Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibletox
'head

Loc: NE PA
One-Man Mushie Factory
    #383726 - 09/02/01 01:50 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I live in a college town, and as of right now, it's completely devoid of our fungal friends.

Say my dog wanted to churn out a daily harvest of mushies, to supply the demand. He wouldn't be selling them (He is a dog, you know), probably just trading for an ounce of KB here and there (Dogs love pot). I've noticed he' got 3 dozen cakes in various states of colonization/pinning.

The problem is, he lives in a doghouse. It's very small, about the size of a closet. He's got 3 styrofoam coolers cased, and it's been about 3 days of darkness for them. I checked them for him this morning, and the mycelium is already creeping out of the peat. He's very excited.

Anyway...his question is (He's a dog, so he types poorly), What type of system should he devise to go about maintaining his operation? I noticed he just bought a cool mist humidifier, so he'll probably alternate humidifying coolers.

Any thoughts or considerations? His doghouse is on my property, so I'd like him to be safe from johnny law. He's a good dog.

---------------------------------
Feed Your Head.

--------------------
------
In your face, Space Coyote!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: One-Man Mushie Factory [Re: tox]
    #383732 - 09/02/01 02:14 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Post Deleted a la Obscurity

Invisibletox
'head

Re: One-Man Mushie Factory [Re: ]
    #383735 - 09/02/01 02:18 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Well, being a dog, he has little money to invest in such ventures, and styrofoam seemed like a good idea, given his lack of experience on the subject.

He cased 24 jars among 3 coolers, all of which are just starting to see mycellium seeping up around the peat.

Feed Your Head.

--------------------
------

Invisibleinvader
Stranger
Re: One-Man Mushie Factory [Re: tox]
    #383747 - 09/02/01 03:00 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Well, I'd say make sure your dog doesnt talk to strangers. Even friends might drink too much beer and brag, so the fewer people who know the better. Remember, nobody needs to know where things come from. Your dog already told you, so make sure you keep a tighter leash on him and dont let him tell anyone else. ;)

If your dog is in a dormitory, watch out for random searches by any Resident Advisor/Junior Law Enforcement Officals. Sometimes they conduct searches, mileage between colleges tends to vary, make sure you know yours.

Keep everything hidden & locked. Accidents happen, but locked strongboxes hidden under other boxes and piles of laundry deter most of the garden variety spies and ninjas running around.

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but the risks outweigh most inconviences IMO.

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USA
Post deleted by users_request [Re: invader]
    #383750 - 09/02/01 03:04 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Invisibletox
'head

Re: One-Man Mushie Factory [Re: McMan]
    #383756 - 09/02/01 03:17 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

My dog decided not to go to college...he never fit in well with other dogs anyway. He just wants to stop blowing his dog-paychecks on low-grade skunk. He's got a good head on those dog-shoulders of his, and he knows when to keep his dog-mouth shut. Like I said, he's a good dog.

Feed Your Head.

--------------------
------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom