Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefallingaway24
catatonic selfmedicator
selling legal mushrooms.
    #3837947 - 02/26/05 04:35 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i was just wandering if anyone has any experience with selling LEGAL gourmet mushrooms to like small farm market type stores or any place. i've been doing alot of research on it and its a huge money maker even though its a seasonal crop. from what i've been reading though it seems to be difficult to find buyers. but if anyone has any experience with it i would appreciate some helpfull hints of some of the things i may need to think about and what not.

--------------------
"Most people don't know how they're gonna feel from one moment to the next. But a dope fiend has a pretty good idea. All you gotta do is look at the labels on the bottles." ~drugstore cowboy~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDiMiTriSouljah
No left turn unstoned
 User Gallery

Loc: ked in a Skin Pinata
Re: selling legal mushrooms. [Re: fallingaway24]
    #3837976 - 02/26/05 04:39 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Farmer's Markets! By far the best place to sell your mushrooms. Other than that, you can hit up ritzy restaurants (especially if you have morels) and make a killing.

--------------------
In the end, my friend, we will all be together again.

Offlinefallingaway24
catatonic selfmedicator
Re: selling legal mushrooms. [Re: DiMiTriSouljah]
    #3838029 - 02/26/05 04:49 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

ya i figured the farm market would be a good idea. and it works out good for me because there is one about 5 miles from my house that is realy popular in my area. i'm not sure where they get their mushrooms from now, but i've been reading that stores that sell fresh mushrooms love to buy from ppl that are close because the product will be fresher than someone that has to box it up and ship it. i'm just not sure about the best way to go about doing this, i guess i'll just go up there and talk to the owner and see what kind of demand they have for fresh mushrooms and what kinds they sell and then take if from there.

--------------------
"Most people don't know how they're gonna feel from one moment to the next. But a dope fiend has a pretty good idea. All you gotta do is look at the labels on the bottles." ~drugstore cowboy~

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: selling legal mushrooms. [Re: fallingaway24]
    #3861131 - 03/03/05 02:02 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Good Luck :thumbup:
I hope it works out for you.

I want to do the same thing some day.

(if you have a yard, you could load it with logs, and then have fruits for years, well shiitake can fruit for years I THINK*)

Viva  :stoned:

--------------------

Invisibleohmatic
searcher
 User Gallery

Loc: europe
Trusted Cultivator
Re: selling legal mushrooms. [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #3861194 - 03/03/05 02:43 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Psilocybeingzz said:
(if you have a yard, you could load it with logs, and then have fruits for years, well shiitake can fruit for years I THINK*)

and take years to fruit :wink:
peace ohm :mushroom2:

--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Offlinepshawny
Mycobian
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Shroomery
Re: selling legal mushrooms. [Re: ohmatic]
    #3862111 - 03/03/05 11:28 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

If doing shiitake, I would do an inside grow on sawdust blocks. That way you can have fuits within the first few months.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies