Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa
 User Gallery

#3838156 - 02/26/05 07:22 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I am on the edge a rift between two life styles. Both sides are calling trying to draw me towards them, there is a easy rout that requires less thought and more muscle. Then there is the side that calls me wanting me to create. I find my self in a lul of procrastination not sure wich road to go down. is it my enviroment that keeps me glued to this computer clinging to the keyboard or is I that rather work hard and rest here. I can just work work work lay block do as people wish and get paid for my survices. I create in that respect but its what the people want not what I want. I want to create things of my own imagination at any whim I like for my self. I want peopple to see what I do and want me for it. Well want what I do rather. I told myself ever since my first job that I dont want to serve people. I was a bus boy, being polite and fake glued a smile on and tried to urn that tip. I hated it. Now I do it on another lever creating yards and homes for the peoples. Its nice I feel good. But something in me wantd to do something else. I feel the urge to travel every day thinking of some far away place an the people I havnt met. When I get hoome from my job I eather go to sleep or go to the local pubs. I see the same faces at every place I go and in my towns. Some people like that. I have been deemed the odd ball and the local pub. Im odd I suppose, I rather find more odd balls cuz around me they are beaten into the groups thought on what life is supposed to be. And this is why I find my self here.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Female User Gallery

Loc: narnia
Re: Torn [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3838169 - 02/26/05 07:24 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Tell me about it, if I have to spend one more night with the local yokels I'll crack.

"I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead;
I lift my lids and all is born again.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)"

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa
 User Gallery

Re: Torn [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #3838185 - 02/26/05 07:30 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

ok i will. The fire house has a bar that you become members. It was all the local peoples. From my small ex industrial town. We made cannonbals for the civil war, we mined iron, we made tools. We have a quary that makes gravel and a textile factory. The minds of this town are alll alike. I was at the fire house with the peoples and played pool and quates. I danced a song and some one said I was dancing like the goko from the giko sp? comercial. she said I was an odd one and we didnt even chat muchher friends all kinda smerked and didnt have any thing to add other then what they had to say but didnt. The barber said I need a haircut and its only 2 inches long. I need to do something and I need to act fast.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub