Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
San Jose, Costa Rica...
    #3840951 - 02/27/05 01:44 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

A few friends of mine have recently moved to Costa Rica, and I got a desperate email from one of them that thought I'd try to relay here... he was wondering if psilocybin mushrooms grow anywhere wild in Costa Rica? Or, alternatively, any kind of mescaline containing cactii? I personally have no knowledge of Central-American mycology and plant-life, but I thought that somebody here might be from there and could shed some more light on this situation?

Thanks for the help!

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePhotoguy
Drunk andJobless

Loc: Drunk in Texas
Re: San Jose, Costa Rica... [Re: Krishna]
    #3844680 - 02/28/05 01:04 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

OMG YES YES YES! Last summer i did a month in Costa Rica, Panama, and Nicaragua. Costa Rica had the most prolific mushrooms of all the countires.

As a matter of MJ John and i discussed hunting places and he gave me a great one.

One the road to Vulcan Arenal (the worst road i have ever been on in my life, including Zaire and central Mexico) there are pastures everywhere. The pastures under the wind mills, they are obvious, they are huge, is a great site.

My first voyage was in Costa Rica on mushrooms I found on that road. We stayed at the Arenal Lodge, the closest lodge to a active volcano in all the world, less than a quater of a mile. We sat on a balcony on top of the rain forest and watched lava and ash come out of the volcano while eating the best mushrooms in the world. Believe me when i say my memories of that trip and my times in Costa Rica will be in my memory for the rest of my life.

PM me if you need more info, i have lots. BTW, i do believe with all my heart that the Costa Rican strains of Cubes are more powerful than any other i have tried. Maybe its the enviroment, or our mental status on the trip, but i have never had an voyage like on those mushrooms.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification