Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
this is soo good i have to shar it with yall
    #3838824 - 02/26/05 10:11 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

i had posted this in the contest forum, but i figured id share it here too

dlag is dlagwagon, our fallen brother currently doing time in pound me in the ass federal prison.

okay here is a story of mine from start to finish it lasted under 30 seconds, needless to say it didnt feel that way.

I was on my way to chicago from Sanfransisco where i went with Dlag (former member sitting in jail now...) for NYE, and hung out on the Dead lot in oakland.

I was driving through Wyoming which is empty doing about 100mph, all my car can handle. i have a few goodies from the dead show and an oz of herb in a hide a can in the trunk. needless to say i souldnt be going that fast, but i hadnt seen a cop yet. oout my side window i see the most amazing sunset ever, the sun was setting in the mountains which were covered in clouds. it was picture perfect, and up ahead there is a rest area. i figure ill stop and take a picture.

I'm still going 100 some and hit the long ramp and start slowing down to park, ahead of me is a lp propane truck, a brand new lexus suv a few other cars parked in the right spots, and then there is a totaled car parked illegally across from it, with a state trooper in his car, presumably handling the accident. they left about 8 feet in between the propane tanker truck and the cop car to pass.

so i figure with the cop and all i should slow down alot more and i het the brakes but im not stoping. i hit them a few more times and realise that im on ice, i let go of the brake and the spedomiter reads 60... there is no stopping here if i want to live i have to make it through that gap, and then i start to fish tail...

now anyone that tells you about you life flashing before your eyes before you are about to die is dead wrong, i couldnt stop screaming FUCK FUCK FUCK long enough to get a single though through my head.

So there i am about 20 fet out and my car is practically sideways heading dead on towards the propane tanker. even if i make it out of this alive my car is going to get searched and im going to jail....
i manage to swing my car towards the state troopers car. Anything to aviod the ensuing explosion. im so close to the gap i think i might be able to make it, i swing the car back towards the tanker and somehow make it through the gap!

But now im totally out of controll, the car starts spiraling towards the snowy embankment ahead of me, and I completely loose controll. My car Turns a 360 and crashes, with me an unwilling participant, into a snow bank and dies. a moment later I realise that somehow I was still alive, and step out of the car and wait to deal with the police. staring right at me as i get out of the car is the owner of the nice new Suv, he couldnt say a word. By this point i am so full of adrenaline that i cannot stop laughing! that was without fail the best ride of my life! Looking at my car it dawns on me that is is perfectly aligned with all of the other cars parked at an angle! a 10 point landing!

And on top of it all, i was going so fast that the state trooper didnt even see me go by! I get my camera stand on top of my car and snap the picture, which i do say was well worth it, and continued back on my journey home.

im going to go and dig out that picture, i have the picture of the cars that were parked there too.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

Re: this is soo good i have to shar it with yall [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3838880 - 02/26/05 10:29 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

:grin:

--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

OfflineWildRunner
Obey little,Resist much

Loc: Where the wild things are
Re: this is soo good i have to shar it with yall [Re: StonedShroom]
    #3839043 - 02/26/05 11:19 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

so wheres the photo?

--------------------
If you dont know where you're going, any road will take you there.

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: this is soo good i have to shar it with yall [Re: WildRunner]
    #3839063 - 02/26/05 11:24 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I must see this picture. That was an awesome story...

--------------------

Offlinekindadank
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
Re: this is soo good i have to shar it with yall [Re: CherryBom]
    #3839130 - 02/26/05 11:37 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

That's nuts man...on another note I didn't know dlag was in jail...that's really shitty...can you say what he got busted for?

Offlinenamaste
RuNnINg OwL
 User Gallery

Loc: Fiddler's Green
Re: this is soo good i have to shar it with yall [Re: kindadank]
    #3839174 - 02/26/05 11:48 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

that is so frogging cool, except for the dude.

definatekly some happening, some thing to tell your grandkids

where's the pic?

--------------------

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: this is soo good i have to shar it with yall [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3839309 - 02/27/05 12:16 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

slow down dickhead.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: this is soo good i have to shar it with yall [Re: Jim]
    #3839358 - 02/27/05 12:25 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

yeah i cant seem to stop speeding..

as for the pictures they are burried in my moms basemsnt, or the 2 other pplaces i am keeping things.. ill loook for them latre, as for tonight im going to go and party :smile:

same is in the picture the tanker is gone :frown: left while i tooko a piss

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub