Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebereft
New Dude
Hello, New here and have a problem!
    #3831281 - 02/25/05 12:35 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Hello, I have been a anonymous lurker/researcher here for a while, and felt now is a good time as any to register. :laugh:

Now, the problem is for some reason I am scared to eat acid.  I have nothing to do tomorrow, or Saturday for that matter, and I know I will get back to normal sometime between now and then, but I just cannot explain my seemingly unidentifiable fear.

I picked some up about 5 month's ago and had stored them in the fridge wrapped in plastic wrap, then foil, then in Tupperware.  I assume it is real.  it has small blue pictures of palm tree's, peace sign's, scull's etc.  and the hits are about .25"sq

I have only eaten little bit's and up to half a hit before and had a blast but I think that at a higher dose my bottled up emotions could put me in a bad mindset and I would not know how to get out, but at the same time that little voice in my head is saying eat some and just get over it.  But my worrying is causing me to second guess that voice.

Has anybody had this dilemma before?  am I just being a pansy ass?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebelowground
Re: Hello, New here and have a problem! [Re: bereft]
    #3831288 - 02/25/05 12:38 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

you are not being a pansy ass. if you're taking a larger amount than you ever have before, and feel worried about what may happen, definitely have someone sit you.

Offlinebereft
New Dude
Re: Hello, New here and have a problem! [Re: belowground]
    #3831300 - 02/25/05 12:45 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Well, my wife is sleeping in the other room, I could wake her if I ran into any problems.  I suppose I should write her a note explaining what I did before I eat any so she does not get too confused if I am babeling incoherently...  :pottymouth: :lol:

*Man I love the selection of smileys you guy's got here!

Offlinebelowground
    #3831318 - 02/25/05 12:55 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

not smart. if you seriously think it could cause any sort of freak-out, you need to have someone sitting there hanging out with you, who is completely aware of what you are up to. so many factors are involved, you never know what kind of crazyness your tripping mind can come up with.

be very careful, man. lsd is a harsh mistress if you are in an emotional state of mind.

Offlinebereft
New Dude
    #3831337 - 02/25/05 01:03 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Are 1 to 2 hits much more hard to handle than a 5 gram mushroom trip?

I have been eating mushrooms for over 4 year's now and prefer the solo trip, I have gone threw my binge years and  am aware of how psychedelics can treat you if you are not care-full.

But since I have  never actually tried a full blown acid trip I do not know what to expect and my anxieties stem from not wanting a huge freak out for 8 hours because how tiring they can be even though those trips are usually quite beneficial.

I guess that is why I am looking for opinion's based from other user's experiences.

belowground : Thank you for your help and quick reply's, I was joking about how I was gonna tell the wife just so ya know... :grin: 

Offlinebelowground
    #3831369 - 02/25/05 01:13 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

as long as you are in a very comfortable setting, and you have experience with psychedelia, you should be fine, especially if your wife is in the other room. i once greatly overestimated the potency of some black geltabs, and ate 5 of them at the same time. all i can say is that if i hadn't been sitting at home, i would have undoubtedly ended up in a mental institution.

you seem to know what you are doing. just keep in mind that the mental aspects of a heavy LSD trip are nothing compared to the carefree and introspective feelings that mushrooms bring about.

Offlinebereft
New Dude
    #3831400 - 02/25/05 01:20 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Well, I hope my experience with mushrooms pays off if any troublesome times come my way. and Thanks again for the head's up belowground .

Offlinebereft
New Dude
    #3831430 - 02/25/05 01:26 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

After reading a few trip reports here and erowid, I decided I will take a small nap and when I wake eat some and go for a walk.

Send the postive vibes this way!:flowerchild:

Peace

Offlinebelowground
    #3831431 - 02/25/05 01:28 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

be sure to post about your experience, man. have fun!

Offlinebereft
New Dude
    #3832401 - 02/25/05 10:20 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

My little nap turned into me passing out for 9 hours...

So, When I am up and got my day figured out I will post when I accually eat the paper.

Cheers!

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3835041 - 02/25/05 10:01 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah man, no need to be scared, thr most dangerous thing about LSD is the fear of it. As far as the papers go, all blotter (in the US) is laid to 100mics of cystal, the purity of the crystal determines how much of that is LSD. (example, if it's fluff it'll be 95mics, silver 85-90, amber 70 (except last summer's batch which was only 50%-60% pure), ect....) So, have no fears, you'll be fine. If it's really potent stuff 2-3 hits should send you on an incredible journey!

--------------------

Offlinebereft
New Dude
Re: Hello, New here and have a problem! [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3837056 - 02/26/05 01:03 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I jsut came back from my little journey, and I wuold love to tell all right now about how awsome it was but I am in dire need of sleep.

Thanks for all the good vibes from all who sent them.!

Offlinebereft
New Dude
    #3841243 - 02/27/05 12:56 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

OK, here it is:

On Friday a friend called from out of town, inviting me down to his place for some zoomers,  my wife was meeting up with one of her friends any way's so it worked out great to have another person to trip with.

After showing up, and offering the acid as a substitute, we both decided to eat 4 hit's knowing that we would probably be blasted outa there but we had no clue how strong it actually was :wink: ....

20 minutes after ingestion we were noticing the familiar feelings associated with the small doses we have tried in the past and we had that feeling that it was gonna be a long night.

1:30 after lift off we were quite busy watching the tracers our hand's made and trowing stuff at each other.  We got bored with this and decided to go for a walk.  Mind  you we were in a town of less than 300 people, it was 8:30PM by this time and there were alot of people mucking around.

We played a bit of hockey with some neighbor kids until their parent's called them home, and we took off heading out into the next field.

It was around 10:00 when we left the rink, and a heavy cloud of fog was rolling in, so we headed in that direction.  within minutes we were enveloped by fog so dence that we could not see more than 10 feet ahea of us, so we made some seat's in the snow and smoked a J. 

That's when the visuals really took off.  Fractals were everywhere!  My most memorable vision was of huge triangles which looked 3d, and right in front of me that would twist with the wisp's of the fog.  The fog would change color based on my mood, and I kept seeing what looked like spirit's emerging from time to time. 

the fog cleared at around 2:00am and we were able to head back to town which was about 7 miles away and looked like a bunch of yard lights in the distance.

The majority of the evening was spent inside resting from all the physical activity watching a few movies.  The weird thing was that I felt almost completely sober while watching the movies if I would focus on the wall's or imagining visuals I would return to the trip.

At 7 in the morning my friend tried to get to bed, while I ate another hit.  I a good long time in his basement with my bong and blanket in complete darkness.  I must say that has been the most rewarding experience to sit and ponder on this drug.  It had amplified my anxious and paranoid thoughts so much I had no other choose but to deal with them.  I really think every strong minded person who can should try this at least once in their life.

By 11:00 in the morning I was still going good but I had to go home to help out wifey so I hoped in the car and parted.  Driving was quite fun, Even though my trip was almost ended I was still seeing objects morhp and textures moving. 

When I posted yesterday I was physically tired but I could not get to sleep until around 10:00pm, and crashed until 10 minutes ago. 

I was building myself up too much at the intensity of the trip, and I am glad I did take a large dose. 

I gotta get heading for some lunch, but I will talk to you guy's later!

Offlinelackobreath
Cannabis Man
    #3842454 - 02/27/05 04:52 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder