats and Republicans. When Clinton was president Israel still received military aid, American troops were still in Saudi Arabia, and certain unpopular Arab regimes received American money.

It wasn't just Republicans that did the things that pissed off the Muslims. The Democrats did that stuff too.

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #3845565 - 02/28/05 05:44 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

yeah, fuck all those security guards and firemen, fuck em all!!!

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: little eichmanns *rant*... [Re: Silversoul]
    #3846250 - 02/28/05 10:59 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anna, this is why nobody here takes you seriously

This is only one reason noone takes her seriously.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: little eichmanns *rant*... [Re: Innvertigo]
    #3846270 - 02/28/05 11:12 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Paradigm, RandalFlagg, Innvertigo --

It's time to get this back on topic. The readers of this thread are capable of deciding for themselves whether Annapurna1's comments are worthy of being taken seriously.

Phred

--------------------

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Loc: Inguland
    #3846288 - 02/28/05 11:17 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

This reminds me a little of when you see people say things like "black people are, on average, less intelligent than white people". Whether it is true or not is not the question, it is what you do with this information.

If that were to be true, does that mean that you would refrain from meeting black people? It says nothing about an individual person, and thus you shouldn't make blanket assumptions.

Similarly, if most of those people working in the WTC were conservatives, that doesn't mean they all were, you could not know that someone is conservative just because they work there.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: little eichmanns *rant*... [Re: Phred]
    #3846291 - 02/28/05 11:18 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

we're not allowed to mention this?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3846298 - 02/28/05 11:19 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Do you think the people in the towers were wringing their hands together and gloating in how rich and evil they were? Do you really believe that their intentions as people were less honorable than the average guy anywhere else?

They were human beings with jobs. Like pretty much everyone on the planet, you can play six degrees of separation with their employers and some kind of unjust act, unfair trade practice, etc... but that doesn't mean they deserve to die, or that they can be compared to Nazis... that's cruel, and ridiculous.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #3848549 - 02/28/05 06:51 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
so who were those ppl that were cremated in the WTC on 9/11??...well..lets put 2 and 2 together ..an average apartment in manhattan costs over one million dollars..and not all..but many..of those ppl had jobs that could pay for those apartments (and in some cases..jobs directly linked to US imperialism)...dream on if you think their going to vote for some liberal candidate that promises a humungous(sp) tax hike on the rich to pay for your next dope fix plus whatever adjutant ER bills...nor do i need to tell you which party they would be sending their contributions to either...

had mohammad atta &co smashed their planes into the south side of chicago..then the bush administration would have treated it as a simple criminal act like lockerbie...it was possible to use as the basis for launching an epic global war of "good vs evil" because a good chunk of the victims were wealthy republican campaign donors..or in other words..not-so-little eichmanns...

If you have a point to make regarding the average income of the people murdered in the attacks on 9/11 please do the research necessary and tell us what it is, as oposed to making your utterly assinine guesses. I have a guess and it is that most people who post on websites with the name Annapurna collect close to 3 milion dollars a year from a trust fund and are essentially parasites a la Paris Hilton or William Kennedy Smith. My guess has as much weight as yours. Seems that there might be a similar unwillingness to do any WORK.

--------------------

Edited by zappaisgod (02/28/05 06:52 PM)

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: little eichmanns *rant*... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #3848569 - 02/28/05 06:56 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

essentially parasites a la Paris Hilton or William Kennedy Smith.

Parasites tend to engage in a sucking action do they not? Paris Hilton could go parasitic on me if she wanted to.

I'm sorry....that was a really bad joke.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: little eichmanns *rant*... [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3848624 - 02/28/05 07:07 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Sometim they just infest your lower bowel and lay eggs

--------------------

Invisibleblacksabbathrulz
 User Gallery
    #3849309 - 02/28/05 09:41 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:

My IQ dropped about 40 points after reading that.

--------------------

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#3849456 - 02/28/05 10:07 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:

If it costs a million dollars to buy an apartment in New York City that must mean that a lot of people in New York city are reasonably well off. If that is so, then why the hell is New York City and New York State overwhelmingly Democratic? Your insinuation that rich people are evil and Republican holds no weight and it is stupid.

Good call. I wonder if the she-moron will give a rejoinder.

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

OfflineMushmonkey
shiftlesslayabout
 User Gallery

#3849987 - 03/01/05 12:09 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:

essentially parasites a la Paris Hilton or William Kennedy Smith.

Parasites tend to engage in a sucking action do they not? Paris Hilton could go parasitic on me if she wanted to.

I'm sorry....that was a really bad joke.

try this one..

"she can drain MY trust fund any day, wink wink nudge nudge"

--------------------
i finally got around to making a sig
revel in its glory and quake in fear at its might
grar.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: little eichmanns *rant*... [Re: Mushmonkey]
    #3850627 - 03/01/05 03:39 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Dude, Paris Hilton has a face that looks like it's been hit by a bus, and was born without an ass. Is the collective attraction to her some kind of pavlovian response to pink skirts and blonde hair? Like, wtf, she's hideous and clearly just barely of functioning intelligence.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: little eichmanns *rant*... [Re: Phluck]
    #3850775 - 03/01/05 04:29 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Phluck said:
Dude, Paris Hilton has a face that looks like it's been hit by a bus, and was born without an ass. Is the collective attraction to her some kind of pavlovian response to pink skirts and blonde hair? Like, wtf, she's hideous and clearly just barely of functioning intelligence.

That is SOOO true. I have NEVER been able to figure out what her appeal to the American public is.

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

#3851128 - 03/01/05 08:53 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

d00d you better start watching more football and reading people magazine.

you're losing your edge!

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#3851170 - 03/01/05 09:12 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

i'm afraid to admit it but I agree with you. I'd still nail her though.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #3851735 - 03/01/05 11:50 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I think my desire to engage in sexual shenanigans with Ms. Hilton stems from the fact that she is a slutty party chick.

Her seeming lack of intelligence is actually a turn on.

OfflineMushmonkey
shiftlesslayabout
 User Gallery

#3852417 - 03/01/05 02:10 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I concur with all of the above posters.

:laugh: damn that feels weird as fuck to say in here.

Yeah, she's dumb, face isn't stunning, she's got a lazy eye, no ass..

but she's rich, dumb, and very slutty.  There's something to be said of that.

As to not be off-topic, Paris Hilton is not a little eichmann.  she's a big whore.

--------------------
i finally got around to making a sig
revel in its glory and quake in fear at its might
grar.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: little eichmanns *rant*... [Re: Mushmonkey]
    #3853277 - 03/01/05 04:40 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

The W in George W. is for Whore of Babylon.

A couple people who died in 9/11 probably deserved it.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: little eichmanns *rant*... [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #3853395 - 03/01/05 05:02 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

No, it's for Winner. And for Who's in the White House. How are things in the Baby Bunker? How does the Baby Cyanide taste?

--------------------

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Re: little eichmanns *rant*... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #3853479 - 03/01/05 05:20 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

nobody puts baby in the corner.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #3853605 - 03/01/05 05:45 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Like almonds of course.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder