Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineYourNameHere
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Loc: God's Sub-concious
Super-shrooms (DMT infused from desmanthus) :):):):)
    #3832093 - 02/25/05 08:12 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Last night myself and my partner put together a few jars as per standard PF tek, :thumbup: the only unusual part being that there is the extracted tryptamine alkaloids of Desmanthus illinoensis (or Illinois bundleflower) rootbark evaporated into/onto the vermiculite :grin: . The concentration of tryptamines is pretty high and we expect the potency of our little babies to be quite high. (one-hit-shit as it were :wink: ) One thing that was puzzling me was why not very many people at all have done anything similar (I know a couple have, but I'd expect lots of people to be doing things like this.)

:eek: :mushroom2:If anyone has any questions or comments please post them......... THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :mushroom2: :eek:

--------------------
Anything posted by me on this or any forum of communication is solely for entertainment value and should not be taken seriously.

"It was nicely done"
-Lt. Scott Rhoemer <----Referring to a Cannabis cultivation location and setup. Click avatar.

Edited by YourNameHere (02/25/05 08:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelonebuddha
whats it allabout?
Re: Super-shrooms (DMT infused from desmanthus) :):):):) [Re: YourNameHere]
    #3832197 - 02/25/05 08:49 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

people don't want to use one drug to make another. Many people would say you're wasting good dmt. I think that's the general thought behind why most people don't do it.

OfflineElemicin
3,4,5-trimethoxyallybenzene

Re: Super-shrooms (DMT infused from desmanthus) :):):):) [Re: lonebuddha]
    #3832292 - 02/25/05 09:32 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

yup, lonebuddha is correct, why not just use tryptamine.hcl to do it?
(thats assuming you can find/make some).

OfflineYourNameHere
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: Super-shrooms (DMT infused from desmanthus) :):):):) [Re: Elemicin]
    #3832405 - 02/25/05 10:22 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Well, for one thing, people are less likely to be turned off of eating a shroom than smoking some root bark extract, and these mushies will be the most potent that most people will ever see I believe.

--------------------
Anything posted by me on this or any forum of communication is solely for entertainment value and should not be taken seriously.

"It was nicely done"
-Lt. Scott Rhoemer <----Referring to a Cannabis cultivation location and setup. Click avatar.

OfflinePsiloman
Male
Loc: Europe
    #3833716 - 02/25/05 04:14 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Well..Not very advanced i have to say...

I am sure people have tried it ,use the search engine to see all kinds of supplementations,ever DPT in the substrate in oredr to be converted to 4-OH-DPT.

Now,i hope you did some math on the concentration Of DI rootbark to find out if you have sufficient DMT to produce a sufficient rise in potency...

You dont give us many info..Such as the alkaloid concntration of DI,how many jars you did ,what method did you use to make the crude DI extract,how much DMT you calculated (if you calculated that is) that will go into the substrate and so on and so forth...

A word of caution! Dont expect the given DMT to be absorbed by the mycelium 100%.Also do NOT expect 100% of the DMT absorbed to be converted in actives....

That is if your extract had 100 mg DMT and of that 50% of DMT is absorbed and 50% metabolised to psilocin you have 25mg of DMT converted into good... Now,if the total yield is 60 fresh gramms of mushrooms you are going to have 4.16 mg of psilocin more per 10 fresh gramms...You think you could detect that with a bioassay?

(To make things less complicated i left out the variance of potency between fluches and individual mushrooms which would furtherly complicate things)

OfflineAuroricDistortions
~~~~~~~
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Polar Springs
    #3836810 - 02/26/05 12:14 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Did you add freebase DMT? You'd need to use a DMT salt to get the best (if any) results; freebase will remain insoluble in water unless your pH is way off.

--------------------

Offlineradio879
Stranger
Re: Super-shrooms (DMT infused from desmanthus) :):):):) [Re: AuroricDistortions]
    #3851637 - 03/01/05 11:21 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Well, I agree I find it SO strange, a message forum as big as this, that not many people have tried this..

It is SOOO easy and fast to extract DMT, mimosa root bark is dirt cheap, like $100/kg and you can get up to 10g DMT from that. It takes me about 8 hours to go from 100g bark to about a gram of DMT. Most of that time is just waiting. I can easily just put the freebase into an acetic solution (hcl water or whatever) and could add it to a jar(s). Extracting DMT is like baby stuff compared to growing shrooms, I have enough DMT to wipe my ass with, so its not really 'wasting' a drug. Its so cheap and easy, much easier than getting tryptamine hcl or whatever.

OfflineDarkie
Bitches n hoes dont mean a thing
 User Gallery

Re: Super-shrooms (DMT infused from desmanthus) :):):):) [Re: radio879]
    #3852798 - 03/01/05 03:15 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I agree; no drugs are being wasted here, they are being used. If he wanted DMT then he would just make it. But he wants DMT Mushrooms, and thus he is making it. Good luck and let us know how they are. Here is my tip: Leaving jars for an extra week or two after FULL colonization will result in much much more potent shrooms. This is probably because the mycelia becomes "stronger." And by stronger we really mean it has just had a chance to assimilate more glucose (food). So i would say to really get the DMT up into the fruits, let them jars sit for a while in a vey dark but well aired out place for 2-4 weeks after full colonization (or at least a couple jars in case your impatiant). ~Peace~

--------------------
You gotta wake up to get faded but you gotta get up to get paided.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #3856206 - 03/02/05 08:01 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I look forward to hearing about the results of your experiment.

Pay no heed to the nay-sayers. They lack imagination.

--------------------
This space for rent

OfflineYourNameHere
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

!!!UPDATE TO SUPERSHROOMS!!! [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #3856347 - 03/02/05 08:47 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Well, my interweb connection is down at my house so that's why I haven't updated this thread in a few days. And because I'm on a school library's comp so I cant go into much detail ATM, but thanks to all of you who think that its not a waste, and thanks darkie for the suggestion, good idea.

So far I have inoculated the jars (a couple Qt. jars/no DMT; four DMT saturated half-pints; a couple plain cakes with a almost half-inch layer of DMT containing verm that hopefully will become colonized enough to hold together when taken out of the jar.)

ATM there is no visible mycelium; it has been 5 days I believe (2/25/05) and I don't remeber how fast spores "took" in my other Ops so im kind of worried lol.

I have them is a specialized seed-starting tray container. It has a large styrofoam bottom that insulates, with a light in it to heat the bottom of a platic try on to, the has a slear plastic greenhouse type thing on top. I'll take pics and post ASAP, but IDK when that will be.

Ummm... what else, oh yeah, the concentration of DMT is known, but not off the top of my head but it is a sufficient amount. I think it was around 3mg per jar but I could be way off

--------------------

"It was nicely done"

OfflineYourNameHere
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: !!!UPDATE TO SUPERSHROOMS!!! [Re: YourNameHere]
    #3856351 - 03/02/05 08:48 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I'll be back for more info-posting ASAP but since my comp is fucked ATM IDK when...

Wooo... I love acronyms

--------------------

"It was nicely done"

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

Re: Super-shrooms (DMT infused from desmanthus) :):):):) [Re: Psiloman]
    #3860386 - 03/02/05 10:51 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

DMT isn't absorbed, per se, it's converted. Enzymatic action is near 100% efficient so I'm actually fairly sure that most of the DMT would be 4-hydroxylated.

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

Offlineradio879
Stranger
Re: Super-shrooms (DMT infused from desmanthus) :):):):) [Re: SoopaX]
    #3860894 - 03/03/05 01:00 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Ummm... what else, oh yeah, the concentration of DMT is known, but not off the top of my head but it is a sufficient amount. I think it was around 3mg per jar but I could be way off

Did you really mean only 3mg or more like 300mg? Hopefully 300!

Also, does anyone have an idea what a "limit" would be for how much DMT you could put in, and how much of it would get converted to psilocin/cybin? saturation point?

Also would any (or much) of the added DMT be converted while in the mycellium stage, or would it be mostly when its fruiting?

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
Re: !!!UPDATE TO SUPERSHROOMS!!! [Re: YourNameHere]
    #3861036 - 03/03/05 01:37 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

You should mix the DMT with salvia and smoke it.  That's quite interesting...  :slider: :tripping: :slider: :zoom: :zoom: :zoom:

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#3862287 - 03/03/05 12:15 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

All unknown, other than the amount of DMT per jar. That could be figured out but I'd need more info. Since it's not my write up, I'll leave it to someone else. I think that the enzymes would convert most of the DMT into psilocybin, I'm not sure what other tryptamines are present or the route that the enzymes would take in dealing with them. I'm also not sure how much of the "excess" psilocybin would make it's way into the fruits. I'm about 100% sure that they will be more potent, however.

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

Offlineradio879
Stranger
Re: Super-shrooms (DMT infused from desmanthus) :):):):) [Re: SoopaX]
    #3863496 - 03/03/05 03:57 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

yeah, since this forum is all about all kinds of mushroom cultivation.. making them more potent/etc.  If this works well, I would think people would catch on and learn how easy extracting DMT is (and cheap, fast), and start adding some.  I wish there was a mega DMT thread, where people would experiment with different amounts/etc and eventually figure out how much you can put in before any more doesn't help it.  Also how potent they become.  If almost 100% of the DMT would be 4-OH'd, well in theory, heh.. a few grams of DMT which cost so cheap, in however many jars, however many shrooms are grown well 2-3g of psilocin/cybin is a LOT :smile:.  I'd love to do an extraction on all of that and have a pretty vial of mostly psilocin/cybin.

I guess as long as the ph of the water is below 7 (adding hcl to it i guess) then you'll have water with DMT Hcl solution when you add freebase DMT to it.

I don't have much space but I could inoculate a few jars, make one normal and the other two add different amounts of DMT, although right now i'd have to figure out a place to fruit it.  Hmm... me really wants to try this bad :smile:.

OfflineYourNameHere
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

#3863599 - 03/03/05 04:18 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I finally got my computer fixed which makes me very happy. I checked the jars today, still no growth; while two jars showed signs of a yellowish nastyness that smells sour. How long does the average germination of spores to visibility levels take? If these don't colonize I'm going to be pissed, just because I really would be wasting DMT. But, of course it won't be too bad; basically everything used for growing mushies is very cheap.

Thanks for the support

IM me at Sicarius88 on aim for questions or suggestions

--------------------

"It was nicely done"

OfflineDem_Bones
Strangler
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Oklahoma
    #3864924 - 03/03/05 08:35 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

well there should not be a sour smell there is bacteria.

i will growing some out door patches and barn patches on straw are there some natural source's of dmt that could be added to the straw?
i remember Reading something about some grass ? some time back that if i remember right had dmt it i wish i had a few 80lbs bales of that

--------------------
At the bottom of this page is a search bar to search all the post and threads on the forum so you can see all the other 500 people who asked the same thing.use the top search too it has shroomery approved FAQs USE IT YOU CAN DO IT !

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #3865199 - 03/03/05 09:27 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

if you feed lsd to a marijuana plant do you get acid weed? NO.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineTomatadunothing
Stranger

Re: Super-shrooms (DMT infused from desmanthus) :):):):) [Re: TODAY]
    #3865839 - 03/04/05 12:08 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

You should get 4-HO-DMT when adding DMT to mushie substrate.

I'm thinking that the DMT might have thrown your pH way off, and that's why nothing's growing. I could be way off. Give 'em time and it just might happen, yet.

Next time, maybe you should noc' em up with liquid mycelium.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder