Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleFreeker
jackaroe
Male User Gallery
Loc: buffalo
My Peyote Experience, a report...
    #3833425 - 02/25/05 02:42 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

As some of you may or may not know, last night was my first Peyote journey. And with the journey comes the official Freeker report:

I dosed the peyote at around 11 PM last night. From the moment that I ate the fowl-tasting cacti, I started to feel different. After about 30 minutes I started to feel very nautious, I figured this would happen so I popped 2 Anti Nausea Pills (Thats the real name-generic brand most likely). After about 10 minutes the nausea had subsided and I could feel a body high growing.

I got up and starting hacking with this small orange hacky sack which has been keeping me off weed for the last few days. I could only hack for a few minutes though, the body high had become rather empowering; I had dosed so now it was time to submit. I layed down on my bed and started noticing the stars (those green plastic stars which stick to the ceiling and glow in the dark) dancing around in a very organized fashion. I laughed to myself a little and continued to watch. After watching these starts for so long, I was convinced that the stars were trying to tell me something. You see, every few moments, the stars would form into what seemed like an arrow. I followed the direction of the arrow which led through my hallway to a window. I peeked through the window and saw some sort of cave.
I grabbed my boots and while looking for my jacket my telephone rang. At first I had no idea what was happening. I checked the microwave...nope. I checked the Oven... nope. Finally I remembered the familiar sound and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

It was my girlfriend calling to see how I was doing, I had told her earlier what I was planning to do and she seemed rather concerned. I was taking a long time to answer her sometimes, mainly because I kept thinking I was holding a seashell trying to hear the ocean. After a long, long, long, conversation I heard that really annoying beeping sound from the telephone that goes off when its on but not connected to anyone else. I started to question if she actually called, or if it was imagination.

I had thought this was it, but the visuals hadn't even kicked in yet. I decided to abort the journey to this "cave" and sat down and put on Dicks Picks 13. I closed my eyes and watched all sorts of polygons and 3 dimensional images swirl in and out of eachother. I felt like I was flying at incredible speeds when I closed my eyes, it was surreal. I must have had my eyes closed for a very long time because when I opened them I wasn't in my room anymore. The walls had melted and kept shifting in position. There was no ceiling, just an infinite space of thoughts and random visuals. I tried to make sense of it all... but I felt my thought process die down. I still had thoughts cirulating through my mind, but they weren't in English like they usually were. They weren't in any language of all. I have yet to figure out what hapenned here...

The spacey, war torn room which I was once in quickly morphed itself into a jungle. Vines grew out of every crack in the floor, they eventually all morphed into one giant green entity. I didn't know what the entity was, but there was some sort of mental bond I shared with it. Something told me I had to follow it... it wanted to show me something. He led and I followed through the jungle which had once been my home. I found myself outside without the entity. It must have wanted to lead me outside. I sat down on my porch mesmerized by the beauty of the environment. I started losing interest in the visuals and thought to myself very deeply. I rethought every moment in my life and gained new perspective on it. After a lifetime of thinking deeply, I said to myself "I have no regrets" (Or something like that.)

By this time about 4 hours had passed and I could tell I was peaking. The environment around me kept changing, at one point I was stranded in the middle of a desert. Sand dunes which would speak to eachother in alien tongue sorounded me. I would stare at the giant monuments which seemed to be found everywhere. Pyramids that kept twirling, towers which would bend and scream. The desert scenery morphed itself into an aquatic wonderland. I was underwater and so was the world. I remember seeing all sorts of animals (not earthlike ones) swimming through. Eventually the scenery changed back to the random swirl of trippy visuals and such.

I headed back inside to my house and quickly without focusing on anything made it to my room once more. I turned off the light and put on my liquid light projector. Colors would call out to me and I would pick them out. "Blue!" "seafoam green!" etc.

I layed there for what seemed like days staring at the 3D blobs of color which resided beside me. I watched the glasses on my dresser float up and change into different objects. First it was a glass, then a golf club, then a lizard, it would go on and on till I stopped focusing on it .

By this point another 3 hours had passed and I felt like I was starting to come down. The visuals stayed with me for a very long time and stayed consistent in look. While I came down I watched the colors do what colors do... sing, dance, run, cheer, laugh, etc.

Fast forward to now: The visuals are gone but I still have a pleasant body high.

Overall it was a great experience, one that I am very glad I partook in.

I love you all.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: My Peyote Experience, a report... [Re: Freeker]
    #3833470 - 02/25/05 02:55 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds awesome.

Glad you had a nice time. I saw your thread earlier. I knew this was coming :wink:

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #3833484 - 02/25/05 02:58 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yep, sounds like El Mescalito visited you last night. Glad you had a good time! :laugh:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3833485 - 02/25/05 02:58 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like it was spectacular.  Thanks for sharing that with us.  :heart:

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #3833593 - 02/25/05 03:31 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Fantastic, someday soon I hope to be able to experience Mescalito as well. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. How many buttons did you manage to scarf down?

:sun: :heart:

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: My Peyote Experience, a report... [Re: dblaney]
    #3833762 - 02/25/05 04:27 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

How many buttons did you eat?

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
    #3834125 - 02/25/05 05:46 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Very nice trip report, thanx for sharing how many buttons?

:heart:

Did your girlfriend actually call you?  :smile:

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Offlinejoecrab
Moon Child

Loc: The Beautiful Suwannee Ri...
Re: My Peyote Experience, a report... [Re: Sterile]
    #3834140 - 02/25/05 05:51 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

good, no no, great times :thumbup: :sun: :mushroom2:

--------------------
and the moral of the story is, don't try to meditate on methamphetamines

InvisibleFreeker
jackaroe
Male User Gallery
Loc: buffalo
Re: My Peyote Experience, a report... [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #3834842 - 02/25/05 09:01 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I managed to get down 15 buttons over the course of 30 minutes

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: My Peyote Experience, a report... [Re: joecrab]
    #3834846 - 02/25/05 09:02 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

That was awesome!!!

Thanks for sharing.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3834914 - 02/25/05 09:27 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Wow, that's one of the coolest trip reports i've ever read!  :thumbup: I must make it a priority to try peyote some day.

--------------------

Offlinedogfat
Stranger
Loc: NE
Re: My Peyote Experience, a report... [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3835086 - 02/25/05 10:15 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds great, I always wondered how peyote was. Thanks for sharing that experience.

Offlinecamelsmoker
smoke up
 User Gallery

Loc: The Dirty Dirty
Re: My Peyote Experience, a report... [Re: dogfat]
    #3835165 - 02/25/05 10:36 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

great report !! makes me want some... u get 5 :thumbup:

--------------------
THE LUNATIC IS IN MY HEAD
<----(o)---->
Check out www.alexgrey.com! He does tools artwork from lateralus.
No harm can come from questioning. "Best" case scenerio: You prove it right without relying on the fact that it is widely accepted. Argument strengthened. "Worst" case scenerio: You realize you might have been wrong. The new answer might or might not be what you want to hear, but it beats defending yourself with bullshit.
Qoted from (Koala Koolio)

OfflineCallyMop
Day Tripper

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: My Peyote Experience, a report... [Re: camelsmoker]
    #3835855 - 02/26/05 04:47 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

wow sounds fantastic wat sort of price were 15 buttons?

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #3836088 - 02/26/05 08:20 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Very cool man, you have me craving a psychedelic experience.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3836106 - 02/26/05 08:29 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Fucking inredible man, also very well articulated :thumbup:.

On a diffrent note, I also have those stars up :smile:, they don't touch the real thing but are very cool nonetheless.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Edited by gdman (02/26/05 08:32 AM)

Offlineguri
Master of theimprobablitydrive

Loc: PNWish.
Re: My Peyote Experience, a report... [Re: gdman]
    #3836396 - 02/26/05 10:31 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i went to my local safeway once and bought the entire thing they had of those stars. and now they are on my ceiling and they glow most excellent under a black light

--------------------
"If you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, then go home and burn all your records, all your tapes, and all your CDs because every one of those artists who have made brilliant music and enhanced your lives? The Beatles were so fucking high, they let Ringo sing a few songs." --Bill Hicks

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: My Peyote Experience, a report... [Re: guri]
    #3836564 - 02/26/05 11:19 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

What I would like to do someday is just go camping out in the middle of nowhere, with light pollution it's really hard to see the natural wonders of night sky... I think it would be incredible.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: My Peyote Experience, a report... [Re: gdman]
    #3837058 - 02/26/05 01:03 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

You've never done that?

Thank god I'm a country boy.

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

Re: My Peyote Experience, a report... [Re: Adom]
    #3837656 - 02/26/05 03:31 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

We all got down to good ole jon denver last night. Clappin and stomping our feet. singing play that fiddle with pride THAnk God ima country Boy,

is Buttons the same effect as pedro? Or are there variences between the two? MEscaline is mesclaine but maybe there are other chemicals in each that influence the visions.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag