Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
For those who've experienced what AMT has to offer.
    #3836458 - 02/26/05 10:50 AM (19 years, 25 days ago)

I know alot of people who have tried AMT, and alot have had bad results. I just wanted to say whats up to everyone who really got to know what this drug had to offer, because the experience is in a class of its own. Every drug leaves you speachless, and you cannot recreate an experience.

So this one is for all of you out there who have been to heaven and back on this 12 hour + ride, and cannot even begin to explain how you felt.

I've been there.

I miss it, it was madness, like eating a shitload of LSD and MDMA...thats the closest i can compare it to. Wen i say a shitload, i mean shitload too. I remember sitting there and watching nothing but the walls breath, then the carpet swirl, then  little things started moving around, then my whole field of vision start morphing up and down, side to side. Rainbow aura's around everything.... Then i felt a tickling in my being, it was taking over my body, the most euphoric feeling i have ever experienced. After that, words cannot describe. But it was something like this:  :cool: :heart: :grin: :sun: :crazy2: :smirk: :tongue: :laugh: :ooo:

and I offer to all you travellers my love and understanding. cause i had fun, i hope someone else did too.

prolly my #1 experience of my life, but i dunno that i'd do it again, im sure its pretty bad for you.

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: For those who've experienced what AMT has to offer. [Re: tak]
    #3836463 - 02/26/05 10:51 AM (19 years, 25 days ago)

Everyone i know who has done it thought it as crappy stuff compared to other psychedlics.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: For those who've experienced what AMT has to offer. [Re: baraka]
    #3836658 - 02/26/05 11:44 AM (19 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

baraka said:
Everyone i know who has done it thought it as crappy stuff compared to other psychedlics.

me too... i dosed what i believe was AMT, thinking it was LSD (i'm still not sure if it was AMT, but that's my best guess) and the experience PALED in comparison to LSD...

:shrug:

--------------------

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: For those who've experienced what AMT has to offer. [Re: Krishna]
    #3836790 - 02/26/05 12:12 PM (19 years, 25 days ago)

Maybe you had 5-meo-AMT. I've heard nothing but bad for 5-meo-AMT and nothing but good for real AMT.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Invisiblefearfect
Re: For those who've experienced what AMT has to offer. [Re: Krishna]
    #3836819 - 02/26/05 12:16 PM (19 years, 25 days ago)

christmas 03 we bought like half a gram of 5-MeO-AMT and binged during xmas break. that is some crazy stuff. Pretty much everyone threw up after taking it each time, but the visuals are surpassed by none. for weeks/months afterwards we all had some form of HPPD, like the numbers on alarm clocks would slide off the clocks etc.

during the whole trip i would always feel pretty crappy, especially at the end when the psychedelic effects wore off and the amphetamine like effects were still going strong. i might try it again... possibly

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
Re: For those who've experienced what AMT has to offer. [Re: tak]
    #3836931 - 02/26/05 12:36 PM (19 years, 25 days ago)

AMT is too hard on the body and the trip itself wasn't that amazing. I'm sure it was AMT too. Maybe I wasn't in the right surroundings (at a concert). I seem to remember a quote from Neal Cassady where he calls AMT the "Rolls Royce" of psychedelics but I can't say I agree with that.

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

InvisibleJoeChip
Entropy
Re: For those who've experienced what AMT has to offer. [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #3837308 - 02/26/05 02:06 PM (19 years, 25 days ago)

Cassady didn't say that AMT was the "Rolls-Royce" of psychedelics.
He said that Psilocybin is the Rolls Royce of psychedelics.
Most RCs are crap; but if I could this certain one I would take it in a low dose.

--------------------
I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, they do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Ubik, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be.

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
Re: For those who've experienced what AMT has to offer. [Re: JoeChip]
    #3837382 - 02/26/05 02:17 PM (19 years, 25 days ago)

http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.cgi?ID=3064:

"Q: Do you know what the substance was the Ken Kesey referred to as "the Rolls Royce of Psychedelics" that had a 16-hr. run-up to peak?

A: We've been unable to find any original or definitive references, but there are rumors that Kesey or Neal Cassady referred to Alpha-methyl tryptamine (AMT or IT-290) as "the Rolls Royce of Psychedelics". This is repeated on a number of websites and forums, but references for it are vague. One person wrote in saying that the quote was from Kesey's "The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test", but it does not appear to be in the book. We do know that Kesey was given AMT as part of a government research program he volunteered for at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Menlo Park, CA. In addition to AMT, he was also given LSD, psilocybin, and mescaline. All of these substances would have been available to Neil Cassady as well. Around the time when Kesey and the Merry Pranksters drove across country, AMT went missing from a safe at the Menlo Park research center and there are rumors that AMT was available 'on the bus'.

However, it seems that the AMT association is probably an error. The "Rolls Royce" comment appears to be have been made by Neal Cassady in reference to Psilocybin, quoted in Timothy Leary's book Flashbacks."

So yeah it's kinda vague but possible that he did mean AMT.

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: For those who've experienced what AMT has to offer. [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #3837484 - 02/26/05 02:39 PM (19 years, 25 days ago)

i have heard nothing but bad things :shrug:
i have never had the urge to try most rc's
although 2cb looks kinda fun

--------------------

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: For those who've experienced what AMT has to offer. [Re: notapillow]
    #3850620 - 03/01/05 03:37 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

I took stupid amounts.

Anything below 200mg orally gave me a headache and some 2nd rate visuals. I dosed probably 5-10 times, because of how ownderful everyone made it out to be, but it never really got me off. It was when i made the plunge into the 200+ mg range that the true effects kicked in.

I have also tried large doses at concerts and raves, and had not so great effects...they were kinda tuned out.

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate