Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinegotmagog
searching fortruth andlogic...

Loc: Europe
Love worries and drugs...
    #3834301 - 02/25/05 06:42 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Hi there

I am having next week a second date with a girl i am really in love with. I may sound a bit romantic, but we will meet at a party next week, and I would really like to impress her and be my most charming. I wonder how best to prepare for this occasion. I have been a bit depressed for a while, and when we first met several days ago and she showed interest in me, i really got hopeful. She told me she loved me, and i told her i am interested in her, but we may have been both drunk, i am so confused.

I would try to be calm and have a happy week before this. I will also stop smoking weed for a week, to feel more energetic, because sometimes being stoned at a party makes me less talkative. The first time i met her i was rolling a joint at a party, and everyone was either stoned or drunk, and i was totally high and wished i was not so apathetic at our first date. I am so sorry about that night, i think i could have done things and said things a thousand times better if i was not totally stoned.

I tend to smoke a joint a day, and it really stresses me that at a party i can't read well people's emotions when i am stoned. I am not sure whether they like me or not, so weed makes me a bit paranoid and it's best to use it for me only when i am alone relaxing at home, not at a party meeting girls.

I also wondered whether tripping with mushrooms would be a good idea before this date with her. Perhaps i will get a better understanding of what I feel, and what i would like to do with my love life. But i am not sure whether tripping ,when i am thinking a whole day about a girl ,will be too nervous and stressful. Perhaps i should meditate...

I would also like to trip with the girl, she told me she tripped and enjoyed it. But for that i should wait before i definetely know what we feel for each other. I have had trips before where such uncertainties ruined my trips and made me depressed and confussed.

So, what can u advise a fellow shroomerite, what will be the best way to spend those 7 days until my date, i am quite nervous, and i would really like to get close with this girl.

Love and peace

Edited by gotmagog (02/25/05 07:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNewAgeDiciple
Follower of One

Re: Love worries and drugs... [Re: gotmagog]
    #3837076 - 02/26/05 01:07 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

To answer your question: it depends on your state of being. If you don't mind being sober, I suggest sobering up for the seven days. You'll be at the top of your game, and wont have the paranoia. But if being sober is going to make you a dick, I suggest staying on your normal schedule. Tripping is off-limits IMO for a first date, or even second date.

I suppose it's what kind of girl she is too. If I get those magical feelings, I take all precautions to ensure a romantic night of exchanging thoughts. In these situations, I wouldn't even think about lighting up, cuz the fire's already burning in my soul. Why fix what ain't broken? However, if it's a relationship of no feelings, do what you please because it won't move anywhere.

Also, I can't help but ask you about something you wrote. How do you come to love this girl in one night? Infatuation I will believe, but I think you might be really falling for this girl. Not knowing all the facts, I can only say that relationships that progress to quickly often end quickly. If you really like her, take it slow and sober. You might found out you really like her, or that she wasn't how she appearred the previous week.

--------------------
Smile, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle -philo of Alexandria

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: Love worries and drugs... [Re: NewAgeDiciple]
    #3837154 - 02/26/05 01:27 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Don't do mushrooms before your date. Period.

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
    #3837264 - 02/26/05 01:57 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

it sounds like you two were hitting it off pretty well. on the second date, maybe drink with her but dont do shrooms before you meet up with her... when you see her, bring shrooms up and maybe plan a later date that you could both take them.. i would say wait a little while for this because you dont want to mess things up. i too am in the same boat as you exept for finding a girl.. i too am depressed and get less talkative when i smoke weed.i also can understand people's emotions pretty well too. right now i am going through the lonngest dry spell with women and am hoping things will change.

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

OfflineMrBump
Third prize is you're fired
 User Gallery

Loc: Denver, Colorado
    #3838112 - 02/26/05 05:11 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

gotmagog said:

I am having next week a second date with a girl i am really in love with.

i hope you really dont mean that b/c thats your first mistake...you couldnt possibly be in love with someone you just met. and if you are and let her on to this she just may turn and run thinking you want to move way to fast. trust me, girls fucking hate that. even if she said she loved you, it was probably due to the alcohol.

good luck and maintain, my friend.

--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Edited by MrBump (02/26/05 05:11 PM)

OfflineOnetwothree
This is MajorTom

#3838869 - 02/26/05 08:26 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Hey there,

I understand exactly what you mean about being stoned at a party and not being able to read peoples emotions.  I always tend to think people are being fake with me... and when I'm with my girlfriend at a party and I'm high, I keep thinking people are trying to get with her, and that she is letting them because she enjoys the attention.  Neither situation is true of course, and I'm lucky that the girl I'm with understand what I am going through when I'm high and comforts me.

I think it's important to find a girl that is understanding and willing to look past herself to make you feel good and comforted.  Yes, it is important to make the girl feel secure and all that, it is every mans job... but women also have a role to fill and it's important that the whole thing isn't one sided.  Both should be equally nervous on starting dates, both should be wanting to learn more about the other person, etc and so on.  I may not know a whole bunch about all this Shroomery.org stuff, but I have learned a lot from dating the same girl for just under a year.  All relationships have to be two sided, and that goes for every aspect.

Just go to the party straight headed, have a few beers... don't get so wasted you can't remember, but get a buzz.... either a few beers or 5-6 shots.  Along those lines... the alcohol will loosen you up, but it won't turn you beligerant.  Don't stress over it too much, just remember that if she likes you, then she is nervous about it just like you are... keep that in mind, and don't be intimidated over nothing.  :smile:

Take care

--------------------
Free Spore Ring Canada

Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool
Re: Love worries and drugs... [Re: Onetwothree]
    #3839617 - 02/26/05 11:33 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i get fucking random when i trip but i understand how things should be in my life. i would love to trip with a girl i love that would be just amazing yet it depends.

Offlinegotmagog
searching fortruth andlogic...

Loc: Europe
Re: Love worries and drugs... [Re: p4kSouL]
    #3847236 - 02/28/05 02:54 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for the replies, it is really great to have a forum like this one.

When I think of it, love and developing relations always have 2 sides. On one hand, i want to show emotions, to be with this person and change my life. On the other hand, i should be cool, cautious how deep to go into this relation, calculating that she might not love me after all and that it is possible that things won't work out between us.

Ahh, love can be so complicated! At our first meeting with this girl, i felt sorry i was apathetic and did not show her how much i like her. This seems bad, but , on the other hand, this might have been good, i was cool and not too hasty in this relation. Had i been more passionate at our first meeting, i guess i would have been still sorry that i was not cool enough.

I need to find the balance between the two extremes. And for that i am definitely sobering up for several days and exercising more, to clean my head.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds