Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Loc: california, orange
what was i thinking???
    #384027 - 09/02/01 03:09 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

a week ago i trashed everything!!! that means my growing shrooms and the imortant things to my setup. i was shrooming all the time since my casings/cakes fruited extremely well, and me and a few friends were left to eat them all. i was shrooming about twice every week, and we would do anything from four grams to 1/3 once each dosage. my room was a little lab, and it i was afraid to sleep in it since i fart alot and i didnt want to contaminate them, and it smelled really bad because i had shrooms fan drying 24/7. it all started last friday when i had nothing to do, so i made a nice shroom shake with some some shrooms (i dont really weigh them, so i just take a nice dosage amount of the drying shrooms and eat them) and the shake totally hid the taste, and they kicked in super fast. the only problem was that my mom wanted some and had to make sure she didnt get any. about 20 min later i was gettin pretty fucked up so i called my friends and since it was late i said i buy some weed if they picked me up. so they pick me up and after that i was definately shrooming, and since i didnt want to leave them out i brought my whole stash in case they wanted some or if some stoners wanted to buy some. well no stoners wanted any and it was late so my friend wanted to save them for tomarrow so they were left alone. then we go get some weed. we first used the six footer (our homade 6 foot bong that hits extremely well) and i then the bad trip started to come on. there wasnt any water in the garage (where we smoke) but there was some sprite. so we pour the sprite in and when we hit it it was really weird. the sprite got us supewr fucked up!!!!! then i got this crazy thought that my friend went down there one day and didnt have any water so he used sprite and noticed how well it works and then started using it all the time. i asked him if this is what happened and he started laughing at it because that wouldve been really funny if he did. then we went up stairs and the sprinklers turned on outside and i looked out there to see if it was true and i couldnt see them (prolly since i was shrooming) and then i asked my friend if they were on and he answered (i cant remember what he said) and then they seemed to turn off? then i figured that the noise was in my head, and then i started freaking out and walking in circles and i kept looking outside and i thought that i saw the sprinklers but i wasnt sure, and i thaught that for some reason that my friend was fucking with my head and that he was doing all this to me!!! then i sat down and startted thinking that the noise was the sprite sizzling my brain and that my friend did it on purpose (even though he smoked it himself) and then the visuals took on!!!!! the tv got this triangular shaped thing going in and it looked like it was sucking things in and then i felt like there was a pole going through my head and that it went all the way through the tv and this is why there was this "hole". things were just FUCKED UP and crazy thoughts that my friends learned to fuck with peoples heads when i moved away (i moved away a while ago, and i am not quit sure what there"in to" over there unless i stay there for a few days) and i was scared, and i didnt want to be around them, but i didnt want to leave since it was way past curfue and the cops would find me. well i was just going out of my mind and i finally found out what a bad trip was. things started to cool down and i was back to normal. the thing was that i knew something was going to happen. and i also think this started to happen because i was put on probation and i had the fear of them going to my house and finding the stuff. the next morning we were off to shroom at the beach. ill make a note that the shrooms that i brought over were the biggest ones that i saved and there was over an once. before we get to the beach we stopped at a gas station and ate "some" shrooms out of tyhe bag. we atleast split an once among three people and maybe more. so were at the beach and we start to feel it. i felt like everything was like the planet of the apes movie (everything seemd weird) and i poked a kid becuase i didnt know what the hell he was and while we were boogie boarding i started to feel kinda sick so we went back to shore. i had fun laying in the sand and i think my friends were trying to sleep. i was acting really wierd and there were lots of cops around (to many stoners wanteing to smoke on the beach) but the cops didnt seem to notice me. one thing that really freaked me out was that there were some people near by that were triping also!!! i could tell, since they were like craling on the sand and doing really crazy shit. well, we decide to leave since we were to fucked up to do anything except sit so we drove home and sat. what a waste of a day!!! we were spending our time getting fucked up instead of having fun. we were ruining our lives!!!! we all agreed that we had this on our minds for some time (after we stopped doing acid) and that we needed to do something. so we decided to go sober. we were mentally unstable becuase of drugs and we had no money. all they are are things to spend your time doing because our lives suck, and we knew this way too well. suicide was on our minds often and everyone said that we changed. so i went home and slept, and the next day i cleaned up my room. there was four fruiting casings that were doing really well, some spore supplies, four colonizing cakes, and atleast a 1/2 once of dried shrooms that i put in the neighborhood trashcan. i even trew away my homade hooka that worked really well. the only things from my setup that i threw away were the humidifier and the lid to the aquarium. as i said, i am on probation and i will still be for 5 more months. i figure by then i can get my head straight and know what i am doing.

one plus one plus one equals three

--------------------
the little kridders of nature; they dont know that thyre ugly!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsycho
Pooh-Bah

Re: what was i thinking??? [Re: aluminum_can]
    #384045 - 09/02/01 03:40 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

i only got 1/4 through this and umm...paragraphs help sometimes.its just easier to read ya know?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I am your GOD,all knowing,all powerful and...completely useless.

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

i feel so good,i feel so numb

OfflineMarleyBob
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USSA
    #384058 - 09/02/01 04:04 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

"i was afraid to sleep in it since i fart alot and i didnt want to contaminate them"

"the only problem was that my mom wanted some and had to make sure she didnt get any"

you are one funny guy, and you're also a jackass for throwing out all your shit.

OfflineJunglist
journeyman
Loc: U S of A
    #384062 - 09/02/01 04:23 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I respect you. I know that is a hard thing to do. I could never throw all my shit away.

1-percent.com Party Excessories

Offlineshroomies
    #384065 - 09/02/01 04:26 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

good story up untill

>>there was four fruiting casings that were doing really well, some spore supplies, four colonizing cakes, and atleast a 1/2 once of dried shrooms that i put in the neighborhood trashcan.

nothing I see can be taken from me

--------------------
nothing I see can be taken from me

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
    #384154 - 09/02/01 07:10 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

lol about that fart part... that's exactly what i'd expect from you, ac.
have you already thought about killing yourself?

i hate witty sigs / if anything i say has something in common with reality, this is a merely a coincidence.

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: what was i thinking??? [Re: felixhigh]
    #384178 - 09/02/01 08:11 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Can you AAAAAAAATTENTTION
or BUUUUULLLLLSSSHHHHHIIIITT
or SSSTTTRRRREECCHHIINNNGGG THE TRUTH
or I NEEEEEEEEED HELP
or BBUUUUULLLSSHHIIITTTT

Dr Bluethumbs Old School Toadstools
----------------------------------------------
LILSHOPOFSPORES
THEHAWKSEYE

OfflinesHemp13
old hand
    #384610 - 09/03/01 12:02 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Holy shit man thats alot of fucking writing. I mean to sit down and take the time to write all that you must be in need of some sort of advice. Unfortunatly I have no idea what to tell you since I stopped reading it halfway.

--------------------

OfflineSQUINTS
Stranger

#384685 - 09/03/01 02:33 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Where exactly is that trashcan?

Offlineteethinmybuthole
pothead
Male

Loc: michigan
Re: what was i thinking??? [Re: SQUINTS]
    #15696973 - 01/21/12 10:56 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

ya i grow shroom's,weed,and i make acid, and meth and i am 26 it all stared when i was 12 years old i was growing shroom's, then i started making acid when i was 14 which in my opinion is extremely hard to make, but anyways then i started making meth at 16 and then i started growing pot at 16 also and all of my shit was good shit i meen pure good shit, my shroom's were defo creepers  there pretty good,my weed was white widow which is the best kind of weed, my meth was ice which is the name of one of the best kinds of meth,and my acid was called lucy its also a very strong type of acid so like i said all of my drugs were good and not cut with anything they were pure so ya and i still grow and make all of those thing's.

Edited by teethinmybuthole (01/24/12 11:55 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract